joined Mar 17, 2013

Finally, Fujiwara made her move!
And I was like whoooo! yes! yes! yes!

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

yay things r getting good XD!!

1eafaf94d436491c31016c4e6ce47819
joined May 16, 2012

wow Fujiwara sure is possessive and a big tease, love it!
anyway thanks to anyone who made it possible for us to read this

joined Mar 23, 2013

She's from a rich and successful family, when they go, they go hard.

She has a target and she isn't letting her off her sight.

joined Mar 6, 2013

Hmmm...Shinobu's window is right across from yuri's room, I wonder if there'll be some development there.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

I want this to be an anime. Now.

390672_533361876704960_305907239_n
joined Feb 13, 2013

Can't wait for this to be published as a Manga Book! >w<

joined Nov 11, 2010

Chapter 6 was freakin' amazing, lol. This is a yuri manga for the ages. One of the very best.

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

i wonder how many times have i read all chapters.. and i still couldnt get enough of this! haha.. and i couldn't stop smiling and laughing while reading 'em XD i love this couple :D Thankies dynasty-scans! and thankies so much Tsubomi! for continuing this manga T.T im excited for the next chapter!!! >:D

joined Jan 22, 2013

i wonder how many times have i read all chapters.. and i still couldnt get enough of this! haha.. and i couldn't stop smiling and laughing while reading 'em XD i love this couple :D Thankies dynasty-scans! and thankies so much Tsubomi! for continuing this manga T.T im excited for the next chapter!!! >:D

me too, i really like how fugiwara teases yuri............... <3

joined Jan 30, 2013

I want this to be an anime. Now.

me toooo!!!!! i want this in an anime so bad!! but first though it has to be Girlfriends n thn this but yes i agree with u 100%!!

joined Jan 30, 2013

I know right! did u see her face when she graved her leg n asked who Shinobu was? lol it was one of those "your going to regret if you dont tell me WHO SHE IS!" faces XD I too love how possessive she is with yuri!!

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...another development...nice one...

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

I love how blunt Fujiwara is. It's a nice change from the usual yuri manga developments. She's a giant tease. <3 Yuri (the character) is so cute!

But I wonder what was with Fujiwara's expression when she asked who Shinobu was. As far as I can tell, Yuri's been her only true friend. Maybe she's lonely and scared of losing her?

And isn't Shinobu's room right across from Yuri's? The curtains were open! Couldn't Shinobu just glance over and see Fujiwara pushing Yuri down on the bed?? XD

last edited at Mar 24, 2013 2:36AM

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

me toooo!!!!! i want this in an anime so bad!! but first though it has to be Girlfriends n thn this but yes i agree with u 100%!!

+1 i love Girlfriends :D i read it like 3 times or so XD

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

Chapter 6 was freakin' amazing, lol. This is a yuri manga for the ages. One of the very best.

TRUE. thumbs up for the writer and scanlators ^^,

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

I love how blunt Fujiwara is. It's a nice change from the usual yuri manga developments. She's a giant tease. <3 Yuri (the character) is so cute!

But I wonder what was with Fujiwara's expression when she asked who Shinobu was. As far as I can tell, Yuri's been her only true friend. Maybe she's lonely and scared of losing her?

And isn't Shinobu's room right across from Yuri's? The curtains were open! Couldn't Shinobu just glance over and see Fujiwara pushing Yuri down on the bed?? XD

yep, i love both of the characters, i was even wondering if there are other anime or manga that has this kind of characters:(

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

me too, i really like how fugiwara teases yuri............... <3

yep, one of the things why i love this manga :D

Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

awesome chapter! tnx guys!!!
btw Yuri's mom is a total MILF. :L
sorry. i really had to point that out XD

Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

MOE LEVEL: INFINITE!!!!

damn!! i haven't felt like this since i read Girldfriends (Morinaga Milk). No. Maybe its an even more intense feeling. ugh!! mooorrreee!!!

i've been rereading ch 06 for 10 times (30mins for every repeat)..

Untitled2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Probably a little bit of Jealousy and Hate? Lol. She (Fujiwara) thought she was Yuri's only friend.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has read the recent update multiple times. I felt kind of crazy. I agree with this looking to be on par with Girlfriends. High hopes! Though it will definitely be different - less agonizing chapters wondering whether they both feel the same way, etc. I imagine this will be less frustrating since Fujiwara is so blunt. This is so suspenseful now, I kind of wish they had delayed this release and released the next chapter alongside it later.

To reply you must either login or sign up.