Forum › Nekogurui Minako-san discussion

Rsz_86022-2537848408300662718-o
joined Apr 11, 2014

With the another character coming in very very very very soon...it'll get as high and far that you could never imagine.

joined Oct 17, 2012

With the another character coming in very very very very soon...it'll get as high and far that you could never imagine.

Another character? That makes me sad.

joined Apr 1, 2014

This is the worst shit ever but I read every chapter anyway.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Okay, so that's a thing. The art is really cute, and the whole thing is amusing, but it also reminds me quite clearly why I hate cats.

joined Apr 11, 2014

Ah guys...I'll be releasing nekogurui once every 2 days from onward for dynasty scans until change of mind.
http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/17953-do-not-add-more-tags-on-your-own-for-nekogurui-minako-san-please/
I'm really sorry for you guys to pay for something you haven't even committed nor regarding with it from the very beginning...I'm sorry for deceiving you guys...

last edited at Apr 30, 2014 6:24PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Ah guys...I'll be releasing nekogurui once every 2 days from onward for dynasty scans until change of mind.
http://www.batoto.net/forums/topic/17953-do-not-add-more-tags-on-your-own-for-nekogurui-minako-san-please/
I'm really sorry for you guys to pay for something you haven't even committed nor regarding with it from the very beginning...I'm sorry for deceiving you guys...

look im going to come off as a complete and utter b!tch here and tbh since i don't care about this manga if you stop this because of me then i can deal with the hate but......you stopped daily because people were tagging it?...............that is on a higher plane of stupid, its a minor inconvenience, and it DOESN'T MATTER, am i the only one who does not let myself get annoyed by dumb stuff like this on the internet? ugh look here is something you should probably remember: this is the internet, trolls are everywhere, ignore them unless you find it fun to listen to their flawed logic (like i do) and just notify the batoto staff that the tags on the manga should be moderated better instead of storming off because a few guys pissed you off on the internet, it just makes you look childish.

joined Apr 11, 2014

I don't mind trolls. Just that it had to comes that the comment section on batoto is permanently locked now...I will now have time to work on bigger projects. Nekogurui was solely a personnal project as a reader, a fan and sharing it more than a common translator...
I just felt empty. I'll come back to the normal pace real soon. I promise you.

joined Apr 11, 2014

Btw, don't call me childish for delaying from daily release to every 2 days...I'm not that irresponsible to drop it or something like that

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Btw, don't call me childish for delaying from daily release to every 2 days...I'm not that irresponsible to drop it or something like that

i was calling you childish for making a massive deal out of tags and leaving a rage post on batoto not for delaying
hell i didnt even call you childish i just said makes you LOOK childish :/

last edited at Apr 30, 2014 7:25PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Nah, it's cool man. I don't mind waiting, after all the whole thing is free and a longer time between chapters will allow me to fully assimilate the wonder this series is.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I doubt most of the regulars would fault you for taking even a WEEK between releases. Most of us (aside from me of course) aren't jerks.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Now it's becoming hentai.. .___.

I gave up trying not to think about it.

joined Jan 8, 2014

ahhhh >_< the lulz!!!

2 much ahego 4 me deletes browsing history

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I don't mind trolls. Just that it had to comes that the comment section on batoto is permanently locked now...I will now have time to work on bigger projects. Nekogurui was solely a personnal project as a reader, a fan and sharing it more than a common translator...
I just felt empty. I'll come back to the normal pace real soon. I promise you.

I AM A SELF-ENTITLED ASSHOLE AND I DEMAND 3 RELEASES A DAY!

Jokes aside, it sucks when someone does something as a passion-project, not earning anything from it and just for the joy of doing it, stumbles upon internet trolls and messes with ur mood. Anonymity protects us to an extent, but it fully protects trolls. That is just the nature of the internet.

joined Sep 11, 2013

The greatest manga in existence of forever.

joined Apr 11, 2014

i was calling you childish for making a massive deal out of tags and leaving a rage post on batoto not for delaying

Okay. Recap :

Trolls adding unecessary and trolling purpose tags + alternate names non-stop => gently asked to stop by me and contributors => vandalism still continues => warning => temporary lock => calm down => ultimatum but as soon as it got unlock => trolls restart => page locked(no edit+no comment) => I brawl. => delay from daily release to one every two days(THREE FOR BATOTO) => a person pointing me as "looking childish" => recap.

joined Apr 11, 2014

I thank you everone who supports me. As I already said, this is until change of mind...
but I'm afraid that even like this, nekogurui will soon see its ending(the manga already has been completed) and we as well.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Okay. Recap :

Trolls adding unecessary and trolling purpose tags + alternate names non-stop => gently asked to stop by me and contributors => vandalism still continues => warning => temporary lock => calm down => ultimatum but as soon as it got unlock => trolls restart => page locked(no edit+no comment) => I brawl. => delay from daily release to one every two days(THREE FOR BATOTO) => a person pointing me as "looking childish" => recap.

Pretty much :/ it doesnt matter since its just tags, tags are BS anyway :/

I have a snake that likes crawling into my shirt for warmth like this...I probably have the same face and reaction just because of how cold it is.

joined Apr 11, 2014

Nekogurui chapter 0.25 will come out a little(bit much) late(it is already late but...) due to management reorganisation in the team and me being a little sick these days...sorry for the inconvenience

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Nekogurui chapter 0.25 will come out a little(bit much) late(it is already late but...) due to management reorganisation in the team and me being a little sick these days...sorry for the inconvenience

Don't fret about it, it will be done when its done. Get well soon!

joined Apr 11, 2014

Don't fret about it, it will be done when its done. Get well soon!

Thanks a lot for your support :) I'll try my best
we are also preparing something big...really big.

last edited at May 4, 2014 12:25PM

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

ANOTHER CAT APPEARS

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Ch 0.25... I have no words.

To reply you must either login or sign up.