Forum › After A Love Ends, discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The Shroud of Turin went missing and turned up in a Japanese vending machine.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

This is really cute, I like it. Bottled tea, though... why, author-san, why...

Under my bed currently is 4 cases of bulk bottled tea you got a problem with bottle tea reaches for large stick

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

I liked how the MC came to finish what she came for and wasn't able to do in highschool. At least, she won't be dealing with the "what ifs" in the future. Regardless, the MC knew that it will be unrequited, still, she got her closure as she said.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That was simple and cute. I liked it.

Lalala Ñañaña
Aaaaaaaa%20(1)
joined Oct 6, 2015

I cringed so much

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Very good. Seemed to move a little too fast which is probably hard to manage with one shots and that one line of course I was rejected bugs me. Felt like it should have bee said a little differently but overall very nice.

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Aww~... The senpai only wants someone to be with her... Cute~ just say "I love you" to your new kouhai... JUST DO IT!!!

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I see what the author was going for, but I think the two of them getting to know and like each other was much too vague. So the feelings at the end really don't have much substance.

Yeah I agree, maybe if this one shot had been split up into 2 parts and the author would've worked it out a bit more it would've come out better.

But nonetheless a cute one shot!

joined Feb 18, 2015

Very good. Seemed to move a little too fast which is probably hard to manage with one shots and that one line of course I was rejected bugs me. Felt like it should have bee said a little differently but overall very nice.

I don't know... She knew the other girl was already taken so she expected to be rejected. I thought the line made sense...

I liked it. It was sweet and I felt you could see the interest growing between the two of them as it progressed.

joined Nov 26, 2017

This looks like an interesting anime, the title itself says it all.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Bottled tea, though... why, author-san, why...

Chill, maybe the tea in question is Nestea. If it wasn't though, then I would almost certainly share in your frustration.

last edited at Mar 28, 2019 8:57AM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Bottled tea, though... why, author-san, why...

Chill, maybe the tea in question is Nestea. If it wasn't though, then I would almost certainly share in your frustration.

I like Arizona Green tea. Does that make me American scum? Because I'm ok with that

last edited at Sep 9, 2019 1:35AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.