ForumNews Phyis has passed away

Monkey D. Luffy
Fb_img_1542458579509
joined Jan 11, 2018

Rest in Peace....

joined Apr 13, 2018

Bless her soul. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain her beloved are feeling. I truly hope her soul is at peace, and that her wife, family, and friends may keep their memories of her in their hearts forever. I'll pray for them, her wife especially.

She is a stranger to me, yes, but I do know that we both love yuri with a passion and I think that's enough.

Thank you, Phyis, for what you've given and who you were.

Much respect to all scanlators out there for busting their asses and doing what they love.

Farewell Phyis, and Ssamba. You will be dearly missed.

Y'all take care of yourselves, y'hear?

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

If I'm being honest I hadn't heard of Phyis before, but it's certainly clear that she was one of the corner stones of Yuri Project and thus a very important and big part of my life over the last few years, though be it behind-the-scenes.
I am very grateful for all she's ever done for the community, and I offer my deepest condolences to her spouse and loved ones.

Zaolu-newlandscapes-500x500
joined Jul 23, 2013

My condolences to her loved ones. Rest in peace, Phyis.

2015869f6747679fbb7e1d8596971457--fennec-fox-caricatures
joined Dec 20, 2017

My condolences to her widow and her family she will be missed.

Anime_ce15fe_5639786
joined Nov 24, 2016

I used to edit a few chapters and one shots years ago over on Yuri Project. I never got to know Phyis very well, but it's still sad and a little shocking to hear about the passing of a person with whom I interacted with in the past.

Whatever her health problems were I hope she can rest in peace now. I wish her wife and family all the strength in the world to deal with those hard times; my thoughts go out to them.

Thank you for everything, Phyis!

416213._sx1280_ql80_ttd_(2)
joined May 3, 2017

Seeing a manga translated by Yuri Project was always a great indicator of the quality of the translation as well as the work itself. Thank you for your contribution to the community, Phyis and may you rest in peace.

Dat Random Sniper
joined Apr 21, 2018

I have condolences to Phyis’s spouse. It is always sad to see creators pass away.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Just now seeing this....wanted to pass condolences on to her family...
I always feel like i should say more...so, i did not know her in life but i am so thankful for her contributions to this internet community..
Gone but not forgotten
Again my condolences to those you've left behind <3

joined Sep 12, 2017

i might be a bit late, and i might not of known much of her, but still, i will give my condolences. it seems like we have lost someone great.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Rest in peace Phyis, and my deepest condolences to your loved ones. A couple years ago, I was going through a really bad phase, I don't know if it was really an episode of depression or not, but it was quite bad, at that time I started reading Yuri, those fluff, comedy and wholesome stories really helped me pull through. And of course many of them were from Yuriproject, and I definitely believe they were directly or indirectly possible due to Phyis. You helped me and gave me hope. I wish to thank you more than I can express.
You made the world a little better place.
Thanks. I wish you peace.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I read this now and I feel a little down, because I enjoyed and enjoy so so much the things Yuriproject brought us, I even remember seeing her posts in some forums... Rest in peace and my condolences to her wife, family and close friends u_u

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

I'm really sorry to read this. I've been enjoying the work of Phyis and the rest of the folks at Yuriproject for years now. We were all very lucky that she put up with our bullshit for as long as she did. I'm bad with words, but I want to express my condolences to her and her loved ones. She touched all of our lives here and I truly believe that the world is a better place for her having been a part of it.

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

This is awful I hope she didnt suffer. I hope her family finds peace and may Ana rest in peace.

joined May 23, 2018

Rest in Peace Ana. We will never forget you.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

RIP Ana. You have done far more for this community more than you realized.

joined Aug 7, 2015

Rest in peace Phyis. Thank you for everything that you've done for the yuri community, we really appreciate it.

Zombies
joined Apr 8, 2013

I wish all the best for Ana's spouse. I've been an an avid reader in dynasty since i was in high school. Thank you for the hard work all through these years. Condolences and Rest in peace.

CertainPudding
joined Jan 9, 2018

Rest in Peace our Comrade.
May Yuri bless you in the afterlife.

last edited at Jun 19, 2018 6:09AM

joined Jul 21, 2018

rip phyis ❤️

joined Jul 29, 2018

This is very sad! I truly respect her for all the hard work she has put in. I hope her wife is doing fine as well. I hope she Rest In Peace. And to her wife I hope she’s going to be ok!
All I could really do is wish her goodluck and Rest In Peace!
I hope she know that’s MILLIONS of people LOVE her

joined Aug 1, 2017

Phyis' friends, family, and fans have my utmost condolences.

GoddessLesbian
Haruka
joined Aug 16, 2018

R.I.P

joined Feb 19, 2018

My condolences to her family and friends. I really never comment on this site, even though I visit it daily. I really love this site, and it saddens me to know that one of its pillars has fallen. Thank you Ana for your work and dedication to this community, you will be missed. May she rest in peace.

joined Aug 31, 2018

My condolences to her wife friends and family. And Thank You, Ana, for all your hard work. May you rest in peace.

To reply you must either login or sign up.