Forum › Loose Socks discussion

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

I wanna see a story where the girl bully is SUPER tsundere and gay for the cute innocent girl she's bullying (partially because she hates seeing boys hitting on her)... And then, when she's in the process of bullying her, she finally looses it and flat out says "why won't you f*cking look at ME?"

Same, this has been my dream anime/manga/doujin. Enemies to lovers is best trope.
Did commission two pages of this: https://anakris.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Tumawruh-535385380

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8531/8544826854_08f1ce3a58_b.jpg

walking around in public people will assume you are really clinging to your HS years.

hahahaha fashions are so funny. that looks dumb af XD sorry girls lol. they look like their legs are bandaged lol

last edited at Apr 1, 2018 12:55PM by Nezchan

Images-1
joined Oct 5, 2013

My take on this is that her first crush attempted to bully her, probably because she was looking at her in a "strange way", but instead awakened something else in her and the bully got creeped out.

My take is that the bullying probably came later. The bully seemed perfectly nice and friendly when they met for the first time, and Asako was all blushy on that occasion. If I had to guess, I would say Asako was gay from the get-go, fell in love, the other girl figured it out, or Asako might have even confessed, and the girl took it really badly.

The bullying definitely awakened something in Asako, though. I mean, she is not only into being stepped on, she actually wants to recreate the details of her experiences when she was bullied. Shima even looks a little like the bully girl, her hair is also light in colour, and of similar length.

Agree

joined Oct 10, 2016

That was... Unusual.

joined Dec 4, 2016

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/21/制服_%285346443876%29.jpg/600px-制服_%285346443876%29.jpg

Most loose socks are white but I think these black ones are far more stylish. Which is the whole point of being a (ko)gal.

No one mind about the socks if they see that fabulous skirt.

last edited at Apr 1, 2018 12:55PM by Nezchan

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

For a brief moment I thought she ended up with the bully. Shima looks like the girl from the flashback.

But she did say "if only" they met in highschool so.

joined Jun 12, 2012

That was weird

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

That was really nice. Her girl is a keeper!

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

The bullying definitely awakened something in Asako, though. I mean, she is not only into being stepped on, she actually wants to recreate the details of her experiences when she was bullied. Shima even looks a little like the bully girl, her hair is also light in colour, and of similar length.

I might be wrong on this, but I have memory of reading that most victims want to recreate what happened to them on their own terms

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

"I got one sock! Lookin' for the other! One sock! Lookin' for its brother. When I find that sock I'll tell you what I'll do, I'll put it on my foot, and I'll stick it in my shoe."

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh wow :o

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I wanna see a story where the girl bully is SUPER tsundere and gay for the cute innocent girl she's bullying (partially because she hates seeing boys hitting on her)... And then, when she's in the process of bullying her, she finally looses it and flat out says "why won't you f*cking look at ME?"

Your dream got fulfilled pretty much. Read "Bully and Bullied"!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I also love this trope. "Bully and Bullied" is awesome, I love it. But, I'm greedy, and I want more

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I also love this trope. "Bully and Bullied" is awesome, I love it. But, I'm greedy, and I want more

Graphite by Takemiya Jin is pretty short but it's also about a tsundere bully, with a little bit of a twist. I really like the way it portrays sensuality in BDSM as well, quite beautiful.

H
joined Dec 18, 2021

panel 14-15 got me shocked as hell LIKE- WAIT WHAT I DIDNT EXPECT THAT AT ALL

To reply you must either login or sign up.