Forum › First Love Mint Blue discussion

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

... Did she just lick her phone?

I really like stories about lustful high school girls. They can do crazy things in their love madness.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That was cute and simple.

Childhood Friends realize they were lesbians all along.

If I didn't read this 1000 times, I read it 800 times.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

that_one posted:

I really like stories about lustful high school girls. They can do crazy things in their love madness.

Especially yanderes..

This one shot could have been a lot creepier... :D

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

Happy end. Just in case you came to the comments to know that.

how thoughtful of u xD

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

like scary kaori more ˚ω˚
tsundere kaori is kinda weird, it doesn't fit with her image at all

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Well. Ya know. Whatever stuff people use to do to express themselves is going to be carried over even as technology advances. I mean why kiss a photograph when. . .you know? I couldn't have imagined I be thinking about such things today. Thanks translators and Dynasty Reader!

This story was nicely done. Can't think of any complaints. Well. I suppose a sequel.

A wise man once said a pervert lickes a photo a true pervert lamanates them.

I, too, remember that one

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

how thoughtful of u xD

Just repaying the favor xD I also dislike bad end stories and the feeling of having wasted my time with them is hard to shake

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Tbh, I would have preferred a bad end here. The good end just felt... lacking.

Astraea Hill
Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Cute - yes it was a bit lightweight and simple, but I like that kind of thing now and again.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

The second girl's explanation sort of makes sense, of how she couldn't face the first one (I don't remember their names and I think that says something about how memorable they are), but really, this type of story is exasperating where everything just works out completely unrealistically and the characters don't develop out of being bland and boring and hollow.

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

well I guess the peppermint candy can be sweet sometimes...

P/s Idk if someone noticed, but these girls has the exact same face as the two in this pic, with reverse hair color.

https://dynasty-scans.com/images/5728

last edited at May 2, 2018 1:15AM

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

I enjoyed it, at least.

Yea, I was gonna say the Happy End felt good...

IceCreamFortress
Utena%20smug
joined Sep 11, 2016

Lol the phone!

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

She tongued her phone.

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

We need people like you on every drama/angst tagged doujin.

Sure it's kinda spoiler-ish but for people who don't want spoilers they can always not read comments before reading the story.

C44d8dc6-30f6-464b-9df6-21306e5b293c
joined May 16, 2017

So, main character licked her phone while looking at a picture of her friend. Then, she actually kissed said friend while she was asleep. After that, MC had fantasies about... sexually assaulting her? Paraphrasing, but, "if she's going to hate me either way, I might as well just do it", followed by her having a fantasy about stripping and groping her childhood friend.

Maybe I'm just innocent and naïve, but all of those things sound way beyond normal, and just quickly got worse and worse. Ended up with a happy ending, but MC just seems downright creepy to me.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Cute and just yessss thank you.

Img_1857
joined Apr 4, 2021

"Ahh yess, very cute with good feels!!" is what i felt by the end.

So, main character licked her phone while looking at a picture of her friend. Then, she actually kissed said friend while she was asleep. After that, MC had fantasies about... sexually assaulting her? Paraphrasing, but, "if she's going to hate me either way, I might as well just do it", followed by her having a fantasy about stripping and groping her childhood friend.

Maybe I'm just innocent and naïve, but all of those things sound way beyond normal, and just quickly got worse and worse. Ended up with a happy ending, but MC just seems downright creepy to me.

Then comments like these just gotta ruin it for me xD

kidding though, i like the comment section for just that reason. gives me better perspective and shows me things that completely went over my head on my first read xP

To reply you must either login or sign up.