Forum › What's that manga called?

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Anyone know of a manga where a girl is being protected by two people (One's a miko?), I think. She's brought to another world where finds a rabid small girl who doesn't and later becomes attached to her. I think it's kind of a harem and the story isn't finished, either.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Thanks nevri!
OK looking for another one, I think it had wtf am I reading tag but can't remember the name at all! A boy walks into a classroom to find a girl cuddling a life size doll she fashioned from pillows, rubbing her face into its chest saying 'boobs, boobs'. When she notices him she tries to throw it away but its way to late for that. Fucking hilarious

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/asahina_koharus_delusional_weather#1

Anyone know of a manga where a girl is being protected by two people (One's a miko?), I think. She's brought to another world where finds a rabid small girl who doesn't and later becomes attached to her. I think it's kind of a harem and the story isn't finished, either.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sweet_peach ??

last edited at Jan 26, 2018 11:05AM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

im looking for a madoka magica comedy doujin with a chibi/cartoon style where there s a reference to the devilma intro

last edited at Jan 27, 2018 4:43AM

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

This.

thank you so much i was really looking for this one since i watch devilman crybaby

last edited at Jan 27, 2018 9:37PM

Kuk(1)
joined Aug 1, 2015

Nope but it is Yuri I just don't know if its on this website or what its been awhile since I read it so I wanna catch up but my file of read manga/webtoons got corrupted so Im kinda screwed.

The most defining part of the manga Im reading is that there is a chapter where the popular girl has a dream where she see's a clock above her head that refers to the time till she dies and when it hits 0:00 she jumps off a building. She also wears (popular girl) wristbands that her brother gave her as a present. They used to be for his girlfriend but they broke up. It has quite a few chapters and I havnt found it here or in my history so I think I'll search through webtoons,com (Sorry if im not supposed to mention other reading sites?)

It's probably this http://m.webtoons.com/en/challenge/the-unfitting-puzzle-piece/list?title_no=34202

last edited at Jan 28, 2018 10:11AM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I'm looking for an Aikatsu doujin, I didnt watch the anime so I cant remember well enough the names, but it was about Ichigo going away and then Aoi? turned crazy because she missed her and started mistaking Ran for Ichigo, and had sex with her until the real Ichigo came back or slmething?

Those might not even be the characters involved, but the plot was something like that and it's definetely an Aikatsu doujin

Edit of Edit: Forget my last edit, it wasn't that one (secret secret, though that one is good too).

So... No clue? I know it does exist cause I can't dream of an anime I hadn't even seen before... I'm sure I read it from here since I dont read Yuri from anywhere else.

joined Jan 9, 2017

It appears that that doujin has been removed, since these are all the NSFW Aikatsu doujins, and none have Aoi x Ran.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

I'm trying to find this manga that is a two-shots, the setting is probably just after the world war, the first shot is about a short black-haired girl finding her life in her town (which she call a "coal town") boring and suffocating, the only thing that motivates her is her love interest, a blondie. They are about 16-17 yrolds I think. There's also this abandoned train tunnel leading out of town that is symbolic for their freedom. The second is blondie's pov about her family and her love for blackhair, her dad died(?) in the war and she hate her mom for getting new partners when her dad isn't with them.

There's this brief sex scene between them that is some kind of weird ritual, and the manga is pretty atmospheric, it uses a lot of black and smoky effect.

I would be super thankful if someone help me find it, I tried the historical tag but no result. I'm definitely sure I read it on Dynasty btw.

last edited at Jan 30, 2018 12:28PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm trying to find this manga that is a two-shots, the setting is probably just after the world war, the first shot is about a short black-haired girl finding her life in her town (which she call a "coal town") boring and suffocating, the only thing that motivates her is her love interest, a blondie. They are about 16-17 yrolds I think. There's also this abandoned train tunnel leading out of town that is symbolic for their freedom. The second is blondie's pov about her family and blackhair, her dad died(?) in the war and she hate her mom for getting new partners when her dad isn't with them.

There's this brief sex scene between them that is some kind of weird ritual, and the manga is pretty atmospheric, it uses a lot of black and smoky effect.

I would be super thankful if someone help me find it, I tried the historical tag but no result. I'm definitely sure I read it on Dynasty btw.

Is this it?

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Yes yes yes that's def it. Thanks a whole lot.

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

What's that manga called where there's a short haired girl (yellow) always using the camera and is playing hot and cold with the mc (normal long haired girl). I remember a funny line from the short haired girl saying "i dont pic fugly". thanks!!!

joined Jan 9, 2017
Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

THANKS....(O fuck... There's a new tag...... HET!!!)

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Thanks nevri!
OK looking for another one, I think it had wtf am I reading tag but can't remember the name at all! A boy walks into a classroom to find a girl cuddling a life size doll she fashioned from pillows, rubbing her face into its chest saying 'boobs, boobs'. When she notices him she tries to throw it away but its way to late for that. Fucking hilarious

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/asahina_koharus_delusional_weather#1

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sweet_peach ??

Wow. You're good. Thanks. I even tried looking for the first one...

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I'm not sure if it's here, but does anyone know of a one shot story where the MC is a guy who's a womanizer (even since he was a kid)? He falls for a tomboy who is a lesbian and mostly looks like a guy. She's in love with her friend who got pregnant by a teacher and the friend was ashamed to tell her. The pregnant friend moves away (with the teacher?). The MC's love is still unrequited.

last edited at Jan 30, 2018 11:25PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm not sure if it's here, but does anyone know of a one shot story where the MC is a guy who's a womanizer (even since he was a kid)? He falls for a tomboy who is a lesbian and mostly looks like a guy. She's in love with her friend who got pregnant by a teacher and the friend was ashamed to tell her. The pregnant friend moves away (with the teacher?). The MC's love is still unrequited.

That's Why I Sigh

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

That's Why I Sigh

Thank you

joined Jan 31, 2018

I'm looking for a yuri manga, i think it's a one shot, where the one girl realizes that her friend always breaks up with her partners before birthdays/christmas/etc so she can hang out with her instead

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Jan 31, 2018

I remember 2 touhou doujins, I've read before but can't seem to find again. One was a doujin where it narrates Mokou inheriting her power from a phoenix, and the other I can't recall much except for that it had Kokoro in it and one of the extras the author drew was of Mamizou, describing that he imagined her as acting like a "tired OL"

I know this seems really odd, but it's really bugging me T_T

joined Jan 9, 2017

I think the first one is this, though there may be another. The second, I can't recall off the top of my head.

joined Jan 31, 2018

hmm sadly that wasn't it, if I may elaborate, it was a oneshot and Mokou was actually talking to a literal phoenix, but thanks for the link, it seems like an interesting read :D

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I'm looking for a yuri manga where a girl is part of a newspaper club and she's super energetic. There's a tall, athletic girl with purple hair who keeps rejecting club offers.

joined Dec 5, 2017

I'm looking for a doujin but it's about two girls who are rehearsing for a play, one plays a princess and the other a knight?
Thank you in advance for the help.

This? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lets_kiss_everywhere_the_pumpkin_prince_and_a_stage_play

No, it's not it. If I can only remember what doujin it is of. I think it is an Idol game or anime.
Thank you for the effort!

Ohhh, I know what you're talking about! It's Kirei Kawaii Kakkoi (one of my favs) by Amano Shuninta. It's no longer on this site though.

Oh darn! Thank you for informing me. I was looking for it everywhere.

To reply you must either login or sign up.