Forum › What's that manga called?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

LukeDraco posted:

I'm looking for a Yuri manga that I read years ago. It's about a girl liking her friend but didn't tell her and then like she find this magical glasses that makes the girl(that friend) look like a guy, then I didn't remember. But I'm pretty sure it ended Yuri. Sorry I don't remember much of it. Thanks in advance~

Sorry. I know it, but I don't remember neither name nor artist.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nevri posted:

I believe this might be what you're both thinking of. (Been awhile since I last read that though so I might be misremembering.)

joined Oct 15, 2014

Nevri posted:

I believe this might be what you're both thinking of. (Been awhile since I last read that though so I might be misremembering.)

It's not that but thanks for helping me guys :)
Looks like I'm gonna spend days searching for it. I'll update if I ever found it.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I'm looking for a Yuri manga that I read years ago. It's about a girl liking her friend but didn't tell her and then like she find this magical glasses that makes the girl(that friend) look like a guy, then I didn't remember. But I'm pretty sure it ended Yuri. Sorry I don't remember much of it. Thanks in advance~

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cinderella This it?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

drpepperfan posted:

Ah. So it was Canno's

joined Oct 15, 2014

OMG thanks a bunch!!! Well what I wrote is definitely far from the plot...haha.ha O///O

last edited at Mar 14, 2018 8:16AM

joined Jan 20, 2018

Hmm, did one of the Akagi x Kaga doujins got removed? I remembered it had a pretty good art, so I'd like to reread it. Frankly, I'm not 100% sure if it was AkagixKaga, but basically one of the girls just finished her archery practice, and the other girl seduced her by taking her clothes off, right there and then. NSFW of course. Appreciate it if someone can tell me the title, cheers!

joined Jan 14, 2018

I would like more info on this manga, like if it's been translated. Thanks in advance.

Img_-kbcyxy
joined Mar 12, 2018

I am looking for a one shot about a "fat" girl running, she is tired and stop in front a bakery then a fit girl pass and tease her?...(sorry for my french)

last edited at Mar 17, 2018 10:38AM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I am looking for a one shot about a "fat" girl running, she is tired and stop in front a bakery then a fit girl pass and tease her?...(sorry for my french)

Maybe this one?

Img_-kbcyxy
joined Mar 12, 2018

Maybe this one?

YES that's it thank you

6bf226425af0
joined Dec 5, 2016

Looking for a manga, probably oneshot. The only thing that I remember it's confession scene in the park, one of them have a child and divorced, and there was plenty of others moms with their kids in the park.

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

Looking for a manga, probably oneshot. The only thing that I remember it's confession scene in the park, one of them have a child and divorced, and there was plenty of others moms with their kids in the park.

There's no confession, but it reminds me of this.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Insignificant posted:

I'm pretty sure it is this.

last edited at Mar 17, 2018 5:30PM

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

Insignificant posted:

Ah, another good one.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

What's this? A feast of park-confessions-with-children-present? Might as well add this!

6bf226425af0
joined Dec 5, 2016

Insignificant posted:

Bingo. Thanks.

AliceMagratroid
joined Mar 15, 2016

It was more like an autobiography in manga form. The mangaka was a lesbian and it chronicled her self. I think at one point she slept with an older woman.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

AliceMagratroid posted:

It was more like an autobiography in manga form. The mangaka was a lesbian and it chronicled her self. I think at one point she slept with an older woman.

From autobiographical stuff that is the only thing that comes to mind.

EDIT/ ;P

last edited at Mar 21, 2018 12:33PM

joined Jan 9, 2017

This one?

Edit: beaten by less than a minute after an hour with no responses!

last edited at Mar 21, 2018 12:25PM

joined Mar 21, 2018

I'm looking for this manga which the main girl is a school girl and the other is her senpai or in the same year but in other classroom and i remember the last 2 chapters they were slerping in the school infirmary then the main girl kiss the other girl while she was sleeping but she suddnly wakes up so the main girl runs to the school roof and try to suicide but the other girl catches her and ask her if she is in love with her and she say yes and she thinks she sees her as a filthy girl now so she is gonna kill her self but the other girl hugs her and tells her that she also love her and all the students see them kissing on the roof and.. That what i remember xD

Well.. i would be thankfull if someone tell me what was the name of it :D

last edited at Mar 21, 2018 11:08PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm looking for this manga which the main girl is a school girl and the other is her senpai or in the same year but in other classroom and i remember the last 2 chapters they were slerping in the school infirmary then the main girl kiss the other girl while she was sleeping but she suddnly wakes up so the main girl runs to the school roof and try to suicide but the other girl catches her and ask her if she is in love with her and she say yes and she thinks she sees her as a filthy girl now so she is gonna kill her self but the other girl hugs her and tells her that she also love her and all the students see them kissing on the roof and.. That what i remember xD

Well.. i would be thankfull if someone tell me what was the name of it :D

Sounds like Secret of the Princess to me.

joined Mar 21, 2018

Sounds like Secret of the Princess to me.

That's it ! Thanks alot

joined Jan 31, 2018

Anyone still remember the doujin where Yuuka has a childlike clone of herself calling her "Mama"?

joined Jan 9, 2017

Anyone still remember the doujin where Yuuka has a childlike clone of herself calling her "Mama"?

This.

To reply you must either login or sign up.