Forum › Suggestions for Improvement V3

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The 'download chapter' button of Shakunetsu ch22.1 still doesn't work.

Chrome says something like (translation mine - I don't have Chrome on English):

Can not connect to the site

The page in address https://dynasty-
scans.com/chapters/shakunetsu_no_takkyuu_musume_ch22_1/download may be temporarily
disabled or it may have moved to a new address.

This is the third time I've reported the problem here...

Give it a go now, it seems to be fixed at least in testing.

Maco%20v0.1%20320px%20opt
joined Apr 2, 2011

Nezchan posted:

The 'download chapter' button of Shakunetsu ch22.1 still doesn't work.

Give it a go now, it seems to be fixed at least in testing.

I can confirm it works. Thank you!

Another item:

According to the info page (26) (and the entry for the doujin on doujinshi.org), the story Nagisa and the Cheesecake of Love is co-authored by Owanta (like all other works by Gecchu currently on Dynasty).

Page 25 has two author's notes signed (in the translation) by Gecchu. I suspect one of them may actually be from Owanta.

Also, their circle is ゲッチュんち / Gecchunchi.

last edited at Aug 28, 2017 10:31PM

joined Apr 2, 2011

"Kageneko." (current page on Dynasty: /authors/kageneko) is actually the circle name of the author "kuromitu".

The circle name is spelled with a period in the end, and the author's name is spelled all lowercase.

On doujinshi.org:

They also have a pixiv page in https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=82284.

Watashi,%20apathetic%20(600x600)%20a
joined Jul 30, 2015

It would be really really nice if we could blacklist tags. I've recently discovered that while it's too big a deal for me to see "het" or "rape" and move on, a friend of mine (a rape survivor) can become incredibly distraught just from seeing the phrase "het rape" unprepared. I think it would be healthy for her and other readers like her be able to turn this site into a safe space for themselves.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

It would be really really nice if we could blacklist tags. I've recently discovered that while it's too big a deal for me to see "het" or "rape" and move on, a friend of mine (a rape survivor) can become incredibly distraught just from seeing the phrase "het rape" unprepared. I think it would be healthy for her and other readers like her be able to turn this site into a safe space for themselves.

That is already a feature of the site though. It's under Manage Profile.

joined Jul 30, 2015

And I feel incredibly dumb about it now. Thank you!

Just checked, and it doesn't seem to be working properly. It does look like it's culling the front page and the "Recently Added" pages correctly, but nothing else. Searches, lists, author listings, etc. will still show the blacklisted content.

last edited at Sep 1, 2017 10:54PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

We should have the ability to sort our lists. Like options on how we wan't our lists sorted out. Ex: Alphabetic, By Date, By most read to least read, etc. I found it to be pretty hard going through my list looking for a doujin all because my favorites can't be sorted out.

Just checked, and it doesn't seem to be working properly. It does look like it's culling the front page and the "Recently Added" pages correctly, but nothing else. Searches, lists, author listings, etc. will still show the blacklisted content.

There is an advanced option under search that allows you to "search without" whatever tags you wish...but you are right about blacklists.

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

Added a Time Travel tag based on suggestion. Probably missing a few things tho, especially doujins.

joined Jul 30, 2015

Is this the correct place to suggest adding tags, then? I was surprised to come across an NSFW manga featuring an intersex woman, and then surprised again to see there wasn't a matching "Intersex" tag for it.

joined Jul 30, 2015

This appears to be an article on futanari? The manga's that as well, but the character's got an atypically formed penis that appears to just be part of her day-to-day existence, rather than the absurd futa trope of the girls just suddenly growing a penis. It seemed worth asking about.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

CaraiseLink posted:

This appears to be an article on futanari? The manga's that as well, but the character's got an atypically formed penis that appears to just be part of her day-to-day existence, rather than the absurd futa trope of the girls just suddenly growing a penis. It seemed worth asking about.

There is plenty of futa where girl has dick for no particular reason and it is treated normal and/or not give any explanation at all.

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 11:08PM

That's what I kind of meant linking that. It kind of already means intersex in a way from original usage of the word.

Futanari are often portrayed as born with the penis, I would say probably more than the spontaneous growth trope. Intersex as a tag would be redundant and unnecessary given futanari is just how that kind of hentai is labeled.

joined Jul 30, 2015

Hm. Okay.

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

a next button that steps through the images would be nice, its a bit of a pain to open each image individually, or look at all of one authors images but have to do it one at a time, especially for collections.

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

This is the best place to suggest new tags, yes.

It's not really the place to post raws or anything though.

Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

ender357 posted:

a next button that steps through the images would be nice, its a bit of a pain to open each image individually, or look at all of one authors images but have to do it one at a time, especially for collections.

There is an userscript for that

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Shoujo Shikkaku ch06 is missing pg 52, I found the original raw of the missing page and it doesnt have any dialogue so it should be fine. How long will it be before it is fixed?

Edit: http://www.mediafire.com/file/w717evq53m9a1u3/Shoujo+Shikkaku+ch+6+pg+52.rar

last edited at Oct 3, 2017 6:33PM

joined Apr 2, 2011

The author Zyeno (じぇの) has

The original for the work ChikaDia Jealousy by them is at https://twitter.com/zyenokana/status/915597360587169793.

MASULAO MAXIMUM is listed as the author on Dynasty, with Nagi Kazekawa listed as an alias. In actual fact, the author is Kazekawa Nagi, and their circle is MASULAO MAXIMUM. Perhaps there is a reason why the works are listed under the circle name?

On doujinshi.org:
https://www.doujinshi.org/browse/author/4367/Kazekawa-Nagi/
https://www.doujinshi.org/browse/circle/2509/MASULAO-MAXIMUM/

last edited at Oct 8, 2017 11:12AM

Vpbikxq
joined Mar 30, 2015

Is there a reason that this functionality is limited to "doujin" and "tag" tags specifically? I've been thinking it might be nice to filter certain prolific series and authors from the front page, to more easily see what new series and one-shots have been released, without needing to skip past all the chapters I know I'm not interested in.

WollMilchWombat
Watashi%2060kb
joined Aug 15, 2014

Pretty sure that's been suggested before, but having the option to change the site's background colour would be nice. It's quite harsh on the eyes if you're tired.

133900%20(8)
joined Sep 23, 2017

Can this site make exclamation mark, or check mark or something like that, on right after the chapter, for marking progress, i dont know if i am explaining enough, and i dont know if this has been suggested before, but for example is like novelupdate reading list, i tent to forget last chapter i read so i spend so many times to find last ch i am reading

Cinnabar-profile
joined Aug 3, 2015

KQy posted:

Can this site make exclamation mark, or check mark or something like that, on right after the chapter, for marking progress, i dont know if i am explaining enough, and i dont know if this has been suggested before, but for example is like novelupdate reading list, i tent to forget last chapter i read so i spend so many times to find last ch i am reading

I made a userscript that might do what you're looking for.

joined Jan 6, 2017

I'd like to be able to blacklist stuff like pairings and authors, not just tags and series.

To reply you must either login or sign up.