Forum › Dear My Teacher discussion

The series is ongoing, as is its scanlation.

No updates for four mounths doesn't look like "Ongoing" to me...

The author puts out a new book about every three months, there are 6 books in this series now. The first four are completely translated but we are focusing editing on Happy End right now.

It will get done, look forward to it.

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Ok, thanks.

joined Feb 6, 2014

seams like ive been waiting Years!

joined Nov 10, 2013

I'd suggest change status to Dropped.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I'd suggest change status to Dropped.

If an active group has any intention of completing a project, it will be listed as "Ongoing". It's already been stated in this thread that Binbou is working on it.

Also, use the tag suggestion feature - drop-down in the upper right corner - to actually suggest things. That's much easier for us to take seriously than a forum post that we may or may not see for days.

joined Nov 10, 2013

I did not mean it literally, just wanted to say that it was no updates since Arckuno said "The first four are completely translated" (and it was more that month ago).
Ah, sorry, but I just want to read the continuation of this story.

Terrorblade1412
Titans_go_by_rakaon%20-%20copy
joined Feb 18, 2013

so when will Binbou's group continue to translate this series ? can't wait :(

joined Mar 24, 2014
Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Yooooo!! Feels. I like the nurse. I also enjoyed the angst. Moar! Need Moar!

Saber_dizz
joined Jan 30, 2013

Gosh! falling deeply more in love with this! xD

joined Nov 10, 2013

I like this manga. Feels new and fresh. Characters are interesting and unique, not to mention this awesome art.

joined Mar 12, 2014

It's getting better and better yo!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I love that the author is incorporating real-world concepts like the stats for homosexuality and the lesbian bar as social outlet. It reminds me of Takemiya Jin, one of the few other yuri authors I've seen do that. It makes it easier to relate to the characters as real people rather than romantic fantasy characters (although there's nothing wrong with those).

1111111111111111111111aaaaaaaaaaa
joined Apr 4, 2014

attacked too strongly

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I love that the author is incorporating real-world concepts like the stats for homosexuality and the lesbian bar as social outlet. It reminds me of Takemiya Jin, one of the few other yuri authors I've seen do that. It makes it easier to relate to the characters as real people rather than romantic fantasy characters (although there's nothing wrong with those).

Is underage drinking at bars fairly common in Japan? All of my underage drinking occurred at people's houses, even in college.

I doubt she's drinking alcohol. I do know bars in Japan have non-alcoholic drinks, and even here in Canada kids are allowed in licensed establishments (although I think they may need to be accompanied by an adult, I'm not sure) so long as they're not served alcohol.

In this case, I'm pretty sure the bartender is familiar with her and other patrons can vouch for her so she'd certainly be allowed in the door at least.

joined Apr 4, 2014

attacked too strongly

She went all out and it did not go well at all.

I love this art and the story is more promising then the others I'm reading right now, I can't wait for chapter 3.

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

Wow! Coincidence or not, two days ago I found it raw and couldn't keep waiting so I sort of know what happens. Anyhow, I am so delighted to read the translation. Thank you!!

Super slow~. We're still essentially two people in this group with very busy lives, but progress on this will be made one way or another.

Love Isechi's "sweet" moment in this chapter.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well, now I'm really curious to see where this is going. Thanks for your hard work!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Secret flowers 6 is out on yuri-ism, that is all.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Is drinking coffee such an innuendo?

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Oh man, I can relate to the MC so much. Ugh I know what that is like ;~; I actually like how they discuss homosexuality in Japan. Most yuri mangas just brush it off. I think rejection is even harder on females.

Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

OMG cant wait for the next release !!!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

If I read this right, I think kids are expected to like sweet things, so bitter stuff like black coffee is considered adult. Which, of course, ties into her doing more "adult" things like having sex and staying out late (and going to bars, but she's obviously not going to admit that).

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

If I read this right, I think kids are expected to like sweet things, so bitter stuff like black coffee is considered adult. Which, of course, ties into her doing more "adult" things like having sex and staying out late (and going to bars, but she's obviously not going to admit that).

Well, i mean how the teacher became dumbfounded when she drank her coffee
I mean yeah that finger lick was the nail in the coffin but-Wait... Why did she lick her finger again? I mean yeah she was trying to look sexy and all but if i was the one being seduced i would wonder if some sugar leaked to her hands or something, or if she has some kind of problem where she has to lick herself everytime she takes a sip
Damn! God knows how many other weird traits that girl could have! I mean, she manages to look more childish when she's out at night doing her business! Maybe the folks she hangs out with has some weird lolicon tastes but... ...I'm really driving away from the main point ain't i
Anyway, coffees

To reply you must either login or sign up.