Forum › What's that manga called?

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

MC falls in love with a boy when she was a kid. Years later they meet again but to MC surprise, the "boy" she had a crush on is a girl all along. I don't remember any other detail unfortunately but I know there's at least 2 stories with this plot. The one I'm looking for is NOT the one where MCs childhood crush has a twin brother and MC mistook the twin brother as her childhood crush while not recognizing her actual childhood crush (this one was titled my small princess or something like that)

edit: just remembered, the one im not looking for it titled my little princess

last edited at Nov 23, 2017 1:53PM

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

This?

Screenshot_417
joined Sep 19, 2016

I read a certain portion of a doujin on here but not all of it so im not sure if this info is enough:

a girl had blond hair and was masturbating with a pencil at a table while sitting down
another girl came in and said how she wore different clothing from before (i could be wrong on this...) i think she had black hair as well

and ones of it's tags had 'lots of sex'

what also came to mind was that it was recently published but im not sure..

but i think i did read it early this month but probably last month

and i can say it was from here and not another site because i only use this site

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

I read a certain portion of a doujin on here but not all of it so im not sure if this info is enough:

a girl had blond hair and was masturbating with a pencil at a table while sitting down
another girl came in and said how she wore different clothing from before (i could be wrong on this...) i think she had black hair as well

and ones of it's tags had 'lots of sex'

what also came to mind was that it was recently published but im not sure..

but i think i did read it early this month but probably last month

and i can say it was from here and not another site because i only use this site

Sounds like https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_without_shiori_invitation

last edited at Nov 24, 2017 2:56PM

Screenshot_417
joined Sep 19, 2016
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

This?

Thanks!

Kotochan-min
joined Mar 5, 2017

there's a manga where 2 idols have sex on their off day (one of them was a tomboy, they might have been at a hotel idk), please help me find it! I've looked everywhere

Kotochan-min
joined Mar 5, 2017

there's a manga where 2 idols have sex on their off day (one of them was a tomboy, they might have been at a hotel idk), please help me find it! I've looked everywhere

it was in a 90s manga style as well

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Twin Cake maybe?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015
09_lapis_lazuline
joined Aug 12, 2017

Small question semi-related, does anyone have any idea where on the net Cream Lemon is? It's original hentai, has a ton of material (including yuri) and is very well-known, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere/

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Rain Spectre
You have it on various hentai sites, such as kisshentai. Personally, I would go here, since most of their ads can be easily blocked, while kiss will demand you disable the block, at which point they will flood you with commercials. However, only 27 out of 38 episodes are subbed. Seems like that on any site, so for episodes 28-38, all you have are raws (you have them on the linked site as well).

Kotochan-min
joined Mar 5, 2017

Twin Cake maybe?

nnn it'S not this, sorry but thank you!!

Kotochan-min
joined Mar 5, 2017

Or Strawberry Shake

Thank you!! But it's not this either...

joined Nov 27, 2017

I can't find this yuri manga I've read around a year ago. Don't remember too much about it either, let alone the title.

I think the manga was a oneshot, but I'm not sure. It featured two girls who both had long black hair. I think one of them had slightly shorter hair than the other, and a bit curly, not sure. They were both adults for sure.

The art style was really detailed.

I think the premise was something along the lines of strangers meeting? There may have been a subway or street scene in the beginning; I can't remember. There was sex, but I'm not sure if the manga has a "Lots of sex" tag. There was one scene that involved one of the girls rubbing her nipples on those of the other girl's.

Yes I'm a perv. But seriously though, if anyone can find it, thanks in advance!

last edited at Nov 27, 2017 2:39AM

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I'm looking for 2 oneshots

The first one has MC liking a girl and said girl likes a boy but isn't brave enough to confess. Girl then practices confessing with MC telling her "I LOVE YOU WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME" repeatedly, in which in one instance MC replies '"yes I would" or something, suprising the girl, but MC immediately saves herself and told her that's what she think the boy will reply with. It wasn't an angst I believe, I recall MC being really understanding of the girl falling for a boy and acts chill throughout the story.

The second one has MC meeting her "ex". Flashback, MC's friend confessed to a soccer player or something and got rejected. MC comforts her telling there's a lot of stars in the sky or something and so she asks MC to 'go out' with her for summer but only for fun because since she got rejected she now has no plans for summer. Then on the last day of summer, when they would break up, friend said something along the lines of "even if there's a lot of stars in the sky, I can't reach any of them" in which MC replies "even if you can't reach the stars, I'll stay by your side down here on earth" before running away. Flashback ends here, and friend said that after they graduate she has dated several men but none of them worked out, it didn't feel as fun as the summer of them dating, and then friend asks MC to go out with her again, this time as an actual relationship.

Actually now that I written those 2 summaries, they just might be the same oneshot (though not 100% sure).

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm looking for 2 oneshots

The first one has MC liking a girl and said girl likes a boy but isn't brave enough to confess. Girl then practices confessing with MC telling her "I LOVE YOU WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME" repeatedly, in which in one instance MC replies '"yes I would" or something, suprising the girl, but MC immediately saves herself and told her that's what she think the boy will reply with. It wasn't an angst I believe, I recall MC being really understanding of the girl falling for a boy and acts chill throughout the story.

Is this the first one? Part of the setup sounds the same.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/crescent_sweet_honey

The second one has MC meeting her "ex". Flashback, MC's friend confessed to a soccer player or something and got rejected. MC comforts her telling there's a lot of stars in the sky or something and so she asks MC to 'go out' with her for summer but only for fun because since she got rejected she now has no plans for summer. Then on the last day of summer, when they would break up, friend said something along the lines of "even if there's a lot of stars in the sky, I can't reach any of them" in which MC replies "even if you can't reach the stars, I'll stay by your side down here on earth" before running away. Flashback ends here, and friend said that after they graduate she has dated several men but none of them worked out, it didn't feel as fun as the summer of them dating, and then friend asks MC to go out with her again, this time as an actual relationship.

Second one sounds like this:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/memory_box#2

last edited at Nov 27, 2017 6:55PM

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Is this the first one? Part of the setup sounds the same.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/crescent_sweet_honey

This isn't it. I enjoyed reading it though so thanks!

Second one sounds like this:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/memory_box#2

This one is correct though, and as I suspected, both the first and the second one are the same oneshot. Thanks!

joined Nov 29, 2017

hello! im looking for this NSFW one-shot/short series(?)

one MC has blonde hair and the other has black hair. The one-shot/one of the chapters takes place in a winter day. They were cold and used that reason to have sex
The blonde one is taller and the black hair one is smaller

Thank you in advance!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

one MC has blonde hair and the other has black hair. The one-shot/one of the chapters takes place in a winter day. They were cold and used that reason to have sex

Thank you in advance!

This probably isn't it, but it's close and you should read it anyway.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/is_that_warming_you_up#2

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

Thank you in advance!

Maybe this one?

joined Nov 29, 2017

Thank you in advance!

Maybe this one?

ahhh this is the one!! thank you so so much TT

joined Nov 29, 2017

Thank you in advance!

This probably isn't it, but it's close and you should read it anyway.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/is_that_warming_you_up#2

i'm reading it now, thank you!

joined Nov 27, 2017

I don't think I've received a reply on my last post, so here's a repost :P

I can't find this yuri manga I've read around a year ago. Don't remember too much about it either, let alone the title. I think it was a oneshot. It featured two girls who both had long black hair. I think one of them had slightly shorter hair than the other, and a bit curly, not sure. They were both adults for sure.

I think the premise was something along the lines of strangers meeting? There may have been a subway or street scene in the beginning; I can't remember. Maybe one of them had a black umbrella? There were some sex scenes. There was a scene that involved one of the girls rubbing her nipples on those of the other girl's.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I don't think I've received a reply on my last post, so here's a repost :P

I can't find this yuri manga I've read around a year ago. Don't remember too much about it either, let alone the title. I think it was a oneshot. It featured two girls who both had long black hair. I think one of them had slightly shorter hair than the other, and a bit curly, not sure. They were both adults for sure.

I think the premise was something along the lines of strangers meeting? There may have been a subway or street scene in the beginning; I can't remember. Maybe one of them had a black umbrella? There were some sex scenes. There was a scene that involved one of the girls rubbing her nipples on those of the other girl's.

Maybe this one?

To reply you must either login or sign up.