Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Mar 21, 2017

I thought Enk was Team Pink?

Edit: She was a fan of Seju but didn't like Sumin at all.

last edited at Aug 22, 2017 11:55PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Yoonie - we all have different opinions :) and some of us will never change our minds.

Yeah, sure, but btw, does Enk ring a bell to you?

Hmm, nope. But you made me curious so please tell me what's that? :p

Just a person who has the same opinion with you and you could have the same equation with that person to have a nice conversation with, LOLL, too bad, she/he deleted all her posts already.

She doesnt support teampink xDDD, far from it xDDD.

last edited at Aug 23, 2017 12:13AM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Enk was the complete opposite actually. XD Team Blonde and fan of Sungji.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Yoonie - we all have different opinions :) and some of us will never change our minds.

Yeah, sure, but btw, does Enk ring a bell to you?

Hmm, nope. But you made me curious so please tell me what's that? :p

Just a person who has the same opinion with you and you could have the same equation with that person to have a nice conversation with, LOLL, too bad, she/he deleted all her posts already.

I think I usually agree with Es0teric :)

Even if that Enk didn't delete his/her posts, I'm not sure I'd find time to read them. I didn't catch up with what you were writing here since my last visit. Life is freakin brutal lastly, I can't even sleep 6h per day... And often end up not sleeping for over 24h so my mood isn't good either :|

joined Mar 21, 2017

Maybe she just hated Sumin as well as Seju then while being a fan of Sungji. She definitely didn't like Sumin from the conversations i had with her.

Funny_little_penguin_steam_avatars
joined Aug 18, 2017

D1LD0Z3R

Nah, I dont miss your point, your hypothesis and I'm talking about your hypothesis and how I see it as a coward act, xDDDD

But it goes in circle at the moment, let's stop it, LOL.

Yes, please. Lmao

joined Mar 21, 2017

Enk Yeah, I just can't see anything bout Sumin and Seju's relationship being positive or worth saving, the year and years of horrible treatment Seju received from Sumin will never disappear

I stand partially corrected.

last edited at Aug 23, 2017 12:22AM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Enk Yeah, I just can't see anything bout Sumin and Seju's relationship being positive or worth saving, the year and years of horrible treatment Seju received from Sumin will never disappear

I stand partially corrected.

No idea who's quote it is but Seju tormented Sumin just as much if not more (I still believe she was manipulating her most serious relationships). She was also responsible for her own suffering since it was her idea to break Sumin, make her always come back and hate her each time more and more.

joined Mar 21, 2017

Izz

Sorry, that was me quoting Enk.

last edited at Aug 23, 2017 12:31AM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Izz

Sorry, that was me quoting Enk.

Hoho, so you forgot all about it :P

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

You really make me wanna quote you

No idea who's quote it is but Seju tormented Sumin just as much if not more (I still believe she was manipulating her most serious relationships)

Who was the one who called Seju in the middle of the night when she was having sex with other girls?
Who came back just to revenge?

She was also responsible for her own suffering since it was her idea to break Sumin, make her always come back and hate her each time more and more.

Why do you think its her idea to break Sumin while actually its Sumin who wanted to break Seju first for her own revenge?

I would never agree with you for a single thing, really. You blame every single thing on Seju and making Sumin a puppet or sth, like because Seju did this, so Sumin just made it equal by doing sth next. It's always Seju's fault first, Sumin next.

If Sumin is that great, then sure, she deserves to be a monk who has no one left at the moment.

last edited at Aug 23, 2017 12:36AM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

You really make me wanna quote you

No idea who's quote it is but Seju tormented Sumin just as much if not more (I still believe she was manipulating her most serious relationships)

Who was the one who called Seju in the middle of the night when she was having sex with other girls?
Who came back just to revenge?

How many times did she call her though?

She was also responsible for her own suffering since it was her idea to break Sumin, make her always come back and hate her each time more and more.

Why do you think its her idea to break Sumin while actually its Sumin who wanted to break Seju first for her own revenge?

Do I really need to quote Seju's words? It was the chapter where Sumin came to her beaten up by the redhead's fiance.

I would never agree with you for a single thing, really. You blame every single thing on Seju and making Sumin a puppet or sth, like because Seju did this, so Sumin just made it equal by doing sth next.

I've never said Sumin is without any guilt though. They both are. It's just not the same caliber IMO.

joined Mar 21, 2017

Do we really have to go through this all over again? Probably best not to Izz sorry otherwise this thread starts getting nasty.

I was just quoting Enk to prove that i stand corrected.

last edited at Aug 23, 2017 12:41AM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Do we really have to go through this all over again? Probably best not to Izz sorry otherwise this thread starts getting nasty.

I was just quoting Enk to prove that i stand corrected.

Some ugly things had to happen when I was out then. Ok, dropping it now. Don't want to cause another mess.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Do I really need to quote Seju's words? It was the chapter where Sumin came to her beaten up by the redhead's fiance.

You started thinking that Seju is manipulative even before that chapter, no?

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

lzz

Yeah, sure, but you've successfully made me stop wanting to take Sumin's side and started thinking she deserves to be left alone in misery for the rest of her life after what she has done to Seju for 10 years , just like Seju all alone right now for what she did for 10 years.

I've never said Sumin is without any guilt though. They both are. It's just not the same caliber IMO.

And btw, its the same caliber IMO.

last edited at Aug 23, 2017 1:24AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

The evidence that points to this is circumstantial, not conclusive..

joined Jun 6, 2016

She coped when sumin behave badly, trying to "change/protect sumin life" by saving her from seju.

What did she do to change/protect Sumin? Don't remember seeing Seju trying to kill Sumin.

I forget either nora or yoonie gave her analysis about sungji used to think that seju is toxic/bad for sumin, so she always act as guardian for sumin.
Sungji told seju : "I won't let you hurt her", "why you need to be bad", etc

It's in the past... now I believe sungji think seju as another girl who love sumin too. (Not abusive & manipulative ex)

Cut it short, (forget what chapter) sungji also thought she can seperate them (sumin-seju bond), but when she face the reality, later she said it seems "their bonds/root" can not be easily cut.

For me it is a form of sungji try to change sumin life, make sumin forget/break her relationship with seju, which sungji "almost" succeed.

After posting a lot, I begin to think sungji action in ch 90 as a foolish move, it complicates things.(Aside other discussion that it might also be a commendable act or coward act or whatever)

But we need drama to reach climax,so let's wait for new chp

Plus thanks for compliment, dildozer and esoteric :D

last edited at Aug 23, 2017 6:33AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I forget either nora or yoonie gave her analysis about sungji used to think that seju is toxic/bad for sumin, so she always act as guardian for sumin.
Sungji told seju : "I won't let you hurt her", "why you need to be bad", etc

It's in the past... now I believe sungji think seju as another girl who love sumin too. (Not abusive & manipulative ex)

Cut it short, (forget what chapter) sungji also thought she can seperate them (sumin-seju bond), but when she face the reality, later she said it seems "their bonds/root" can not be easily cut.

For me it is a form of sungji try to change sumin life, make sumin forget/break her relationship with seju, which sungji "almost" succeed.

Does breaking your gf's relationship with her ex or making your gf forget her ex mean that you are trying to change your gf's life? Did Sungji learn anything about Sumin's life and knew that it's all because of Seju?

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

looking at Seju in ch86 in HD and yummm..
it worth the 3 coins XDDD

didn't really catch up with the discussion.. what happened XD??
now, procrastination changed from dynasty to Lezhin

joined Jun 6, 2016

Does breaking your gf's relationship with her ex or making your gf forget her ex mean that you are trying to change your gf's life? Did Sungji learn anything about Sumin's life and knew that it's all because of Seju?

That's too, but seju is like sumin only family left. And sumin only friend too, beside maybe nami.

It's like when a gf order her bf/gf to stop communicating with his circle of close friend/family, this happen quite a lot in real life.

For me it's changing how and whom people interact with, it limits individual freedom. (Justin bieber song love yoursel play... lmao)

"And when you told me that you hated my friends
The only problem was with you and not them"

I know in case that the close friends or family is toxic for the partner, it's reasonable for gf to ask this way. But sometimes it's a manipulative behavior use to make someone relying only with the partner and it makes someone easy to be bulied. (Read article about reason why domestic violence happened and why the victim doesn't left the partner sooner) I like to read physiology lol.

I don't say sungji is manipulative, lol, but yea... for me her act is a way of trying to change sumin. Sungji said in ch 89, even an image seeing seju and sumin together hurt her.

So by this means, she doesn't even want to see sumin alone with seju, if sungji try to be more honest. Sumin pass is all about seju, just like seju. Sumin has warn sungji before, well, dating someone with a lot of emotional baggage is hard... and it's sungji first experience, so kudos to her. I don't blame her, inexperienced people make mistakes.

last edited at Aug 23, 2017 9:24PM

Funny_little_penguin_steam_avatars
joined Aug 18, 2017

didn't really catch up with the discussion.. what happened XD??
now, procrastination changed from dynasty to Lezhin

Nora

Yes, the HD version is worth all the coins XD. I always buy the official translation just in case I missed something LOL

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Seju doesnt need HD to be gorgeous xDDDDDD, she already looks amazing with just SD xDDDDD

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Seju doesnt need HD to be gorgeous xDDDDDD, she already looks amazing with just SD xDDDDD

With 3 coins, she can look even more amazing.

joined Jun 6, 2016

I hope wdtfs won't end like gots7e6. It's still pretty fun to watch and the cinematography is beautiful, only if you set aside the details.

Because there's a disturbing plot holes

last edited at Aug 23, 2017 10:27PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.