Forum › Six Colors of Flowers discussion

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

That's why if you look at their pair tag you'll find no romance tags - its all either comedy or nsfw :(

Yes these two are really hard to write about since they both can't be honest with each other. Also I haven't seen any good nsfw between them without it coming off completely OOC

I find http://dynasty-scans.com/series/secret_flowers to be the best (with NSFW tags) when dealing with these characters and not going completely OOC... (or maybe I need to revisit Yuru Yuri?)

Yeah secret flowers is the best by far with it only being slightly OOC.. but I guess puberty does that to ya

joined Apr 14, 2013

Very nice read :D

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

damnn definately going to be my new canon with them now, that was just adorable.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

That last bit had me crying a little. I will forever consider this the official back story of my favourite Yuru-yuri couple. <3 I wish there was more chapters.

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

I love these two, they are just too cute together :D
I could imagine, that something like this really happend between them xD
My favorite yuru yuri couple ~

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

damnn definately going to be my new canon with them now, that was just adorable.

Indeed, I feel like Namori can't make something better than that, and I love Namori's work but this doujin (I hate to call it doujin) was PERFECT

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Making up part made me start to cry, really (
But its unfair that this work doesnt have a making out part ;))
It would be just perfect then

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Woah, this was wonderful!!! The author is awesome. Was just perfect.
I would love to seeing more!!

Namori should adopt this as canon backstory!!

I love Himasaku, my favorite pairing of Yuru Yuri!! (Ayano-Kyouko a very close second!).
They're so cute together!!! <3

1378475846253%20copy
joined Mar 31, 2014

It's been a while since I read a Yuru Yuri doujin. And to be honest, the Himawari and Sakurako pairing is my second favorite next to Ayano and Kyoko.

1599531_403762246435445_1409813519_o
joined Mar 14, 2014

Really impressed with this and the ending fits so well. Bravo sir.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

After rereading this, I still couldn't figure out the fourth couple was implied to be Tamura x Mizuki, but I was highly amused that one of the couples was Tsuda x Ookubo. I love me my seiyuu jokes.

And goddamn, Himarako and Sakuwari have so much potential childhood backstory drama to mine.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

After rereading this, I still couldn't figure out the fourth couple was implied to be Tamura x Mizuki, but I was highly amused that one of the couples was Tsuda x Ookubo. I love me my seiyuu jokes.

And goddamn, Himarako and Sakuwari have so much potential childhood backstory drama to mine.

I reread it as well and realized how badly I had typesetted (uh, let's pretend this is a word) that part. I don't have the raws now that I've changed computers, but I'm sure the original text simply said something like "村x水" (Mura x Mizu), so I put two and two together from there. I didn't really make that visible in the translation because I made the font for the rest of the pairings way too big. Good job, me.

I love seiyuu jokes as well. I hadn't even read through the raws before I started working on it too, so it came as a surprise to me.

On an unrelated note, having reread this a third time, I feel hugely embarrassed of many things in the editing process. For one, I had no idea how to operate with Photoshop other than erasing basic things and putting in text. I hate that the pages are slanted (oops) and that I didn't even bother to edit in the translation for the text in Himawari's book. Secondly, while I was immensely proud of myself in the past for my expanded variety of fonts, I think I made it confusing at times when it came to identifying the speaker. Finally, I'm kind of humiliated at my wording in some places. Despite being a native English speaker, some things came off as awkward to me and it makes me cringe to this day.

The doujin was an amazing read and I personally consider it canon to Sakurako and Himawari's back story, but it just feels so ruined by my poor editing, pfft. Oh well.

14691071_1841356816099777_6969853052067242903_n
joined Mar 10, 2016

I find it hard for Namori to come up with anything better than this, while reading i was actually thinking it to be cannon(and its going to be, in my mind, because it matches PERFECTLY with those two) until i finished lol. But still, can't believe it matches so well with them, explains why they gone from loovey-dooey to a love/"hate"(Read:Tsundere) relationship.

joined Jun 5, 2015

[Mushiyaki!! (Kanbayashi Makoto)] Make Out 2 (YuruYuri) [C can someond translate it?? In that doujin Hima and Saku started to really develop their relationship and it is same artist.

Shipping Account
Fb_img_1534347820826
joined Oct 2, 2018

Beautiful. The autor can express perfectly their relantionship and make something more. It's very sad that this isn't canon :'l

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

quality and canon

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Reading this always gets me emotional.

Edit: Every time I think of this ship this ship just appears to me as canon, only when I'm rereading it do I realize "oh, that didn't happen in the main series"

last edited at Sep 3, 2023 6:49PM

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

I actually teared up, geez ;-;

To reply you must either login or sign up.