Forum › Citrus discussion

joined Jun 9, 2018

It's fine, I think the user up there is just obsessed...

Do i know you?
And it does not obsess me, I hate it!

joined Jun 9, 2018

I was seeing that Yuzu and the Red Blood cell 3803 have some similarity, for example the red blood cell did the best to overcome her weakness (getting lost), she had to make people show her and she made many mistakes, but she never gave up and finally achieves it. In the same way, Yuzu has done her best to maintain her relationship with Mei, both as sisters and lovers. She did not do so well, she has given the best of her, she has friends who have supported her and she has not given up either.

But unlike the Red Blood cell 3803, who succeeded, i do not think Yuzu has the same luck, because in some way it is not the function of her or her destiny.

It would feel too forced and meaningless that in the end magically Yuzu and Mei end up together.

joined Jul 26, 2016

And it does not obsess me, I hate it!

Not mutually exclusive.

LumberingCrane
Mog2
joined Jul 29, 2017

Translation :

Although this is the final chapter of Citrus from the Comic Yuri Hime October issue, which is released on August 18th (Saturday), it is published in a different way than usual. If it's possible, it will be more interesting if you can read from the first page of the magazine!
Some leaked images might come out earlier than the magazine (released), but I would be happy if you could successfully avoid them.

last edited at Aug 5, 2018 7:09AM

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

Huh? What does that mean? What does the first page of the magazine contain usually, isn't it the first story?

Mog2
joined Jul 29, 2017

It is usually a color cover that continues the magazine cover page. It is not related to any series.

joined Jun 9, 2018

Oh, my God! Now I understand, the story is not understood because it is made from the point of view of "The Sempai inept and professional elite Kohai" is as if Yuzu were older but did not know how to teach Mei anything because she really does not know how do things, now everything makes sense.
That is why Yuzu is constantly shown frustrated, despite the fact that in history there would be no logical reason for his frustration.

joined Feb 18, 2018

T-2 for the atomic bomb. Can't wait.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Include me in the screecap

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Sabu's wild ride isn't over

Diesirae
joined Jul 22, 2018

Spin-off typically means change in MC or change in genre. For example the series could be slice-of-life comedy now. This also means it's not a sequel to Citrus, so these events most likely take place before where chapter 41 will end.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

If the spin off makes the main couple a side couple then I'm interested

Diesirae
joined Jul 22, 2018

Some people have been wanting a change, so you and other people might be pleased. Plus also refers to the volume bonus chapters, so the Citrus plus series could switch focus between different characters like the volume bonus chapters do.

Of course this same thing could annoy readers who liked the series as it was and who wanted a direct sequel.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Korean Raws

http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/FncVqZ0QtqU

It warms my heart.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Saw the raws, it has a very nice color page everything else felt super rushed, gramps' reaction was heavily underwhelming and I won't say anything else considering this is the last chapter after all.

Mog2
joined Jul 29, 2017

The spin-off will narrate Yuzu and Mei happy day by day life ... it is what the author said in the Hime Cafe Interview of YH 10.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

https://twitter.com/glidesloe/status/1030480728121700352

Hmm, is this implying she was Saburota the entire time?

joined Feb 18, 2018

Summary of Citrus:

1. Mei = sexy nutcase, drama was all in her head...arguably worse than NTR's Hotaru
  2. Yuzu = dumbass MC, can't close deals so never delivered Yuzutop
  3. Matsuri = only person with brains, winner of Friend of the Year Award
  4. Harumi = average person, proof that "nice girls finish last"

Can't say I wasn't happy with the ending. Thank you Sabu, now we can RIP.

Summary of Citrus:

1. Mei = sexy nutcase, drama was all in her head...arguably worse than NTR's Hotaru

Do you ever stop complaining or being rude about what go's on with the series?

last edited at Aug 17, 2018 3:32PM

Tumblr_inline_niapmwo2tb1qhkmjy
joined Jun 16, 2016

Summary of Citrus:

Best summary ever.

Profileaavatar
joined Mar 22, 2016

Rushed and forced ending. It's like the first season of Citrus anime.

Worst yuri in terms of writing.

last edited at Aug 17, 2018 8:31PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Citrus was getting increasingly worse and worse. Last chapter is really a joke. So many whats and what the hell going on. No actual development in the characters and Yuzu still desperately after Mei for no valid reason. Mei still being highly unlikable.

getting married? Really? They're like 16. Also how everyone magically knew and wasn't shocked and how easily the grandpa was convinced

That's like as if a kid was writing the story.

last edited at Aug 17, 2018 8:20PM

Do any of you ever stop complaining about every little thing that happens in a chapter when it's released? Just cause it didn't match your ideologies, doesn't mean it wasn't good for the rest of us.

Tumblr_inline_niapmwo2tb1qhkmjy
joined Jun 16, 2016

Do any of you ever stop complaining about every little thing that happens in a chapter when it's released? Just cause it didn't match your ideologies, doesn't mean it wasn't good for the rest of us.

No we have standard.

To reply you must either login or sign up.