Forum › And yet I can't let go of that hand discussion

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

I agree with all of the above comment, (shit, ninja'd. I'm referring to UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins's comment, not this Yui/Kyouko trash comment) except because Chinatsu has been shown in canon to be kind of a creepy, selfish, obsessive and intrusive person, like when she forcibly kissed Akari, I don't feel terribly bad for her. Heck, it even seems like Yui would only ever date Chinatsu just to get her off her back, not because she really loves her like she loves Kyouko. Yui is as always only faux-mature but Chinatsu can keep living in her fairy tale dream world with her prince for all I care. If Ayano and Kyouko are happy, I'm happy. Of course I'm biased because I've never liked Yui or Chinatsu for exactly these reasons and would happily erase them from the series if their existences weren't necessary for other, more interesting dynamics with better characters.

Very mature. You decide to home in on one line of a long rant, and instead of editing to specify who you replied to, you decided that you'd rather just say your slow ass got ninja'd in parentheses and decided to take random pot shots? What the hell happened to you today for you to be this petty?

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 5 says, “hould” instead of “should”.
pg 20, “like that great” is missing “is”, “like that is great”

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

DYNASTY SCANS SHOWDOWN

YUI/KYOUKO SHIPPERS
VERSUS
AYANO/KYOUKO SHIPPERS

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

I agree with all of the above comment, (shit, ninja'd. I'm referring to UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins's comment, not this Yui/Kyouko trash comment) except because Chinatsu has been shown in canon to be kind of a creepy, selfish, obsessive and intrusive person, like when she forcibly kissed Akari, I don't feel terribly bad for her. Heck, it even seems like Yui would only ever date Chinatsu just to get her off her back, not because she really loves her like she loves Kyouko. Yui is as always only faux-mature but Chinatsu can keep living in her fairy tale dream world with her prince for all I care. If Ayano and Kyouko are happy, I'm happy. Of course I'm biased because I've never liked Yui or Chinatsu for exactly these reasons and would happily erase them from the series if their existences weren't necessary for other, more interesting dynamics with better characters.

Very mature. You decide to home in on one line of a long rant, and instead of editing to specify who you replied to, you decided that you'd rather just say your slow ass got ninja'd in parentheses and decided to take random pot shots? What the hell happened to you today for you to be this petty?

"What the hell happened to you today for you to be this petty?" I should be saying that to you, lol. I did get ninja'd, you can literally see below the comment where it says "last edited at Dec 1, 2017 8:17PM" below whereas the comment itself was posted, as it shows above, at 8:16PM. I wasn't going to reply to that bigass comment just to say 'me 2 thanks (but I don't like Chinatsu tho)", that'd be poor comment etiquette.

What exactly is a "random pot shot" that "homes in on one line of a long rant" when your entire comment was about how bad Ayano/Kyouko is and how much better Yui/Kyouko is? I think Yui is a bland character, as almost all childhood friend characters are; there's a reason people grow apart after childhood. I especially think the "dark-haired, glasses-wearing, not the prettiest nor main love interest childhood friend who thinks they're so adult and above all the other characters and just watches them struggle and makes disparaging comments about them instead of doing anything meaningful" trope, which somehow is a thing in anime, is especially infuriating and Yui fits that trope perfectly here. Ayano is just a much more well-written, original character with actual good points that I'd rather see together with Kyouko. And like the comment I was agreeing with said, Ayano seems to be content with her relationship with Kyouko in this doujin which to me makes it worthwhile, no matter how stupidly angsty Yui is because she thinks she has to be more mature than she is, or Chinatsu who, again, is such a nasty person that I'm indifferent to her obliviousness to the situation.

last edited at Dec 1, 2017 9:34PM

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

"What the hell happened to you today for you to be this petty?" I should be saying that to you, lol. I did get ninja'd, you can literally see below the comment where it says "last edited at Dec 1, 2017 8:17PM" below whereas the comment itself was posted, as it shows above, at 8:16PM. I wasn't going to reply to that bigass comment just to say 'me 2 thanks (but I don't like Chinatsu tho)", that'd be poor comment etiquette.

What exactly is a "random pot shot" that "homes in on one line of a long rant" when your entire comment was about how bad Ayano/Kyouko is and how much better Yui/Kyouko is? I think Yui is a bland character, as almost all childhood friend characters are; there's a reason people grow apart after childhood. I especially think the "dark-haired, glasses-wearing, not the prettiest nor main love interest childhood friend who thinks they're so adult and above all the other characters and just watches them struggle and makes disparaging comments about them instead of doing anything meaningful" trope, which somehow is a thing in anime, is especially infuriating and Yui fits that trope perfectly here. Ayano is just a much more well-written, original character with actual good points that I'd rather see together with Kyouko. And like the comment I was agreeing with said, Ayano seems to be content with her relationship with Kyouko in this doujin which to me makes it worthwhile, no matter how stupidly angsty Yui is because she thinks she has to be more mature than she is, or Chinatsu who, again, is such a nasty person that I'm indifferent to her obliviousness to the situation.

ONE LINE, you imbecile. ONE LINE and you say my rant was about yuixKyouko and how much better it is? Yeah dude, you're projecting. You know, you just ruined my day, I wa making discussion but it's clear your just here to pick a fight. Get lost chump.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Lmao, the amount of crap you stuffed into Ayano here, based on literally nothing we are shown, is hilarious. Show me the actual panels. "As long as we're together" is literally the only thing you are basing your argument on (and she looks happy in that panel, by the by).

As for open relationships, they do not require both characters to sleep with other people.

Anyway, just a heads up, I do not intend to continue this, because it is obvious we are not discussing what is shown in the story, but personal pet peeves you read into it. Unless, of course, you actually show me the panels where Ayano looks like she is "conforming".

"I do not intend to continue this". That's a line
of someone too afraid of reading someone else's arguments. And If you can't be able to read into the subliminal undertones of a story and just rely on what is blatantly in front of you, you lack the basic analytical skills.

Now show me the panel where Kuouko sees Ayano as something more than a piece of meat or a sex toy?

Can you deny that Ayano feelings are unrequited?

Can you deny that Kyouko likes Yui more than Ayano?

Can you deny that If Kyouko decides to be with Yui and Yui dosen't want to share her, Kyouko wouldn't dump Ayano without a second thought?

Can you deny that the only reason Ayano continues with her is because of fear of not being together with Kyouko?

Can you deny that It dosen't matter how Ayano is treated she will still try to be by her side? Again: "As long as I am with you" This sentence means much more than you think. All you have to do is analyze it, If you can.

The way Ayano looks at Kyouko's hickey? Yeah, she seems very happy there.

Can you deny Ayano dosen't think Kyouko is awful? She Said so herself. That means that she feels bad. You don't feel good with someone you categorize as "awful"

And yet, after all this, this version of Ayano continues with Kyouko. What is represented here as Ayano's feelings is not love, is stupidity. And on that note, this Ayano here is without doubt, for her idiocy, a shitty character. Wich is a Shame, the original is much better than this. Seeing her portrayed like this is just moronic.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

ONE LINE, you imbecile. ONE LINE and you say my rant was about yuixKyouko and how much better it is? Yeah dude, you're projecting. You know, you just ruined my day, I wa making discussion but it's clear your just here to pick a fight. Get lost chump.

Most every line that wasn't directly "Yui/Kyouko is good" was "Ayano/Kyouko is bad" because it messes up some perfect Golden Ratio of how the cast should be shipped in your mind. Just because you didn't mention them by name doesn't mean the rest of your comment wasn't related to them by proxy of being about the rest of the cast. It's a holistic issue. Filling in the dots in the optical illusions where none technically exist could be called projection, too, but it's the logical thing to do. Sorry I ruined your day, but I, too, was making discussion that literally was not about you until I got ninja'd and wanted to make it clear I wasn't agreeing with your comment without having to make a massive quote block, though that ended up being pointless anyways.

last edited at Dec 1, 2017 9:54PM

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Hmmm this was a pretty good read in the end. As long as Ayano is happy with being in an open relationship that's all that matters. I wish Chinatsu knew about Yui too but there has to be some conflict somewhere right? XD

YuiKyoukoAyano ftw

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Something is amissed in here. Reading the foreword, it is somebody's story penned by the author. I think the author can't fully grasp the context, that is why the dialogues are messy. The focal point of the story is that Yui snd Kyoko couldn't stop the cheating. To which generally to me, can cheating be justified? No. We will know only the reason/s just like in The Second Unfaithful but it will always be wrong to me. You have to make a choice, then LET GO even how painful it is.

joined Jun 21, 2017

Kyouko, you bish! BE LOYAL TO AYANO.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I can't tell if I'm reading this too late at night or if these translations are not accurate. I guess the translator admits to it, but it would be nice if the English grammar was a bit more understandable. But given the way the anime is, I could see this being the situation minus Chinatsu.

joined Aug 23, 2013

Well this one sure left a bitter aftertaste in my mouth, even though I like YuixKyouko.

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017

Was hoping for a Yuru Yuri doujinshi with Yui and Kyouko for months
Got NTR
What did I do to deserve this?

Same, feelsbadman

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

TIHI

Really, how much am I willing to put myself through just to get my fix of Ayano x Kyouko...

Ltjidvbbiqp71
joined Jul 22, 2018

Imagine how well Kyouko will adapt when Ayano decides to open things up on her side and expects Kyouko to accept a rival.

To reply you must either login or sign up.