Forum › You can't catch me☆Like a Star Blooming in Darkness discussion

joined Jun 12, 2015

Happy Walpurgisnacht!

Smoltopbun
joined Mar 2, 2018

Thanks TFO Scans for this translation on the night of Walpurgisnacht

Yokoe
joined Apr 8, 2018

This work is beautifully done! You can really tell how much effort the author put into making it.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I'm not entirely certain I understood it, but holy shit that's gorgeous

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY MY FAVORITE MADOKA DOUJIN.

Oh god I have so many emotions

This felt like reading an actual sequel

This is.. Oh god... So beautiful

Goosebumps all over my body

Homura-chan! Kyoukooo... kyousayaaaa

joined Jun 30, 2016

Homura you crazy bitch, you say you cant interfere in madokas life yet you cant stand watching her been happy with another girl and reset the world over and over, you dont want madokas happiness like you say you want, all you want is keep her in that bird cage and reset things when things go south, just die fucking devil and whats the point on taking her place? you still disappear from Sayakas life.....

last edited at Apr 30, 2018 9:21PM

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Aside from the beautiful full color art, I like that this doujin shows a pretty solid understanding of the themes of the movie.

last edited at May 1, 2018 1:07AM

Twitterprofilepic(2019)2
joined Apr 17, 2018

Did someone just leak the Madoka Concept Movie script? ;) This felt so in-touch with the series! And massive props for such gorgeous artwork!

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

Someone get triggered

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

This is a pure work of art, I feel like I just read something magical <3
Ah, I want a Madoka sequel soooooo badly, or at least another similar anime~

last edited at May 1, 2018 2:54AM

CertainPudding
joined Jan 9, 2018

Didn't understand a thing lol... What a pity...
I think I will need to study this doujin a little more :v

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

The effort is massive!

bigbossbalrog
Kww1hoj
joined Jul 4, 2014

Quite possibly one of the best Madoka doujiin's i've read.

The production value is insane.

last edited at May 1, 2018 8:49PM

Images
joined Feb 5, 2018

As if the shaft style camera angles weren't enough of a pain in the ass in the anime, here's a doujin with those camera(or pen, whatever) angles, so friggin frustrating

But, amazing doujin tho :v
I checked 3 separate times while reading to confirm this wasn't an official manga, no joke. It's creepy how realistic this feels. & As always, loved ya Kyo! Ur the reason I love MSMM so much!

last edited at May 2, 2018 4:30AM

Etqyggh6mxyi1klo3fwjrwrwicpboh
joined Feb 7, 2015

That was enigmatic, not to mention the beautiful art-style. Never have I read something like this. Truly an art piece. The effort has to be immense.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Woah........beautiful.....

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Jaw drop at movie-quality work with accurate depth perception and beautiful coloration. Only Madoka's eye shape looks a bit weird.

I'm not completely convinced of Homura's turnaround, but you can tell she's tired and she doesn't know what to do anymore, and she's just going with what she knows, which keeps her trapped and separated from Madoka. I would have liked to see a bit more of an indication what the world with Kyouko as goddess would look like. Assuming the hand-holding with Sayaka wasn't a memory, maybe it wouldn't be so different? Seems she's stayed human to an extent.

But wow, 90 pages of this gorgeous art. I'm looking forward to anything else this author makes.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Fascinating take on Homura and Kyouko post-Rebellion.

Meruem1
joined Aug 23, 2020

Dont feel like I entirely agree with the portrayal of the characters (though maybe I didnt fully understand it). However, this is definitely the best looking fanwork I've seen. Each page seemed like it could have been a screenshot from an official animation.

To reply you must either login or sign up.