Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

DO IT!
Time to wrap it all up!

I'm all excited about what's next and all the comments here are like "this isn't going to go well"

Buncha jaded pessimists if you ask me. Site is full of 'em.

last edited at May 28, 2018 4:15AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This is all good. Yuu just needs to pout some more and the new-and-improved Touko will swoop her off to the equipment shed.

joined Sep 9, 2016

Here we go! This is about to get 10 times as interesting, I think. That being said, I hate being held in such suspense. It's good writing, but I can be very impatient when it comes to this type of thing.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

This is all good. Yuu just needs to pout some more and the new-and-improved Touko will swoop her off to the equipment shed.

...where the two of them will practice their lines all day. ;-)

joined Oct 15, 2014

PLEASE HAVE A GOOD ENDING

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

How improper. They'll have their own room for that.

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

"... I love her too"
Ok i'm all fire upppppppp

Lily%20season1
joined Feb 4, 2013

I honestly just want to see the moment Yuu realized she was in love with Touko, like the moment it fudging hit her or did it happen already and i somehow skipped it? somebody let me know please.
That set aside, seeing as both Yuu and Touko are changing I wonder how this "A Whole New World" Touko and "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" Yuu are actually going to 'meet' each other as the story progresses, in the end I'm just as anxious as everybody else is seeing as I just want mah chicken nuggets to be happy.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So that’s what the kids are calling it these days. . .

IceCreamFortress
Utena%20smug
joined Sep 11, 2016

I feel something bad is going to happen. D:

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

So Yuu is ready to say I love you to Touko. I feel like something gonna happend first- So Yuu can't say it to her and more drama is coming :-X

joined Jul 11, 2015

touko u dense-ass mdfkr :(

Mikoto_to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun
joined Feb 18, 2018

I suspect that Touko has to play a love story and Yuu will not like that at all.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I honestly just want to see the moment Yuu realized she was in love with Touko, like the moment it fudging hit her or did it happen already and i somehow skipped it? somebody let me know please.
That set aside, seeing as both Yuu and Touko are changing I wonder how this "A Whole New World" Touko and "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" Yuu are actually going to 'meet' each other as the story progresses, in the end I'm just as anxious as everybody else is seeing as I just want mah chicken nuggets to be happy.

If you reread some of the past chapters, Yuu already realized she has feelings for Touko. I think it was at the time when there’s a sports festival when they did the relay? It was when it hit her hard that she definitely feel something different? Just don’t remember the exact chapter sorry. At least that’s the scene that I specifically remembered. Yuu doesn’t have the guts to tell it straight to her Nanami-senpai, because Nanami said it not to love her. And now forward to the latest chapter, still, Yuu reluctant to tell her she loves her, or thinking if it’s the right time to tell. I’m sure, Nanami will be taken aback hearing it from Yuu, because even though she’s facing what she thinks is hers, she herself not sure of the path/future she’s taking.

last edited at May 28, 2018 6:44AM

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I lov- [DRAMA BARRIER! PLEASE WAIT A COUPLE OF CHAPTERS] The heck?

91174211_215395393136656_8792315491096985600_n
joined Dec 5, 2016

Every new chapter of this is a masterpiece.

joined Nov 5, 2017

What's with all the negativity here? Wtf guys D:

Not yet. In this chapter she said "me too" in her mind, but it was translated as "I love her too". I can see how it may confuse some people. Full-blown confession with flowers in the background coming up soon.

That being said, the fact that Touko didn't bother to tell Yuu about joining the theater groupe is a bit worrying. Now Yuu won't necessarily be the first person she'll talk about things, I suppose. I think it was meant to be expected given chapter 31, though. But it hurt Yuu a little so I hope she'll tell Touko about it.

50402593_2490327427647361_3442976042241753088_n
joined Dec 4, 2017

I wouldn't be surprised if Touko will have amnesia in the next chapter.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

i think it's great that nanami decided on her own instead of telling Yuu first. It shows that she is thinking for herself now and not as her sister. But it would be a different story if she talked to Saeki first.

joined Jul 7, 2017

On a side note: I wonder who will voice Yuu now that Hisako Kanemoto is on hiatus (assuming that both her and Minako Kotobuki will reprise their role for the anime adaptation)

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

On a side note: I wonder who will voice Yuu now that Hisako Kanemoto is on hiatus (assuming that both her and Minako Kotobuki will reprise their role for the anime adaptation)

I would be glad if Minako Kotobuki reprise the role. Since the PV, I never want anyone for Touko's VA but Minako Kotobuki. Her voice really suited Touko. Though, too bad Kanemoto is on hiatus...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

As far as Yuu realizing her feelings, there’s no one big moment but the accumulation of lots of little ones. In some ways that’s most of the entire series—chatty phone calls, little bits of skinship, her bedroom planetarium, the cellphone strap, etc.

As far as Yuu articulating her feelings to herself, the big moment was here:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch22#31

This is the counterpoint to Touko’s statement: “How could I be in love with someone who loves what I hate?” (Which as several people have pointed out, makes no actual sense—my partner loves coffee ice cream, which is one of the few flavors I can’t stand, but who the f*ck cares?—but that’s typical low self-esteem “stinking thinking.”)

That technique of having the character’s voice balloon block out part of the same character’s thought caption box, indicating that Yuu is still (at that point) not ready to fully admit her feelings to herself, is one that I’ve never seen before, and I wonder if there are other examples.

Anyway, the page in the link is one reason people are popping bottles of champagne over this chapter—Yuu being straightforward to herself about her feelings is a long-awaited development.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I'm going to be really sad when it's over though I'm anticipating a very happy ending

Proud of our little Yuu go get em' tiger.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The anime will end right here with 12 episodes, I bet 5$

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

[quietly stares into the void]

Gonna decide what I think of this later, when I've processed it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.