Forum › Posts by MegaMeo

MegaMeo
joined Mar 28, 2022

LMAOOOOO, i find the idea of a waiting room before the revue to be hilarious

It's more hilarious that this idea became canon like, 2 years after this doujin lol.

last edited at Sep 29, 2023 10:16AM

joined Mar 28, 2022

While interesting, I don’t think our protagonist is particularly bright given her supposed age. For one it would be REALLY easy to determine which day was chosen. She just needs to keep a journal and mark down a number for each day. Which ever number is kept when the next day comes around is the day that was chosen.

Also, it would be actually pretty easy to prove what’s happening with the help of 1 other person. This person wouldn’t even have to know about her condition. Simply ask them to generate an word file with a ton of randomized words. The next day after the word file is generated she’ll ask to be told a specific number word in the sequence. Whenever a day is chosen she can reiterate all the words she learned from the days that weren’t chosen, proving she has information she couldn’t have.

The first one is really nice, or for smt similar she could write a diary at the end of the day. That way she can mark down what she learned in that day, so the next day when she looks back she can figure what she's supposed to know and not know in the canonical timeline.

joined Mar 28, 2022

Chapter 37 has a typo: Tenou while it should be Tendou

Oi! Oi! OI!!! What's with ch37!?

It's based on a story in the mobile game where Maya was erased from existance. It has been resolved in the story, so here the artist just want to make use of its angst potential.

joined Mar 28, 2022

The story is cute, but where is the "cat", that's the first thing pull me in.
Even aside from the cat, i still don't get the "everything is a dream" stuff.

joined Mar 28, 2022

I was kinda fed up of isekai + villainess stories (no offense to the genre, i just saw it too much and get tired), so i was going to give it a pass, but then i notice that the author is Neko Tarou, so here i am now :)
It was quite a decent start, and i'm particularly curious about who the villainess originally intend to summon, the one she said also had "foresight" like the mc.

MegaMeo
joined Mar 28, 2022
Healtheworld

Thanks, it's beautiful and it breaks my heart.

MegaMeo
joined Mar 28, 2022
Kzhto-1550049232576708608-img1

Lmao baby Futaba ignorant of her "parents" flirting.
For context, this fanart is based on an official Cinderella-themed art where Kaoruko is the king, Junna is the queen, and Futaba is the prince. Some other roles are Claudine as Cinderella, Maya as fairy godmother, Nana is the mouse, MaHiKaren trio are the stepmom and stepsis.

joined Mar 28, 2022

I don't know that this artist's doujin can have such a possessive Maya, or maybe that's just how their early MayaKuro works be like. The ones i recently saw on their twitter are basically wholesome and dorky Maya.

MegaMeo
Mark discussion 06 Aug 22:24
joined Mar 28, 2022

This is awfully like that one omegaverse kuromaya fanfic from a few years back...

I'm eagerly waiting for a link or a name here.

MegaMeo
Mark discussion 06 Aug 22:19
joined Mar 28, 2022

Is there some inherent property of Claudine x Maya that lends well to omegaverse? Like I'm pretty sure in the last couple of years if it's tagged omegaverse it's either original works or these two xD.

Don't get me wrong, Claudine x Maya omegaverse is always pretty good and I'm all for more girls with meat rods, it's just that at this point they're basically dynasty's token omegaverse pair lol.

I think it's mainly because the MayaKuro translators have good tastes xD.
Other ships from much more popular franchises may have more stuffs, just that those are not translated.

joined Mar 28, 2022

Some artists i found are chapter 4's, chapter 14's, and chapter 25's, "Like a Baby" in chapter 31

last edited at Jul 20, 2022 6:35AM

joined Mar 28, 2022

Can i know the name of the manga in the credit page?
Also, that page feels like the prequel of this oneshot, as the black short-haired wears glasses while in this one, it is said that the senpai only starts wearing contacts recently.

joined Mar 28, 2022

It's a MadoHomu Schrodinger's kiss manga

MegaMeo
Plankton discussion 21 Apr 15:03
joined Mar 28, 2022

There's another author entry: https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/blueplankton
They're a different author apart from this Plankton, however all the Revue Starlight doujins tagged under this author actually belong to Blueplankton - as seen through the artstyle and some is in their pixiv (dunno why some dj write their name as plankton, though); meanwhile it seems this Plankton only did IFTV works so far.

MegaMeo
joined Mar 28, 2022
Rissuuu-1511047560823144452-img1

The source comes from a different artist other than the author in the tag here
Edit: seems like problem solved

last edited at Apr 9, 2022 11:16AM

MegaMeo
joined Mar 28, 2022

This author and this one is the same person right https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/haruka_aya
The pixiv and twitter is the same. Can someone group it up?