Forum › Posts by TheSloth

TheSloth
Phyis has passed away 19 Apr 21:52
Anime_ce15fe_5639786
joined Nov 24, 2016

I used to edit a few chapters and one shots years ago over on Yuri Project. I never got to know Phyis very well, but it's still sad and a little shocking to hear about the passing of a person with whom I interacted with in the past.

Whatever her health problems were I hope she can rest in peace now. I wish her wife and family all the strength in the world to deal with those hard times; my thoughts go out to them.

Thank you for everything, Phyis!

TheSloth
Jewels discussion 29 Nov 18:02
Anime_ce15fe_5639786
joined Nov 24, 2016

I'll be honest, when I saw the cover at first I thought it was a science babies story.

Yeah, the cover can definitely look that way. As a gay woman who doesn't want kids it's nice to have a story where children aren't the ultimate life goal as the couple grows older.

TheSloth
Jewels discussion 29 Nov 17:56
Anime_ce15fe_5639786
joined Nov 24, 2016

Need science baby and this will be super hyper ultimate perfect

This story is already perfect without a science baby. I don't like kids.

TheSloth
Image Comments 28 Nov 00:43
Anime_ce15fe_5639786
joined Nov 24, 2016

Yes, good. I need more Carol fanart.

TheSloth
Anime_ce15fe_5639786
joined Nov 24, 2016

Far right candidates are running and are likely to win all over Europe.

Not really. The far right came out of the woodworks because of the refugee crisis and how dissatisfied a lot of people are with how it is handled. They'll try to get support playing the "Us vs them" card, but just because they're loud and protesting doesn't mean that they suddenly get a huge surge in support and popularity. The support for the far right is marginal in most of Europe. Also, most countries in Europe have a multiple party system, meaning that the parliaments are made of 5-7 different parties usually. Not like the US where you have either Republicans or Democrats making up the majority of the government body. In some European countries a far right party might get into the parliament, but their seats will be in low numbers and they will be outnumbered by other more moderate right, left and middle parties, that will block any attempt of the far right doing anything.

Anyway, since this is a thread about a yuri manga, I just want to say that I like the idea of the story being set in LA. Most of the media influence comes from the US nowadays with movies, tv shows, music etc., so it's not surprising that the mangaka chose the US instead of a European country. As a Euro, I can live with that and approve.

Anime_ce15fe_5639786
joined Nov 24, 2016

Thanks for getting in touch! Could you email me at [...] Sorry about the lack of response to your email at the other address, the person who checks that one has been really busy with IRL stuff these past few months.

I sent you an email, so you can remove your email address. :)

Anime_ce15fe_5639786
joined Nov 24, 2016

This post is for Lililicious. I used to be an editor in a scanlation group, but I haven't edited anything in 4 years. I'd like to pick editing up again and join Lililicious. I sent an email to the address that was listed on your contact page, but I haven't heard back. I don't use IRC, so that's why I'm posting here. It's a long shot but maybe someone will see it or at least someone else will let you know.