Forum › A Divine Love Alone discussion

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

I wonder if Chika is someone Satoka knows, based on Satoka's curiousity of Chika's family name.
I await a twist.

I think Shirori's the senpai that Chika likes, and heard the last name through Shiori.

Ghostface-scream-decal__33749.1511159183
joined Feb 1, 2013

I guess you can say (puts on glasses)... she wants sempai to notice her. I'm so sorry for that horrible joke

joined Apr 6, 2013

I wonder if Chika is someone Satoka knows, based on Satoka's curiousity of Chika's family name.
I await a twist.

I think Shirori's the senpai that Chika likes, and heard the last name through Shiori.

Yeah Im pretty positive thats whats up. Which makes Satoka the friend that is more important then track.

The Love Dodecahedron here is very complicated but lets see if I can explain it.

"Deep inhale"

(Kotori loves Satoka, who recipocates but as an older sister untill recently, but she also loves Chika, who is in love with Shio, but is beggining to have feelings Kotori, Chika believes Shio is in love with Satoka which may or may not be, but Shio also has feelings for Hiwa, who recipocates, but also seems to be drawn to Kotori but for reasons that are a mystery.)

And thats just the beggining

last edited at Apr 18, 2014 7:20PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Everything is so vague... kinda losing interest =/

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

Really? I'm the opposite. I have more interest in it now than in the beginning.
Like Chika, I'm curious about what Kotori means when she says love. Romantically or just in a family/friend way? Because of Kotori's appearance, it feels more like the friend kind...

joined Mar 6, 2013

I think its the kind of love where you want to keep the person you like near you...for me it doesn't matter if its as a friend or romantic. Enjoy the company of those you have fun with, is my view.
And this series so great and adorable.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

She is sad because senpai doesn't notice her bite fist

It seems like the only one who will be left Behind is Chika, because Shio is all into her Loli

last edited at Apr 18, 2014 9:04PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Like Chika, I'm curious about what Kotori means when she says love. Romantically or just in a family/friend way? Because of Kotori's appearance, it feels more like the friend kind...

It is just me. I don't stick around for long when it comes to the usual format (specially when it is glacially slow):
Beggning -> yuri development -> get together / rejection / nothing happened -> end
(Unless it is hilarious)

I prefer:
Begging -> already a couple / get together early -> sweet flirtyness / hilarity / both -> end

I honestly tried to like this, but I mentioned a few pages back why I don't.

Don't mind me.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I don't really understand where 's the story headed, with the span of time between chapters it seems like characters are just showing up to muddle the waters without reason. It feel like things just arbitrarily happen quite dissapointing since the art is really good :/

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I guess you can say (puts on glasses)... she wants sempai to notice her. I'm so sorry for that horrible joke

NOOOO That was literally what I was thinking as soon as Chika said it, I laughed so hard.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

"Deep inhale"

(Kotori loves Satoka, who recipocates but as an older sister untill recently, but she also loves Chika, who is in love with Shio, but is beggining to have feelings Kotori, Chika believes Shio is in love with Satoka which may or may not be, but Shio also has feelings for Hiwa, who recipocates, but also seems to be drawn to Kotori but for reasons that are a mystery.)

Hoskins88: hmmmm.... I think you've summed it up fairly well. however, and this is where it is up to the mangaka to take the plot, we shall have to wait.

I don't really understand where 's the story headed, with the span of time between chapters it seems like characters are just showing up to muddle the waters without reason. It feel like things just arbitrarily happen quite dissapointing since the art is really good :/

D_T: think about the cover to Chapter 9 of Citrus. on the cover, was not the thread of fate tangled and unintelligible? I think the same can apply here. as for the randomness, I wouldn't dismiss it so quickly was arbitrary happenings. I believe this is for Kotori's sake. she kept saying "if only I were human." this is exactly the type of things that we humans go through. now of course, this scenario may be greatly exaggerated, but I think it illustrates the point that love is messy. understanding love in all of its nuances can be maddening and understanding what binds two (and IMHO possibly 3 people) together may not have rhyme nor reason.

that being said, I've asked this before and I'll ask it again: can a person love 2 people at the same time where loving both may ultimately mean to love neither? I ask this because Kotori is a god/goddess of matchmaking in training. While she can influence events/emotions to bring two people together, can she herself ever experience love in its fulfillment? I think that's where this story will ultimately go. but that my friend is just my humble opinion.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh, I understand the thing with the treads of fate, I get Kotori's and the other goddess role, heck, I even understand the underlying point of this chapter. The thing don't get is the character's dynamics.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

It is just me. I don't stick around for long when it comes to the usual format (specially when it is glacially slow):
Beggning -> yuri development -> get together / rejection / nothing happened -> end
(Unless it is hilarious)

I prefer:
Begging -> already a couple / get together early -> sweet flirtyness / hilarity / both -> end

I honestly tried to like this, but I mentioned a few pages back why I don't.

Don't mind me.

and this is why i love sakura trick

joined Jun 14, 2013

This feels like one big triangle between all the characters. I don't know if anyones gonna end up with anyone.....if that does happen then I'm pretty sure it won't be the ones i've shipped. All in all this manga is pretty bogus and is not cutting it. Can't wait for it to end so I won't have to adjust my yuri goggles so fucking high. I guess it feels too much like friendship.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

This feels like one big triangle between all the characters. I don't know if anyones gonna end up with anyone.....if that does happen then I'm pretty sure it won't be the ones i've shipped. All in all this manga is pretty bogus and is not cutting it. Can't wait for it to end so I won't have to adjust my yuri goggles so fucking high. I guess it feels too much like friendship.

Thats because it is, i don't care what this manga says the only legitimate yuri couple barely gets any screen time

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I never had any hopes that there would be actual yuri in this, i'm just here because.. ...Because!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I never had any hopes that there would be actual yuri in this, i'm just here because.. ...Because!

there is yuri in here.....it just does not show up much at all

joined Feb 23, 2013

This manga is about Kotori - a god-in-training. She speaks too easily about love. She doesn't understand why only two people can be joined by red strings (polyamory aside...).

So... I'm pretty sure the manga is about Kotori learning what love really means. I guess she'll learn about it by seeing the mess that's gonna arise when Chika realises Satoka is Shiori's important friend.

Av
joined Nov 12, 2013

Hmmm, is Shiori the senpai Chika admires?

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

"Deep inhale"

Thank you for clarifying this chapter for me lol.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

"Deep inhale"

Thank you for clarifying this chapter for me lol.

shio x hiwa seems to so far be the only believable yuri couple to me, everything else seems the friendship kind of love.......

joined Apr 20, 2013

shio x hiwa seems to so far be the only believable yuri couple to me, everything else seems the friendship kind of love.......

Since I ship Shio x Hiwa most, I don't mind the others single, screwed and stuffs. But if Hiwa has connectionswith Kotori, then it means my fav-couple will not last longer ; A; omg!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

This has become so meh to me.............i cant remember the characters and the only believable ship keeps getting interrupted by all this other BS that and maybe im just inexperienced or something but i dont think the authour exactly knows how love works (i would elaborate on that but tired and i have stopped giving a crap about this) sorry my recent posts have been mostly negative i don't mean to be its just that im seeing very few yuri recently that i think are actually good :P

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

they finally met :D

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So anyone could explain me what is happening? For a moment I thought the senpai was a boy, I keep being confused with all the love triangles and the plot doesn't seem to move forward. Probably it would read better on one sit though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.