Forum › Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- discussion

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Mom and Aunt Mom and Aunt Mom and Aunt Mom and Aunt
(maybe if I chant it enough I'll get a couple chapters devoted entirely to them)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

What is it with the humiliation stuff in the series lately? First the groper who apparently didn't get punished after all, then the ongoing pee thing with the actress, and now this?

Can we just go back to the good yuri like getting the older sisters together or more on Mom x Aunt?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

kanonchan posted:

The new chapter was a little bit annoying to read. Didn't like it

Yeah me too, probably because in her place I would say something "what the fuck is wrong with you, fuck off" and walk away ... But I guess she's just one of those people who enjoy that kind of treatment, and Mochi wants to have all kind of possible combinations.

For the record, everything else before this was nice for me... But this girl and her sister are a big NOPE

last edited at Jan 17, 2018 10:50PM

A
joined May 24, 2013

This series took a really weird turn.

Stan Miller Staff
Muppo%20and%20northern%20ocean%20hime%20(kantai%20collection%20and%20moomin)%20drawn%20by%20sazanami%20konami%20-%20f1a1a8ae888c4eff5aac0862c561be11
Cyan Steam (Stan Miller)
joined May 25, 2017

From the viewpoint of someone who's been translating this thing. These recent chapters have been making me EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE!!!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

From the viewpoint of someone who's been translating this thing. These recent chapters have been making me EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE!!!

We honour your great sacrifice, Stan, and hope better days will come.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I didn't thought it was possible, but Mochi created a character I can't stand. Amazing

joined Dec 26, 2016

At some point this series went from standard Mochi affair to It's Always Sunny in Kagaya Inn.

Lmao that's a good one

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

We honour your great sacrifice, Stan, and hope better days will come.

Stan always taking one for the team. MVP Stan

joined Aug 10, 2016

Wow, I actually hated this chapter. Mochi no, this is just a test of faith right? R-RIGHT?!

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Wow, I actually hated this chapter. Mochi no, this is just a test of faith right? R-RIGHT?!

Something tells me she either knows she got her sister arrested or she's tsundere to the EXTREME level

joined Aug 10, 2016

Something tells me she either knows she got her sister arrested or she's tsundere to the EXTREME level

she just seems like a generic bitch character that every harem anime has

joined Oct 10, 2016

How fucking gullible do you have to be to beg n apologize on all fours for a kiss!? Bish you better be treating me to a 4 course meal, some ice cream and late night sex for me to beg on all fours! Have some dignity, for fuck's sake mate!

You heard her.

joined Sep 28, 2015

lol this chapter. She makes her groper sister look like a saint in comparison.

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

I also got the impression that she knows Nazuki got her sister arrested.
OR, that really just is her true colors (wich would be worse, because like most here, I also didn't like this chapter, the next chapter is nice tho).

last edited at Jan 18, 2018 2:46AM

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

A Mochi chapter I found annoying. There is a first time for everything, I guess.

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

It's just BDSM. Calm down.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I'm fine with this, I guess it'll just turn into S&M and that's pretty gud. Something I can't stand on the other hand is the damn pissing.

last edited at Jan 18, 2018 3:29AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

It's only BDSM when it's consensual, and I don't think we've seen anyone consent to public humiliation play yet... Rather, what it is right now is extreme emotional and social manipulation for the purpose of gratification of one party at the expense of the other's emotional and material well-being.

last edited at Jan 18, 2018 3:43AM

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

It's only BDSM when it's consensual, and I don't think we've seen anyone consent to public humiliation play yet...

I think the scale tipping over with desire over pride is a clear giveaway.

last edited at Jan 18, 2018 3:41AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

It's only BDSM when it's consensual, and I don't think we've seen anyone consent to public humiliation play yet...

I think the scale tipping over with desire over pride is a clear giveaway.

I am sorry, but that's essentially the argument of "it's not rape if they enjoyed it". :-)

joined Dec 20, 2016

Well, Nazuki is a pervert. Getting turned on by Yuki's childlike body like that.

Jem_01
joined Oct 12, 2010

The lesson to learn here is to Stay ago from crazy girls.
poor nazuki

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

The lesson to learn here is to Stay ago from crazy girls.
poor nazuki

UNLESS is you fetish.
And I'm starting to think that Nazuki either already have that fetish or is discovering it.
How long until Yuki starts riding Nazuki and hitting her with a riding crop?

Anyways, I can't say that Yuki isn't good on her game. Pretty good in fact.

And... CLIFFHANGER!!
Afueee!!

Hanako
joined Jan 26, 2014

Glad I'm not the only one who found this character freaking annoying.

To reply you must either login or sign up.