Forum › Posts by phatcat3

phatcat3
Age 15 discussion 13 Sep 16:17
joined Aug 17, 2019

I loved Girlfriends more, but it had a rough everyday fear about the feelings as it boiled the pots of each character. But this gives off a more emotional less like a more oh so this how a lover kisses, she seemed aroused by it and swept away. It is really odd what she does, I normally enjoyed that feeling when lying on something. Its gave me a feeling that she would do it to resist her desire, projection from herself. It has this Girlfriends feel with different drama also with more spice but not to stitched in like over drama, I do hate that it has been stuck on this peek of the story lifting off. I am unsure how much more of this story is left. I would love to see her friend grabbing her and then creating tension a well as a clearing of fog of her oblivious questions about her cousin. Like no straight woman would, also she is 3yrs off legal or is 16yrs they can be sexual. But I'm still sure only married females her age are legally allowed to be sexual or it's crime. In Japan ii do believe that it is the Provence. Australia only let 18yr be able to get with under that age as long as they had publicly had been together before either become 18. But I hope not to see it lean to idiocy like Citrus, the whole thing was great up to this length but then drowned into stupid unrelated out there. But non the less disappointed ending or not I am wondering how I get this finish. Also want to see finishing of another story that reaches this what feels to be paused. I'm tired most translation teams always are finishing up Yaoi manga far over the fun Gender Benders, plus Yuri. It is like 6800 titles of Yaoi to 675 titles of Yuri, but the emotions are so much more interesting in Yaoi/GB but GB I dislike the ones of the sex flickering to add the story flow unless done rarely also with good reason. Be fun to see more teams stop the Webcoms and all Yaoi, it always seems the only Yuri around are from 20yrs ago, also Yuri is always on the secondary as GB are. Like some Yaoi are realistic but male relations aren't right. Like sex is never unable to be planned, you must prepare and it's not guaranteed. Most often it's make out the spend like a hour to prepare. Or one of them are ready often you have to not eat a day before or light meals in my experience its probably why rape an blackmail so commonly used to base a story. I love the boy looking and body shape identical. They are fun but i prefer GB. Really want to have someone finish the GB about the high-school boy that sounds like a girl and ends up cross dressed to sing for an all man hating girl only band. But i really hate Yuri make the MCs go through emotional hell and just as they realize each other and the feeling one is forced to be like a 4hr bullet train away or 3yrs+ moving aboard. Or disappear. Extremely painful after a binge of one that you invest emotionally in and full straight day to ending like that. I still have always wondered what the real ending of Oreimo,(my little sister cant be this cute). I have to this day wondered what the authors true endings happened were pushed to never get the true ending. If they could have just released both versions I feel it would have a great halfway. Pardon my rant

But if anyone needs help cleaning up or some re draw, i will enjoy getting this complete to leave me in peace. I hope that i can start studying once Japanese if my condition improves. Any heads up i would pay a translator to just help with a text doc labeled the English and thinking or narrative so i can do everything else