Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Progress!!!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Tee heheheee ~ dumb lesbians =w=

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Will these useless lesbians finally find out how to communicate?! FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON FUTARI MONOLOGUE!

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

There seems to be some actual progress. No wonder I was confused whether this was really the series I actually thought it was.

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

Anime now, please! At least 3 seasons! And get Romi Park to voice Mikage, STAT!

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

Anime now, please! At least 3 seasons! And get Romi Park to voice Mikage, STAT!

and kana hanazawa as hinatachan, Ibet it would be perfect

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Nice. Nice.

joined Aug 22, 2016

It's kinda funny how her cramp doesn't stay in the same place. Mikage first grabs her calf, but Hinata begins massaging Mikage's shoe. Shock lines then appear around Mikage's ankle and foot, but she grabs her knee instead. Was she really hurt? lol

(I was really hoping for a hug from behind when they were stretching)

last edited at Dec 7, 2017 5:24AM

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

If it ends on the same note the live action did, then sadly this progress won't really amount to much, in my personal view.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I'm glad to see some positive progress! <3

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

It's kinda funny how her cramp doesn't stay in the same place. Mikage first grabs her calf, but Hinata begins massaging Mikage's shoe. Shock lines then appear around Mikage's ankle and foot, but she grabs her knee instead. Was she really hurt? lol

Pretty sure it was the muscle running down the front of the shin, which flexes the ankle, that cramped.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Can someone translate T-T from Vietnamese ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpSFmRYM8Lk bcoz these people work on the live action

joined Dec 7, 2017

Just wanted to share http://tsunaminozazen.tumblr.com/ - the author has published illustrations of Futari monologue at his Tumblr. Lots of his Kemono Friends fanworks, too.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

potkettle posted:

Just wanted to share http://tsunaminozazen.tumblr.com/ - the author has published illustrations of Futari monologue at his Tumblr. Lots of his Kemono Friends fanworks, too.

Thanks!! Is so great, I reeeally want to see that new twin-tail girl, she looks so cute--- OMG WHAT'S WITH THE INSANE AMOUNT OF EXPLOSIONS?!

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

Can someone translate T-T from Vietnamese ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpSFmRYM8Lk bcoz these people work on the live action

My bro friend knows it, that lucky motherfucker. J-Jokes on her, tho! a bunch of yuri stuff has Spanish/Portuguese subs.

Just not this. Damn it.

joined Nov 11, 2017

I WASN'T READY

lol that's what Mikage says in one of the episodes.

joined Jun 12, 2015

potkettle posted:

Thanks!! Is so great, I reeeally want to see that new twin-tail girl, she looks so cute--- OMG WHAT'S WITH THE INSANE AMOUNT OF EXPLOSIONS?!

What ? You don't like a good dose of explosion with your yuri ? Weak !

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Pretty sure it was the muscle running down the front of the shin, which flexes the ankle, that cramped.

Yup. Hinata wasn't massaging Mikage's foot (she'd have to take off the shoe for that.) Hinata was pulling back on Mikage's foot to stretch out the calf it's connected to and neutralize the cramp.

last edited at Dec 7, 2017 3:32PM

joined Dec 7, 2017

In Chapter 8's last panel "I called her by her first name" from Hinata is the other way around in raw. Should be translated "She called me by my first name" (「名前で呼んでくれたっ」). Both happen to make sense anyway, though.

last edited at Dec 8, 2017 10:35AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Finally getting somewhere in chapter 8, but there's no more right arrow! death

last edited at Dec 9, 2017 12:32AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

So at first I didn't like the live action, but I was so wrong. Pity, I understand almost no Japanese. Maybe someone can help me understand, even if he/she also doesn't understand it? xD

Ep 5:
Why were they screaming at the beach?

Ep 6:
There was this one guy who wanted to walk Hinata home with his umbrella. She didn't want to. Was the guy being rude?

Was Mikage already realising her feelings and being jealous?

I got to love their voices. So expressive. Like when Mikage says "Stalker" and after that the disgust just drips from her voice. Bliss. xD
The last episode was great again. I hope they make a season 2. Also hoping to see some more scenes from the live action in the manga, like the cooking class, lol.

last edited at Dec 9, 2017 11:11AM

joined Dec 7, 2017

Ep 6:
There was this one guy who wanted to walk Hinata home with his umbrella. She didn't want to. Was the guy being rude?

He said nothing offensive per se, but he seemed obsessive about something she was clearly not interested. (Not sure what it was, I'd have to rewatch to make sure.) Plus, as you probably can see his body language was sort of creepy lol. When Hinata (very politely) made it clear their conversation was finished but he tried to continue, Mikage jumped in. Okay rewatched - He was offensive, or at least harassing. He talked about the types of body soap and shampoo she might use hinting about what her skin might feel like. It seems that Hinata was too innocent/naive to notice for a while. The interaction was probably supposed to look comical, but I feel like it went a bit too far to be honest. On the flip side, it makes Mikage's action more heroic.

last edited at Dec 9, 2017 10:57PM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Ep 6:

He said nothing offensive per se, but he seemed obsessive about something she was clearly not interested. (Not sure what it was, I'd have to rewatch to make sure.) Plus, as you probably can see his body language was sort of creepy lol. When Hinata (very politely) made it clear their conversation was finished but he tried to continue, Mikage jumped in. Okay rewatched - He was offensive, or at least harassing. He talked about the types of body soap and shampoo she might use hinting about what her skin might feel like. It seems that Hinata was too innocent/naive to notice for a while. The interaction was probably supposed to look comical, but I feel like it went a bit too far to be honest. On the flip side, it makes Mikage's action more heroic.

Thanks a lot.

Yeah, I noticed his body language, but I thought maybe he just was being shy. Mikage was creepy at first, too, lol. But he seemed very persistent for a shy person, I guess. Mikage was so cool there! >:)
Lol, now I heard him say it: "body soap"

last edited at Dec 10, 2017 4:14AM

joined Dec 7, 2017

I was checking old posts on the author's tumblr and liked this gem in particular.

Their outfits look cute and they are drawn beautifully.

Sad that he doesn't seem to have time for tumblr recently. (understandable because all the extra work for the book and the live action though)

last edited at Dec 10, 2017 7:14AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

There is english subs for the first Ep now! :D

here or here too
chances are good that there is more to come :3

To reply you must either login or sign up.