Forum › Age 15 discussion

Img_0469
joined Sep 9, 2016

As a prominent reader of yuri... I have no idea what the fuck happened in this??? This is a mess

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Still, I rooted for Miku x Anna.

Too bad it didn't happen in the end. Lame.

Me too. Their kiss was the highlight was of the manga for me.

That woman just kisses her out of nowhere? Seriously? Dumb

Miku x Anna indeed. They both seem like perfect teenager pair in heat, i would love to see them make out and explore new things together intensively.

Emma's ex needs a bitchslap, a srs one - that would make her realize boundaries.

joined Jun 25, 2017

So this manga finished a while ago, and the only complete chapters I could find are in Vietnamese? Can anyone translate and post here?

http://truyen.biz/15-sai-chapter-20-end/

joined Jun 25, 2017

I did read this manga completely (translated raws myself) and tbh, it was too confusing. The relationship were too off becuz of confusion b/w girls.

The end felt rushed to me as the girls cleared up the confusion they were carrying over more than 15 chapters in fee panels.

It was okay manga at best.

Where can I read this manga completely? I found all chapter up to 20 but they were in Vietnamese. Where can I read in English? :(

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Everything that is available in English is already uploaded on this site. If you read the forum or look at the series page you will see that this is ongoing and being translated by me. I've been very busy this summer but chapter 7 is part way done and should be finished soon. Please read the forum before assuming a project is abandoned.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Thank You For the information. I'm completely new to this, I apologize for any inconvenience. You are amazing for translating, thank you! Cannot wait for the rest.

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Ah, so it's in the works, good. I admit, I myself was fearing that either the manga got axed, licensed, or translation abandoned.

Good to hear it's not the case. It's most certainly one of the more unique yuri mangas out there.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Anna x Miku all the way! Too bad this hasn't been updated in awhile ( ;-;)

But...I kinda feel like Miku would get sad because Anna was kind of "cheating" on her with Ema, especially when this is just after her breakup with her cram school teacher (which I am very glad about)

last edited at Nov 14, 2017 10:55PM

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

Age Gap and at least light Teen Angst seems to be Asagi Ryu's schtick, for both his Yuri and Vanilla hentai. He seems to really enjoy teenage/young adult boys and girls with older women (maybe a bit of nostalgic wish fulfillment on his part?) I actually like Age 15 and absolutely adore his character designs.

joined Jul 23, 2017

Vol 2 im craving for /u/

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Where are volumes 2 and 3?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I've been busy with life so it has been very slow ciming. But the next chapter is in process and will be released.

It's also worth noting that I still intend to get to everything that I list as a current or planned scanlation.

No, unfortunately, I can't give you a time frame at this time.

Suguru-doujima-136886
joined Sep 20, 2017

Anna x Ema FTW

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

You can count me in the Miku x Anna crowd
Even if the storytelling is... bizarre... I really liked the aesthetic of this series; the last couple chapters in particular have managed to convey a sense of color (green, for the shrine, and that particular stormy shade of blue-grey for this one) despite being black and white. And thank you to FbY for translating this!

joined Jun 25, 2017

I’ve seen the Raws 7-20 but no luck on understanding. Maybe I should learn the language. Haha but really thank you for posting at least up to 6. I’m hooked thanks to you.

last edited at Jun 30, 2018 4:45PM

joined Oct 5, 2015

I must say, that's one hell of a busy summer that's taken over a year. Oh well, take your time. Hopefully we get a continuation in the next 3 years or so, or someone else picks it up sooner.

Images
joined Feb 8, 2013

I've been busy with life so it has been very slow ciming. But the next chapter is in process and will be released.

It's also worth noting that I still intend to get to everything that I list as a current or planned scanlation.

I'm really interested in seeing how this ends, thank you for working on the chapters for everyone taking up some of your free time I really appreciate it.

last edited at Sep 14, 2018 9:35AM

joined May 3, 2014

Any update ??? something???

C5644df4-6640-46e8-a85c-f7d23678316d
joined Nov 11, 2018

please please mooooore chapter

joined Dec 21, 2018

Are you going to finish it?

joined Apr 1, 2018

Gutted this isn’t complete

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Nice. Hope you don't get overworked from it. :)

joined Oct 5, 2015

Started learning Japanese with Duolingo. Chances are I'll have a scanlation ready first

joined Sep 1, 2019

Okokok... So it's turning out to be a rather good Yuri... But do any of you guys have the rest?

joined Aug 17, 2019

I loved Girlfriends more, but it had a rough everyday fear about the feelings as it boiled the pots of each character. But this gives off a more emotional less like a more oh so this how a lover kisses, she seemed aroused by it and swept away. It is really odd what she does, I normally enjoyed that feeling when lying on something. Its gave me a feeling that she would do it to resist her desire, projection from herself. It has this Girlfriends feel with different drama also with more spice but not to stitched in like over drama, I do hate that it has been stuck on this peek of the story lifting off. I am unsure how much more of this story is left. I would love to see her friend grabbing her and then creating tension a well as a clearing of fog of her oblivious questions about her cousin. Like no straight woman would, also she is 3yrs off legal or is 16yrs they can be sexual. But I'm still sure only married females her age are legally allowed to be sexual or it's crime. In Japan ii do believe that it is the Provence. Australia only let 18yr be able to get with under that age as long as they had publicly had been together before either become 18. But I hope not to see it lean to idiocy like Citrus, the whole thing was great up to this length but then drowned into stupid unrelated out there. But non the less disappointed ending or not I am wondering how I get this finish. Also want to see finishing of another story that reaches this what feels to be paused. I'm tired most translation teams always are finishing up Yaoi manga far over the fun Gender Benders, plus Yuri. It is like 6800 titles of Yaoi to 675 titles of Yuri, but the emotions are so much more interesting in Yaoi/GB but GB I dislike the ones of the sex flickering to add the story flow unless done rarely also with good reason. Be fun to see more teams stop the Webcoms and all Yaoi, it always seems the only Yuri around are from 20yrs ago, also Yuri is always on the secondary as GB are. Like some Yaoi are realistic but male relations aren't right. Like sex is never unable to be planned, you must prepare and it's not guaranteed. Most often it's make out the spend like a hour to prepare. Or one of them are ready often you have to not eat a day before or light meals in my experience its probably why rape an blackmail so commonly used to base a story. I love the boy looking and body shape identical. They are fun but i prefer GB. Really want to have someone finish the GB about the high-school boy that sounds like a girl and ends up cross dressed to sing for an all man hating girl only band. But i really hate Yuri make the MCs go through emotional hell and just as they realize each other and the feeling one is forced to be like a 4hr bullet train away or 3yrs+ moving aboard. Or disappear. Extremely painful after a binge of one that you invest emotionally in and full straight day to ending like that. I still have always wondered what the real ending of Oreimo,(my little sister cant be this cute). I have to this day wondered what the authors true endings happened were pushed to never get the true ending. If they could have just released both versions I feel it would have a great halfway. Pardon my rant

But if anyone needs help cleaning up or some re draw, i will enjoy getting this complete to leave me in peace. I hope that i can start studying once Japanese if my condition improves. Any heads up i would pay a translator to just help with a text doc labeled the English and thinking or narrative so i can do everything else

To reply you must either login or sign up.