Forum › Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! discussion

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

But Detective Conan is good shit, I love it. Even if "PLOT" wise it hardly has real development, each case is still interesting. They're still just hundreds of cases and not tackling the more important issues, but it's still fairly enjoyable and intriguing

That's exactly how I feel about "Shinozaki", just substitute "cases" with "fangirl shenanigans". :-)

Ithink%20small
joined Aug 13, 2015

I have loved reading this manga and is one of my top 10 favorite mangas I have ever read. I love this story so much and soooo deeply wish for it to be made into a perfect anime after the manga is complete! ^ ͜ ^ when I first saw this manga it only had 799 comments and I got to be the 800th. Yes I do wish I had heard of this manga sooner when it came out but its better now then never.

CAN'T WAIT FOR CH39!!! ^ ͜ ^

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

What character of Kancolle it's Ichiban Kuji? http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shinozaki_san_ki_wo_ota_shika_ni_ch35#16 I asked a friend fan of Kancolle and he doesn't know who she is :/ someone know the real name of her?

Not a character. It's a type of lottery where you buy tickets to see if you win character goods. Since the tickets are distributed in batches, it's possible to simply buy up a store's batch to guarantee winning whatever prize.

Thanks you ^^ a lot later for my self but thanks you >.<

__nagato_naka_souryuu_and_yamashiro_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nagomi_mokatitk__05ee9f9b82bc5bde98628ad3a6cc492e_cr
joined Dec 30, 2013

I just hope that Shinozaki don't ending in a "bestfriendforever" style, like some other very good yuri-manga's.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I buy the tankobons as they come out. I have to say, the print is very tiny. to begin with, and this author likes to put tiny kanji and kana trailing away into nonexistence in the balloons. In this series I would be lost without Dynasty or similar translation. On the plus side: it is completely filled with furigana. You could read this easily fresh out of grade school.

If you are like me a gaijin who doesn't read small print easily, if you were ever to use a magnifier for a tankobon, this would be the one. I always use one.

last edited at Mar 15, 2017 9:58PM

joined Mar 28, 2017

Does anyone know what happened to Comet Scans? They haven't updated their site since October. I really want to see more Shinozaki.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Does anyone know what happened to Comet Scans? They haven't updated their site since October. I really want to see more Shinozaki.

It's a great question, maybe the site has an ask place. Normally after enough time I will get the tankobon and try to read them and make text-file translations for my own use and maybe my friends. This series I would really wish for big raws, as I said, the tankobon is tiny compared to the drawing size and the words are miniscule. Also scanning a small tankobon like that flat is terribly hard on the book.

I am stil buying this series as the collected volumes come out, but it really is a service to have Comet Scans translate it.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I just hope that Shinozaki don't ending in a "bestfriendforever" style, like some other very good yuri-manga's.

If ever a character deserved her girl, it's Akina. Kanade's cluelessness is like Lucy yanking the football away from Charlie Brown. Which I never found entertaining or anything. It reminds me of Morinaga Milk's "Secret Recipe" in the sense that a fashionable, popular girl abandons her pride -and a lot more - and really humbles herself for her love object.

Justice for Akina!

joined May 28, 2017

I really need the next chapter of this manga. It makes me distraught not knowing how this story ends.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Subs for the Drama CD are out

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

An otaku and a tsundere, sounds familiar

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I had given up on this, because Shinozaki keeps going back and fort in each new chapter aimlessly but looks like... It's over with a sudden ending I might add the last chapter was released and I saw the raw... I don't know how's the translation team doing but I hope they make it through the end. And yes, it is indeed, without a doubt yuri

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

I had given up on this, because Shinozaki keeps going back and fort in each new chapter aimlessly but looks like... It's over with a sudden ending I might add the last chapter was released and I saw the raw... I don't know how's the translation team doing but I hope they make it through the end. And yes, it is indeed, without a doubt yuri

That is great news to hear

joined May 28, 2017

Good news everyone. I've finished translating chapter 39 and will be finished with the editing (as limited as my skills are) in a few days. Await my return!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

\o/

Tenshi-Tension
joined Jul 19, 2017

I'm lucky I started reading this just after the promise of further translations arises, I don't think I could wait a year for more of this.

joined Aug 18, 2013

Good news everyone. I've finished translating chapter 39 and will be finished with the editing (as limited as my skills are) in a few days. Await my return!

OUR HERO! I was so sad when this wasn't updated for a long time because it was a manga that actually kept me laughing as I watched Shinozaki fail at converting her otaku friends and by also falling for one of them x3

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Does anyone have any new clues about the state of the translation? It's been over a year since the last Comet-Scans update, and four months since Nanomd's good news...

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

I'd really like to know at least spoilers about the ending. Will there be a kissu?

joined Feb 28, 2017

Hey so I don't know if I am allowed to post the link but a quick google search got me to a translated chapter 39 through reddit :)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Sus-lik posted:

I'd really like to know at least spoilers about the ending. Will there be a kissu?

Yes there is http://comic-meteor.jp/shinozaki/ and it was available to read online for a while but not anymore... Funny thing tho, this series ended with 46 chapters but I can only find the raws up to chapter 45 hahaha, damn I hate the fact that I didn't save it, but I remember being like "I'm SO GLAD!" and I don't read Japanese so it was very clear that it was a yuri ending.

joined Jan 21, 2015

^ I was able to read the ending, thanks for posting the link! There's another chapter after 46 labeled 最終話 (last chapter) and that one is still available. Definitely yuri, if a bit abrupt. I'm glad Akina got her girl in the end.

So this series lasted 9 volumes, huh. I honestly thought it would get an anime, it would have been a good candidate. Shame it didn't happen.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

How fast we can get it out may vary depending on how well the anons cooperate, but /u/ is currently working on getting this series done.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That's really nice, to give this series a proper closure. Thank you

To reply you must either login or sign up.