Forum › Citrus discussion

joined Jan 20, 2018

In new chapter Yuzu told her parents and friends about her relationship with Mei! She have parents suport they will help her to get Mei back.

last edited at Jun 16, 2018 11:15PM by Nezchan

joined Jan 20, 2018

I am not sure of that, because she would risk Mei's situation. I don't see Yuzu coming out without Mei, they have to do that together. She talks about asking an advice to Ume, so more an indirect way to strengthen her conviction whatever idea popped into her mind during her sleep. About Mei feeling forced to marry, about the wish to stop someone you love from doing a huge mistake, about pursuing love at any prices ...

But, a coming out would be indeed a memorable event into the manga... or the next chapter could also open on another character and we wouldn't have the conversation's content until another chapter or the end of chapter 39. The author already used this postponed revelation of an important speech cut out ... So many options, so many assumptions ...
But she did that Yuzu told her parents I saw the raw wersion

last edited at Jun 16, 2018 11:16PM by Nezchan

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

And you don't know how to use spoilers I see, you have to put == this at the start and the end of your spoilers just like this people don't want the chapters ruined because someone didn't care and if you didn't understand you should at the very least have the common sense of holding back.

last edited at Jun 16, 2018 8:18PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Mark your spoilers. If I'm forced to do it for you, the whole thing will get marked. There's a stickied post with all the markup you need, there's no excuse for not referring to it.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Mei's dad is so useless, it is like author put him in the story just to have at least one male character or to have even more drama. It feels like a final is near, even tough i don't like Citrus much it would be sad to say goodbye to a long series.

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

Hello i am a big fan of citrus
and went through it in a couple of days and wanted to know if it was still being made or if this was the end pls let me know

A Citrus chapter comes out every other month and once a chapter is released the translators have to translate the language to English before we are able to read the next chapter.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

GO MOM AND DAD.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Never doubted her for a second! HARUMIN FOREVER BABY!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Whoaa!!, that "I love you" from Harumin sure did startle me, my harumin x matsuri ship almost sank in two seconds after years of sailing in my head, but since there were many people saying that harumin might secretly love yuzu, and the author was aware of that, and so this seemed like a big bitch please to the people saying that.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That coming out was rather underwhelming and hand waved like nothing.

Yeah right.

Even the most supportive parents, in real life, are worried to death, instead of being like "oh well, can't be helped, I trust you and good luck".

She's in love with her step-sister, ffs.

last edited at Jun 17, 2018 6:32PM

joined Feb 23, 2016

About fucking time!! (≧∇≦)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Not often you can see yuri stories where the protagonist tells everyone about her sexuality (specially the parents)... Is often left to the imagination, or the stories never get that far to worry about it, so, for that I'm really happy with this chapter.

Nya-chan, I guess the parents knew something was odd for a while?

last edited at Jun 17, 2018 6:35PM

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

friendzone... poor Harumin :(

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Don't worry. Matsuri will take care of Harumin's broken heart.

joined Aug 29, 2015

Wow, This chapter is too positive for it's own good. Yuzu's coming out felt anti-climatic like it turns out that everyone knows about her affair with Mei and they just didn't care anymore when they found out the truth because they knew it all along.

So, the reason why Harumin was despressed is because Yuzu doesn't want to tell her about her relationship with Mei, despite that everyone knew about it and not because she's in love with her, WHAT A BIG MEH'

last edited at Jun 17, 2018 7:19PM

joined May 24, 2014

Looks like those wacky animu twins WERE useful after all

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Ok well... I think the response from the parents is to be expected...maybe it's all a bit too smooth but on the other hand...we need to see what happens, I wonder what could Mei's dad do here mmmm. It was kind of obvious for everyone tho, so it's logical no one is really surprised.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Yeah right.

Even the most supportive parents, in real life, are worried to death, instead of being like "oh well, can't be helped, I trust you and good luck".

True but considering the experience they went through, they're out of F to give.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

This entire setting is extremely unrealistic, so I think expecting realistic responses from all the characters is in itself pretty unrealistic, especially when you consider this series already having more drama than what's welcome. I'm glad everyone seemed like they already knew and were accepting, because they probably did already know, I'm sure it's impossible to not catch on. I think another dramatic arc with Yuzu and her mom being at odds is the last thing this series needs.

last edited at Jun 17, 2018 7:59PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I stopped caring about realism after they introduced the ridiculous setting on how Yuzu and Mei's parents got together. I'm actually pretty pleased at how pleasant Yuzu's coming out went, especially because I feel like this whole chapter was one big rushed coming out. It's definitely nearing the end, but it oddly feels like Saburouta is figuring things out as she writes/draws and doesn't actually have a solid storyboard imo.

Also I had a good chuckle at Harumin's "confession". It all depends on how you interpret it, but I think fans across the board will all be happy with that scene.

Tumblr_mzkufvpuyp1sgerido1_500
joined Oct 25, 2014

Yeah right.

True but considering the experience they went through, they're out of F to give.

Agree, Yuzu's mom lost her loved one, she doesnt strike me as someone who would let her beloved daugther experience that pain, Yuzu's most important person still at reach after all. And Mei's dad gave up everthing and went yolo in order to be free and happy, cant see the guy as anything but pure chill.

1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

a lot of people complaining about how everyone is so accepting but yuzu is the exact opposite of subtle duh

joined Feb 21, 2018

Yeah, Im done. This is it. After so many years of drama it turns out it was all for nothing. Final nail in the coffin for me.

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

Gosh, this chapter was so anti-climatic and unrealistic.

Ok Citrus is unrealistic but this coming out was bad writing. There is no way mom and dad would be all OK with this, for God's sakes Ume had the girls sleeping on the same bed all this time!

Other than that: Harumin's reaction was strange. How are we supposed to interpret her sad face when Yuzu told her she loves Mei as lover? Was she sad because Yuzu hadn't told her before or something else? Looks like Matsuri got kind of sad too, presumably because Harumin came out as straight indirectly by saying Yuzu goes that way (without saying she does too lol).

last edited at Jun 17, 2018 8:16PM

joined Aug 29, 2015

a lot of people complaining about how everyone is so accepting but yuzu is the exact opposite of subtle duh

But I don't think any parent would ever thought that Yuzu's affection towards Mei is nothing more than a sisterly love.

To reply you must either login or sign up.