Forum › Chocolate Biyori, Desu! discussion

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

It feels like the TL was maybe a bit rushed at parts to get it in time for valentines hehe, but it was a lot fun so thanks! Anyone know whats going on in the bottom panels of page 03? Was Rin trying to enforce a diet? (Maybe some continuity from the same author we don't know.)

last edited at Feb 15, 2018 3:19AM

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

It feels like the TL was maybe a bit rushed at parts to get it in time for valentines hehe, but it was a lot fun so thanks! Anyone know whats going on in the bottom panels of page 03? Was Rin trying to enforce a diet? (Maybe some continuity from the same author we don't know.)

Either she is on a diet or she becomes a kiss demon hell bent on kissing all that can't escape.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

The "getting drunk off of alcoholic chocolate" trope has always seemed especially ridiculous to me, but the results are typically cute so I don't really mind that much.

Also, a small typo with the author's name: it's Shiroi Hakuto, not Shiori Hakuto. They already have quite a few works on the site.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

The bottom of page 3 stuff - Honoka asks Eli - I think Rin is just joining in - and the permission is either for eating chocolate from their diet / saying fit perspective, or maybe more likely - to eat chocolate in school - so she is asking Eli as the student council pres to overlook it. You see quite often in manga/anime they are not meant to bring sweets like chocolate to school.

So I think Rin was just being silly and refusing the permission like a good Eli should have lol - but ofcourse she does not really want to miss out on sweets.

P.s I really enjoyed this - it was funny and sweet! Yes the drunk off chocolate with alcohol in is a very silly trope but it doesn't spoil it :)

last edited at Feb 15, 2018 5:08AM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

There is a mistake, the author is Shiroi Hakuto, not Shiori Hakuto

Chibi2
joined Jul 23, 2015

That Garasu no Hanazono BGM ahahahah gay screaming

Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

Rin's acting like Eli. Copying her speech, too, though that's harder to get across.

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

noice

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Aishiteru Banzai lmao

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

Page 13: Laaa laaa laa laa

My insides.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This is classic LLSIP doujin-mono. All the common ships, an early appearance by the Idiot Trio. Maki not buying anything.

And the Nozomi filming. After Love Live ended, they broke into Nozomi's house and wiped all her devices.

last edited at Feb 15, 2018 11:58AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Nozo pls, you're constitutionally incapable of going straight ( ͡¬ ͜ʖ ͡¬)

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Nice to see some HonoKotoUmi where they aren't murdering each other

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Nozomi filming it asdfghjkl

Shes my spirit animal

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Very cute!!
I lost it when Garasu no Hanazono started to play and the flowers pop up!!

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

It is kind of funny when Nico is the only sane person in the group. Can totally imagine that happens in the anime at some point (but will probably end up PG-13 haha)

To reply you must either login or sign up.