Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Apr 25, 2017

This.

ty

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

Hai, I'm looking manga school girl, sorry i don't remember it, i only remember that she show her GF to her 4 brother, can anyone help me???

Thanks

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

This.

Thanks

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

im looking for a manga about idols where one idol wants to be yuri but theyre like dont do it its gonna be a scandal
and then she yuris and theres a scandal, forcing her to quit. it is NOT scandal by gotou yuuki.

joined Jan 9, 2017

This perhaps? It seems to fit all your criteria.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

its not strawberry shake. i remember the scandal happened at the very beginning (like in the first 2 or 3 pages) and seemed to be a drama?

joined Mar 25, 2013

Anyone remember the name of a one-shot where the MC leans back 'casually' and basically breaks her back on the chair kind of like an inverted V and her classmate comments on how disturbing/disgusting it is she can do that? She also got confessed to I think.

joined Apr 25, 2017

Anyone remember the name of a one-shot where the MC leans back 'casually' and basically breaks her back on the chair kind of like an inverted V and her classmate comments on how disturbing/disgusting it is she can do that? She also got confessed to I think.

Wtf kind of a one-shot is that hahahaha. I double up on that. Would love to read something like that.

joined Jan 9, 2017

Wtf kind of a one-shot is that hahahaha. I double up on that. Would love to read something like that.

This is it.

joined Mar 25, 2013

This is it.

That's the one, thanks!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I was trying to find if this author had a tag here on Dynasty Scans, but I was mistaking them with Kiryuu Suruga. I had already found them (KIryuu Suruga, not the other one), in that Rolling Girls collection, to be exact, but didn't recognize the art style. lol
I decided to call that other author "Arumi (digi com)" because there's already another Arumi here and on Sankaku Channel. I plan on requesting this set to be added here but first I'll get someone to translate it.

BTW, I know this isn't the subject of this topic, but there isn't a similar topic for artist recognition so it had to do.

last edited at Mar 4, 2018 10:04PM

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Hi I'm looking for a manga where the MC is a little boy-crazy...? I don't remember. She gets into a all girls high school where the Seitokaichou is secretly a womanizer pretending to be the kind Onee-sama. There is another girl in the council who has a sexual relationship with the Kaichou. Kaichou tricks the MC into sleeping with her and she later finds out. Then she loses interest in life or love or something. Her bff/frenemy(?) goes to her house and convinces her to go back to school. Also, I think the manga updates once in 3/6 months.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Hi I'm looking for a manga where the MC is a little boy-crazy...? I don't remember. She gets into a all girls high school where the Seitokaichou is secretly a womanizer pretending to be the kind Onee-sama. There is another girl in the council who has a sexual relationship with the Kaichou. Kaichou tricks the MC into sleeping with her and she later finds out. Then she loses interest in life or love or something. Her bff/frenemy(?) goes to her house and convinces her to go back to school. Also, I think the manga updates once in 3/6 months.

Yuri Kome.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

^ Yes! That's the one. Thank you!

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

I'm really not sure if this is on here, but the manga I'm thinking about was a compilation of cat girl stories, one was older and she was holding herself back from pouncing on her gf until she goes in heat. Nothing NSFW, pretty fluffy. Maybe it's on another site, but I suppose its worth an ask on here.

last edited at Mar 6, 2018 9:53PM

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

And even if nobody finds it..I just wanna say that I really like this forum...the people that find these manga are seriously great people, I find so much good doujins and manga through here..! Anyway..that's all I wanted to say...haha

joined Apr 29, 2017

Im looking for a yuri manga that has like the first girl always give chocolate on valentines every year to the 2nd girl by making an excuse that she cooked too many for her father and brother so she gives it to her.

joined Jan 9, 2017

Im looking for a yuri manga that has like the first girl always give chocolate on valentines every year to the 2nd girl by making an excuse that she cooked too many for her father and brother so she gives it to her.

The chapter you're looking for is Chocolate Kiss Kiss from Kisses, Sighs, and Cherry-blossom Pink, which has been licensed and is not on Dynasty.

Screenshot_2018-03-31_05-38-16
joined Jun 19, 2017

I'm looking for a yuri story I read a long time ago. I recall that it had at least two chapters, though maybe more. I mostly remember it from the last chapter, which had a major shift in tone from the earlier ones.

The main characters are a tomboyish-looking girl and a long-haired girl. In the first part of the story they get together, and as I recall there was a sex scene. It was a pretty cute and sweet story at first.

In the last chapter, though, a girl with glasses is introduced. Apparently she has been spying on the main couple and taking pictures of them while they were together. The glasses girl confronts the tomboy and plans on blackmailing her with the photographs she took. However, when glasses girl tries to threaten her, she instead nervously asks the tomboy to kiss her. She is implied to have secretly been in love with the tomboy and was going to blackmail them out of jealousy. When glasses asks for a kiss, the tomboy gets very forceful with her and pretty much rapes her. It's kind of crazy and really cast the tomboy (who up to that point had been a sympathetic character) in a different and very negative light for me when I originally read this story. I would like to read it again and see if it was really as bad as I remember lol.

Again, it has been a long time since I read this, probably 10 years or so. I have tried searching through relevant tags on Dynasty, but have been unable to find it. Thanks in advance for the help!

last edited at Mar 11, 2018 1:31AM

pkChinensis Uploader
Lililicious
joined Jan 9, 2011

I'm looking for a yuri story I read a long time ago. I recall that it had at least two chapters, though maybe more. I mostly remember it from the last chapter, which had a major shift in tone from the earlier ones.

The main characters are a tomboyish-looking girl and a long-haired girl. In the first part of the story they get together, and as I recall there was a sex scene. It was a pretty cute and sweet story at first.

In the last chapter, though, a girl with glasses is introduced. Apparently she has been spying on the main couple and taking pictures of them while they were together. The glasses girl confronts the tomboy and plans on blackmailing her with the photographs she took. However, when glasses girl tries to threaten her, she instead nervously asks the tomboy to kiss her. She is implied to have secretly been in love with the tomboy and was going to blackmail them out of jealousy. When glasses asks for a kiss, the tomboy gets very forceful with her and pretty much rapes her. It's kind of crazy and really cast the tomboy (who up to that point had been a sympathetic character) in a different and very negative light for me when I originally read this story. I would like to read it again and see if it was really as bad as I remember lol.

Again, it has been a long time since I read this, probably 10 years or so. I have tried searching through relevant tags on Dynasty, but have been unable to find it. Thanks in advance for the help!

Was it this? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fun_after_school

Screenshot_2018-03-31_05-38-16
joined Jun 19, 2017

Was it this? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fun_after_school

That's it! Thanks a bunch! (turns out she didn't have glasses after all...)

joined Mar 6, 2016

Hi! I’m looking for a story I read some time ago. It’s a yuri manga. I can’t remember exactly, I think this pass on school. And has this girl that most the school girls don’t like because a lot of guys ask her out, but she has a boyfriend and this boyfriend it’s not very nice to her. This girl has a best friend, who she hides her real passion, but now she started dating a guy and she is jealous. And the story goes between this girl (she has dark hair, by the way) flirting with her friend (blonde maybe), and her friend starts to feel something for her too. But the mean boyfriend finds out (He hits her?). I stopped there. Please, what is the name of this story?
(Sorry for my english)

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Csmirk posted:

Hi! I’m looking for a story I read some time ago. It’s a yuri manga. I can’t remember exactly, I think this pass on school. And has this girl that most the school girls don’t like because a lot of guys ask her out, but she has a boyfriend and this boyfriend it’s not very nice to her. This girl has a best friend, who she hides her real passion, but now she started dating a guy and she is jealous. And the story goes between this girl (she has dark hair, by the way) flirting with her friend (blonde maybe), and her friend starts to feel something for her too. But the mean boyfriend finds out (He hits her?). I stopped there. Please, what is the name of this story?
(Sorry for my english)

Sounds like https://dynasty-scans.com/series/netsuzou_trap
(You can find links to rest of chapters in the comments, I think)

last edited at Mar 13, 2018 7:17PM

joined Oct 15, 2014

I'm looking for a Yuri manga that I read years ago. It's about a girl liking her friend but didn't tell her and then like she find this magical glasses that makes the girl(that friend) look like a guy, then I didn't remember. But I'm pretty sure it ended Yuri. Sorry I don't remember much of it. Thanks in advance~

last edited at Mar 14, 2018 4:01AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.