Strong is the cuteness with this one

Champion%20einhart%201
joined Oct 6, 2017

HonoEli!!! <3 \o/

Champion%20einhart%201
joined Oct 6, 2017

HonoEli!!! <3 \o/

joined Feb 23, 2016

Hmm i felt like a Mira mix in this~ but love this lewdness here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) love it~ need continuation right away~

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Honker's honkers. Also holy hell Eli's ass on page 3 or 4--hot damn. Harasho.

Think Eli's eye difference was intentional on the last page?

last edited at Nov 28, 2017 12:54AM

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

there's a 90+ page raw from the same author

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

Whaaaa to be continued?!! Oh, c'mon!! TT _ TT

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

this is like

reeaaally cringy

last edited at Nov 28, 2017 2:42AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's kind of weird how the artist goes to all this awkward trouble to hide Eli's nipples for damn near half the pages with her hair, her arm, camera placement, etc. and then once the towel is off completely changes their mind about it.

Also, Eli's giant baby arm is kind of hilarious.

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Wooaahhooollyy shyt! Didn't expect this one!!! Mhmm~❤!!!

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Also, Eli's giant baby arm is kind of hilarious.

Oh lord I can't unsee that now... nuuuu! <_>

last edited at Nov 28, 2017 11:48AM

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

The artist obviously struggled with the anatomy here, but it's actually forgivable. I have to give them a points for picking fairly believable poses (most of the time).

last edited at Nov 28, 2017 1:57PM

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

The artist obviously struggled with the anatomy here, but it's actually forgivable. I have to give them a points for picking fairly believable poses (most of the time).

The fact that Eli used to be a dancer makes them fairly acceptable. Also, stand in front of a mirror, point your arm diagonally away from it, and you too can have a baby arm.

Tumblr_madda8svpi1rf3rn4o1_500
joined Jul 6, 2016

This was quite lewd and I always like seeing Eli as top when she isn't with Nozo.

last edited at Nov 28, 2017 8:26PM

Frenchforfrontdoor
joined Oct 7, 2017

to be continued

[rubs hands] Excellent.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I honest to god don't get this particular ship. I mean, don't get me wrong, the doujin was great and the fanart of them is really cute, but their interactions in everything I've seen aren't really shippy? I mean, as far as I can tell.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I honest to god don't get this particular ship. I mean, don't get me wrong, the doujin was great and the fanart of them is really cute, but their interactions in everything I've seen aren't really shippy? I mean, as far as I can tell.

Shipping isn't necessarily about the amount or quality of the characters interactions in the actual work, it's also about imagining how their personality and appearance might fit together in a relationship IF the events had gone differently.

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

The art wasn't even what bothered me the most, it was the lame ass story line and things they said.
But good to see more HonoEli

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

A lot of fic authors I've seen base the ship on how in the anime, after Honoka quits µ's during her crisis of faith, Eli goes to her and confides that she's come to admire Honoka and was saved by her. It's quite a change from her earlier attitude only a few episodes prior, and the ship assumes the trend continues. Plus the usual Honoka drawing people to her, boundless enthusiasm, etc.

Oh, and Honoka compliments Eli quite a lot, both looks and personality, during the series, but then she compliments a lot of people.

last edited at Nov 29, 2017 9:06AM

Riko
joined Sep 24, 2015

Amazingly lewd. Some of the pictures looked, unnatural but as a whole this doujin was spot on. Can't wait for the sequel.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

If you pay attention in the last page, is like Eli active a gear in her eye.

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

HonoEli is a thing in the manga, as is HonoUmi, HonoKoto, etc. because Honoka is the best harem MC in the manga.

Also I believe a lot of people like the whole "leader x leader" ships. If Muse was like an AKB unit, Eli would be the leader and Honoka the center, and in the AKB fandom any leader and center pair is hugely popular.

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Still waiting on that part two
Rip

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Holy moly that was hot

To reply you must either login or sign up.