Forum › Machimachi Nanoha discussion

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Nanoha's breasts sure are big in this one xD...
Well, I really liked that page:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/machimachi_nanoha#13
It is so heartwarming and lovely ^^ Nanoha crying was so sad because she wanted Fate so much but she couldn't do nothing about that besides calling her name. The part where Nanoha says she will punish Fate later was funny xD we all know how you will punish her Nanoha, don't need to tell this for Vivio.

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

Having the NSFW tag just because of the shower scene?! Now that's just cheap ==

last edited at Jul 9, 2018 9:58PM

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Cute! This artist needs to make more NanoFate. And Fate needs to get a safer job stationed on Mid Childa, she shouldn't be making her wife feel lonely.

joined Feb 23, 2016

This was nice~ but the the only thing that bothered meanwhile reading this was Mama Nanoha and Mama Fate... i keep hearing Nanoha Mama and Fate Mama.. in Vivio’s japanese voice...

last edited at Jul 9, 2018 10:27PM

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Awwww xD I thought there was gonna be some sex, but this is ok too c:

joined Jul 22, 2014

Its a nice story but I often feel annoyed that its constant Fate going out on her distant enforcer job, you think there's where she work closer to home with Nanoha or at least deploy together.
It does often reflects reality but a lot of stories show similar themes that its a bit overused.
Artwork is nice, not too moe.

last edited at Jul 9, 2018 11:33PM

Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016

The reason I liked this doujin:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/machimachi_nanoha#17 (the lower half)

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Maybe we should have a "NSFW on page #" tag for when only a couple of NSFW pages exist in an otherwise perfectly SFW comic.

Asagi_d4
joined Feb 23, 2017

Maybe we should have a "NSFW on page #" tag for when only a couple of NSFW pages exist in an otherwise perfectly SFW comic.

Boobs on Page 10, 11?

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

You done tricked me. NSFW tag unfair!

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

Unless tags can be parameterised and all "NSFW on page #" are the same tag with a different parameter, I'd rather have it be "NSFW on one page" without specifying.

As opposed to the current model of tags Dicks on page 28, Dicks on page 8, Dicks on page 11, 13, Dicks on page 12, Imaginary dick on page 9, Dicks on page 17, Robot dicks on page 13... a grand majority of which have one work listed, at most two.

And I seriously doubt that the engine currently supports parameterised tags.

last edited at Jul 10, 2018 3:38PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I read only manga with dicks on page 13. the others are disgusting

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

This was nice~ but the the only thing that bothered meanwhile reading this was Mama Nanoha and Mama Fate... i keep hearing Nanoha Mama and Fate Mama.. in Vivio’s japanese voice...

Me too! That bothers me so much!

Cute! This artist needs to make more NanoFate. And Fate needs to get a safer job stationed on Mid Childa, she shouldn't be making her wife feel lonely.

Right?! The world is safe. Fate should find a nice job, that's close to their house, so she can go back to her family every day.

joined Oct 3, 2016

Later Nanoha devoured Fate. With her bind spell in place

To reply you must either login or sign up.