Yuri-chin posted:

Ebi Mayo or whatever its name was

Ebisu-san and Hotei-san

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Yuri-chin posted:

Ebisu-san and Hotei-san

This one is awesome!! (refering to the link and this oneshot)

20180801_183554
joined Oct 7, 2017

Uhhjshssjjsbs the little kouhai is so cute (but also acts like an old man sometimes). Honestly, actually reminds me of a cuddly creature- like her little puppy dog eyes.

Lol I love this one! On a random note, our company does have benefits for same sex couples as well - married or living together.

Do you work for a corporation?

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Reversal tag?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Omg she's drooling on page 4! This is cute and hilarious, God Bless Kitao Taki!

#Goals

Cute-clothes(car-graffiti-jk-chapter-4-funny-road-page-2)(pp-ized)
joined Apr 14, 2018

How did I NOT find this before?! I read it and thought it was from this year and was surprised when I saw the date after reading it (I should have guessed though since I found it through it being the next chapter after Witch's Work).
I love OL stuff and Sasaki-san is absolutely adorable so this is going straight on to the list of my favourites.

What I wouldn't give for an OL yuri that is longer than a few pages.

I know it's not Manga but look at Partition. Then there's Sweet Guilty Love Bites but that's really more of a collection of one-shots that interconnect iirc. I remember there being another longer OL manga but I don't remember much about it let alone a name.
Correction: it's not Sweet Guilty Love Bites that I was thinking of as that is actually a bunch of cabaret girls; not OLs. The one I meant was Office Romance: Women's Division (though you should check out Sweet Guilty Love Bites if you haven't already, it's good).

last edited at Apr 8, 2019 12:02AM

joined Mar 28, 2019

Lmao what a dream come true. I’d want a heiress to fall head over heels like that for me too. Then I can have my elephants and a pool full of ice cream.

joined Mar 15, 2019

What I wouldn't give for an OL yuri that is longer than a few pages.

Ebisu-san to Hotei-san. Yes, it's a masterpiece.

About this one-very-short..... MEOW!!!! How fast from "She found out!!!" to "employee benefits". No waste time!

To reply you must either login or sign up.