Forum › Posts by Spider London

Spider London
joined Aug 18, 2013

I read this on a different site and when I saw that it stopped at a cliffhanger and only ONE kiss I was pissed! I do hope maybe- just maybe- one day it will be fully translated

Spider London
joined Aug 18, 2013

rubs back of my neck Am I now the lone person waiting for an update?

joined Aug 18, 2013

Good news everyone. I've finished translating chapter 39 and will be finished with the editing (as limited as my skills are) in a few days. Await my return!

OUR HERO! I was so sad when this wasn't updated for a long time because it was a manga that actually kept me laughing as I watched Shinozaki fail at converting her otaku friends and by also falling for one of them x3

Spider London
joined Aug 18, 2013

So, um, when I started reading this I didn't expect that all the gosh darn cuteness would make me squeal for more. Sakura and Futa-chan.... are they married yet?

...update soon please major puppy dog eyes

last edited at Aug 24, 2017 10:04AM

Spider London
joined Aug 18, 2013

I don't mind the spin offs very much since they basically just give more background to current characters that, if we just kept on the main story, could get very boring after a while. Plus I love learning more about other main characters besides Saki. Besides Saki was never my favourite character either, ever since Side-A my favourite has been Shizuno

last edited at Aug 18, 2013 6:17PM

Spider London
Kanamemo discussion 18 Aug 17:27
joined Aug 18, 2013

I learned from a website that apparently in one chapter Kana and Mika are on their first date but I don't think it came out in english yet D: