Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

gosh.. what if we were to argue George R. R Martin books.. you may want to burn his house XDD

Lol then yoonie won't be the only arsonist around here XDDD

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

gosh.. what if we were to argue George R. R Martin books.. you may want to burn his house XDD

Lol then yoonie won't be the only arsonist around here XDDD

the only one I really wanted to kill is Euron Greyjoy.. he really needed to ruin my Yara and Ellaria Sand sexy time !! :(

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

the only one I really wanted to kill is Euron Greyjoy.. he really needed to ruin my Yara and Ellaria Sand sexy time !! :(

You want to burn his ship?

joined Feb 4, 2017

You want to burn his ship?

nah nah.. I would love to do it how the Mountain finished Oberyn Martell

joined Jun 6, 2016

https://www.google.co.id/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=ghosting&amp=true

Ghosting is not specific to a certain gender and is closely related to the subject's maturity and communication skills

And we know why it's happened, we've discussed here how their relationship is lack communication of important matters.

This ch, Giving seju a new high, she is a mature person who can finally let go and inform to the other person directly, free her love one, not left it hanging.

Such irony really, because seju only able to do that after remembering sungji words.

And by this... TG can even change izz mind a little about her thought on seju.

Doesn't make senses really to go this far only to make seju went forever alone..

(=_=) the only think I can accept for sungji x sumin ending is after they 're able to fix this "gap"

So for next ch either sungji can have a talk with sumin, fix their overdue issues.. this might redeem what sungji has done to sumin and the other way around.

or go separated ways (my prediction just because I prefer this ending lol... )

It seems everyone here watch GOT too...How popular is it?

last edited at Aug 31, 2017 8:45AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

It seems everyone here watch GOT too...How popular is it?

Popular enough for Sumin to watch it XDDDDD

joined Jun 23, 2017

Vanbun

I wonder till this chapter, how many still believe there is a chance for seju x sumin? Beside sia ue.

If you notice, a lot of "Team Pink" do not think it will end that way. They are just hoping.

I think it will end Seju and Sumin based on elements of the story. Foxy lady has made it clear she believes the same. Nora is obvious. XD

last edited at Aug 31, 2017 8:44AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Vanbun and mpgpeg

yes yes.. I always believed it would end Seju and Sumin.. but not in a way that could be criticised or lead into another cycle similar to the past 10 years in their relationship.

I am getting what I want chapter by chapter.. especially ch86 and ch91 XD

joined Jun 6, 2016

I think it will end Seju and Sumin based on elements of the story. Foxy lady has made it clear she believes the same. Nora is obvious. XD

Do you read girls of the wild? It was popular manhwa before it ends.

The author seems like dal dal character so much and even give her a long ass arc, while end the boy with queen (the heroine) half heartedly... only with 1 chapter lol. I like queen more but with all this progress, it"s better for author to end jaegu with dal dal.

And people criticize the ending a lot on any discussion board because of the absurd ending.

I hope no matter what the ending it's executed well.

last edited at Aug 31, 2017 9:00AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

The author seems like dal dal character so much and even give her a long ass arc, while end the boy with queen (the heroine) half heartedly... only with 1 chapter lol.
I hope no matter what the ending it's executed well.

That sounds terrible =.=
But I have faith in Team Gaji. I think it will be splendid no matter which way it goes.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Foxy lady
No, it was said Sungji disappeared, she didn't say anything. And Sumin can't find what she did to cause it. We may know but we're not Sumin.

Vanbun
TG did exactly what I wanted for Seju, I didn't need a change of mind. I needed for her to move on.

last edited at Aug 31, 2017 9:19AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

If you notice, a lot of "Team Pink" do not think it will end that way. They are just hoping.

But do you think TG has the guts to go against the popular pairing which is TeamBlonde?
Watch out for some of them, they can get really crazy...lol.

I personally feel that they themselves like Seju and Sumin dynamic more (that's why their development feels better) but they always planned on ending it with Sumin x Sungji.

joined Jun 23, 2017

yes yes.. I always believed it would end Seju and Sumin..

Haha, yes, Nora. XD And you have plenty to back it up.

Vanbun

I'm curious now... There are plenty of love triangles that have split fandoms. Probably all of them.

I agree with Orange on this and I have faith in Team Gaji.

MacySan

But do you think TG has the guts to go against the popular pairing which is TeamBlonde?

They planned the ending since the beginning and I believe they will stick with it. This ending is Seju and Sumin.

last edited at Aug 31, 2017 10:43AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

MacySan

I personally feel that they themselves like Seju and Sumin dynamic more (that's why their development feels better) but they always planned on ending it with Sumin x Sungji.

I failed to find a resource for this information or even track it down in the story.. unless you know something I don't XD

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

MacySan

I failed to find a resource for this information or even track it down in the story.. unless you know something I don't XD

I personally feel ;)

And I have the same feeling. Always did. We read the story completely differently, I disagree with you many times which is not a secret :) If TG made Seju let go sooner, I'd probably change my view for the ending after they started ruining Sungji's character. Sungji is their mistake. Way too perfect at the beginning, way too blind by the end. Seju's growing up was also rushed up for me but at least they finally did what they should've done a long time ago and I've got what I wanted with her. The only thing I want to see when it comes to her now is living a happy life.

And Sumin better end up happy too or it won't be the story about healing. But I really, really despise what Sungji did, ugh.

last edited at Aug 31, 2017 11:21AM

joined Jun 6, 2016

Vanbun

I'm curious now... There are plenty of love triangles that have split fandoms. Probably all of them.

You might want to read It, it's a straight one, but it was funny and the art is good, and a lot of beautiful girls hahahaha.....

It gets #1 spots in the category just like wdtfs, also get 260ch in total... there might be somethings that attracts people.

last edited at Aug 31, 2017 11:48AM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Vanbun

You might want to read It, it's a straight one, but it was funny and the art is good, and a lot of beautiful girls hahahaha..... Season 1 is good, season 2 is not really.

Haha, will do. :) I even have the app it is on already.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I even have the app it is on already.
What app are you using to read manga? Are there any better than MangaRock?

joined Jun 23, 2017

Izz

Line Webtoon is the official app it is on. It is free.

last edited at Aug 31, 2017 11:49AM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

mpgpeg
Looks good but I have over 100 titles on my list to read and they rarely get updates on MangaRock so I'm trying to find something better. And constantly fail :/ I'll try this one at least for the Tower of God and maybe I'll find something else interesting too. Thanks!

joined Jun 23, 2017

Izz

No problem! I also use an illegal app, but not sure it is good to say it. XD

Line Webtoon is legal and official.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Sungji is their mistake

Are you a writer?

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

mpgpeg
I just checked it better and OMG, there are a few titles from my list! Waaah, thanks so much!

Orange
I have every right to see Sungji as a mistake, just as you have every right to disagree with me. Don't you think?

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

I have every right to see Sungji as a mistake, just as you have every right to disagree with me. Don't you think?

I simply asked if you are a writer. Are you?

last edited at Aug 31, 2017 12:22PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Instead of that sexiness, we got Jon and his aunt. Euron also needs some Ramsay treatments. #@$-4&st20

To reply you must either login or sign up.