Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Aug 13, 2018

Maybe this one https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_love_smeared_in_ashes?

yes , thank you very much :)

joined Sep 10, 2017

Looking for one where a girl has a secret crush on her friend and tries to hide it, but it comes out one day as they're walking home I think, the girl runs off saying to give her an answer the next day. Next morning her friend is outside waiting for her saying that she thought only of her and the confession all night and they go out

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

Sounds like a combination of this and this.

joined Sep 10, 2017

Sounds like a combination of this and this.

Yep you're right I was mixing plots. Either way thanks!

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Nico x maki doujin where nico's mom flirts with maki while she picks up her crap from the club room

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Suguru-doujima-136886
joined Sep 20, 2017

I don't remember anything about this manga, I only remember that the main couple was caught in the act by the mother of one of the girls and after that there were some rumors at school or something

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Suguru-doujima-136886
joined Sep 20, 2017

This.

Yes! Thank you!

__ex_keine_kamishirasawa_keine_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_rebecca_keinelove__dac6b62f1c1ee61618ab14504ccd5a1b
joined May 30, 2018

yo whaddup. i'm trying to find three works. one is a manga series about a girl and her going hiking all around. it wasn't yuri at all, just cute girls doing cute things while hiking. next was a yuri about a musician with long blonde hair that fell in love with a girl with glasses, at least i think (been like five years so all the details are fuzzy sorry.) it was super edgy and one of them slit their wrists and waited under a tree to die, but the other finds her and it's alright. last is one about a robot girl and her motorcycle. i think i read it here but i can't find anything like it. again it's been a million years so sorry if i made anything up.

__ex_keine_kamishirasawa_keine_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_rebecca_keinelove__dac6b62f1c1ee61618ab14504ccd5a1b
joined May 30, 2018

1/ Yama no susume?
3/Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou ?

Thank you, those were the ones I was looking for. I'm starting to question if the second one was some weird fever dream cuz I can't find anything like it.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

The second one is real, I remember reading it here so it must be somewhere, I'm looking for it now.

joined May 30, 2018

The second one is real, I remember reading it here so it must be somewhere, I'm looking for it now.

whew, glad im not crazy. thank you for looking!

joined Jul 8, 2017

Trying to find the manga where the teacher gets with her delinquent students mom

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This, this, and this.

joined Jul 8, 2017

This, this, and this.

Thank youuuuu!!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'm looking for a manga chapter, or series I can't remember which, but I know it's Yuri, set in a school and there's a tradition where two girls that go out have to trade underwear. It might also include the student x teacher tag but again I'm not sure. Does anyone know what manga I'm talking about?

Was it this one?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/distant_evening_mist#1

last edited at Aug 25, 2018 5:18AM

joined Aug 4, 2018

I'm looking for a manga chapter, or series I can't remember which, but I know it's Yuri, set in a school and there's a tradition where two girls that go out have to trade underwear. It might also include the student x teacher tag but again I'm not sure. Does anyone know what manga I'm talking about?

Was it this one?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/distant_evening_mist#1

That's it, thanks :)

Img_20200405_004052
joined Mar 24, 2018

I'm looking for the one where this seemingly awkward girl goes to various places and for some reason comes out with a date randomly
I believe it was a 4-koma?

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

I'm looking for the one where this seemingly awkward girl goes to various places and for some reason comes out with a date randomly

Sodapop's stuff.

Img_20200405_004052
joined Mar 24, 2018

Sodapop's stuff.

Thats it thanks!

Futaribeya%20zombie%20avatar
joined Aug 28, 2018

I’m having trouble finding this manga that I’m pretty sure was translated and posted here, but for some reason can’t seem to locate, or am I just mistaking it for something else?

It’s called Shotaimen no Futari ga XX Shinai to Derarenai Heya ni Haittara by Shimozuki Sayu. http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/34413

It’s basically just about two girls stuck in a room, and they can only get out if they kiss.

last edited at Aug 29, 2018 12:56PM

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

I’m having trouble finding this manga that I’m pretty sure was translated and posted here, but for some reason can’t seem to locate, or am I just mistaking it for something else?

It’s called Shotaimen no Futari ga XX Shinai to Derarenai Heya ni Haittara by Shimozuki Sayu. http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/34413

It’s basically just about two girls stuck in a room, and they can only get out if they kiss.

Probably mistaking it for this or this.

Futaribeya%20zombie%20avatar
joined Aug 28, 2018

Probably mistaking it for this or this.

Thank you so much, it was the first one.

To reply you must either login or sign up.