Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Mar 5, 2017

hi, eggplant 321!

You know what as a kid, I used to look at the eggplant and keep on looking for the egg. I can't find one. So, instead I mixed the plant with an egg and fry it! There, I got my eggplant. LOL. Peace, eggplant321! TG loves eggplant too!

You are so creepy!!!!

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

That again... tsk, tsk... why not change it to retard... ;) LOL

(Hmmm, I keep having this creepy feeling that I was mentioned, yet not mentioned. Hmmm, further observation is needed.)

joined Mar 5, 2017

That again... tsk, tsk... why not change it to retard... ;) LOL

No. It's just that when i read your comment, you gave me the feels. Lol

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

LustGreed

I don't really know..lol since I don't read it but recently I'm seeing hate comments about it..but it's just really not fair when they're praising the author the other day and then hate afterwards when the story gets sour which is just obviously part of the plot..:P

that's what happens when children don't upgrade their stories and grow up to be for ever brats (at least in this context) XD

Sungji giving back the ring while Seju is keeping both of the rings. Love and life is really ironic.

hahah .. I like it, you noticed that Seju has both rings from ch11, but you know that Sumin was not wearing her ring this chapter.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

So now Seju and Sumin each has a pair of rings (not just one but two, LOLLL) that they both cant wear? LOLLLLLL

How ironic for both of them, LOLLLLL

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Sungji giving back the ring while Seju is keeping both of the rings. Love and life is really ironic.

hahah .. I like it, you noticed that Seju has both rings from ch11, but you know that Sumin was not wearing her ring this chapter.

Also, it just came to my mind(if I remember correctly prior to the cheating part), Sumin also took off her ring and Seju got upset. Sumin must really love taking off her ring. Lol as for me, I always feel something is missing when I don't have my ring, it just doesn't feel right.xD

joined Feb 4, 2017

LustGreed

, I always feel something is missing when I don't have my ring, it just doesn't feel right.xD

I hate to admit this.. I never wear a ring, I got my girlfriend a fancy one with some cheesy things engraved inside of it.. but I did not get or wear any XDDDD

another thing I share with Sumin other than that we both smoke, low tolerance to alcohol and dammit the squash thing :(

lesson learned tho, NEVER trust Sumin with a ring, ever !!

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 1:44PM

joined Mar 5, 2017

How about seeing the first snowfall together?

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

LustGreed

, I always feel something is missing when I don't have my ring, it just doesn't feel right.xD

I hate to admit this.. I never wear a ring, I got my girlfriend a fancy one with some cheesy things engraved inside of it.. but I did not get or wear any XDDDD

I got the ring as a gift from my gf also, engraved with "To infinity" and you could easily guess what's engraved on hers..looool

another thing I share with Sumin other than that we both smoke, low tolerance to alcohol and dammit the squash thing :(

I'm very allergic to smoke </3 and I don't remember the squash and Sumin. Please enlighten me.

Truth. Hahahaha

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 1:59PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Seriously, I know the rings are with Seju looooong before. But I can't help thinking of the possibility.Just like in Math, we will always arrive at the same answer but it maybe in different ways. Right, Orange?

Lol in math yes. But this is so subjective. The many roads may lead to different destinations XDDD

joined Mar 5, 2017

Damn... I should stop writing here.. I gave people the creeps... tsk,tsk ( shaking head )

Sorry foxy lady I mean well.
You give me the feels in a good way (the way you write, can't shake the feeling that you are TG lol)

joined Feb 4, 2017

roamsl

How about seeing the first snowfall together?

hehehe.. well, I love the umbrella metaphor (I guess it has a buddhist meaning too) .. anyways, we saw the umbrella a lot last chapter at least in 3 dedicated panels. (do you know what happened to the last 2 umbrellas we saw?? ch51 (broken) ch60, Sungji was under Dawoon's umbrella.
(ch3, Sumin didn't use Sungji's.. oh, hey.. what about the flashback in that chapter?)

LustGreed

I don't remember the squash and Sumin. Please enlighten me.

she loves Squash so much that she asked Seju to build a squash court in the company, ch13. But I haven't been playing it for 4 years now.

joined Feb 4, 2017

roamsl and foxy lady

well, Gaji means eggplant.. no wonder you would suspect Foxy for being TG.. I mean the egg evidence are planted all around XD

Foxy? did you get roamsl's drift ??

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 2:32PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Lol in math yes. But this is so subjective. The many roads may lead to different destinations XDDD

Haha, then what destinations do you possibly see for Sungji and Sumin, Orange? Enlighten me, please. XD

joined Mar 5, 2017

(do you know what happened to the last 2 umbrellas we saw?? ch51 (broken) ch60, Sungji was under Dawoon's umbrella.

I noticed the umbrella was given much focus and i was wondering if there's deeper meaning in it aside from those you said.

(ch3, Sumin didn't use Sungji's.. oh, hey.. what about the flashback in that chapter?)

With the flashback, it was kind of a repeat but different with the way it went, i'm not so sure. Haha

Hey, are we winning the battle yet? Our Champion is dying! Hehehe

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 2:46PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

roamsl

Hey, are we winning the battle yet? Our Champion is dying! Hehehe

I never lose :P

but hey, what if I tell you that we HAVE SEEN that villa before.

joined Feb 13, 2017

@Nora89

hehehe.. well, I love the umbrella metaphor (I guess it has a buddhist meaning too) .. anyways, we saw the umbrella a lot last chapter at least in 3 dedicated panels. (do you know what happened to the last 2 umbrellas we saw?? ch51 (broken) ch60, Sungji was under Dawoon's umbrella.

Tbh, I'm not the one to think the umbrella really have special meaning but since you have always opened to me the new ways to look at things go, so I found and see it somehow could be related to Ai-gasa (the Japanese love umbrella).
Here( dunno if this cans help you sth :P):
https://taiken.co/single/ai-ai-gasa-japanese-love-umbrellas

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 3:54PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Methetruth

Thank you very much, I enjoyed the link alot :*

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Just like in Math, we will always arrive at the same answer but it maybe in different ways. Right, Orange?

Orange maybe the math expert here, but Foxy, I have some bad news for you. In math, we don't always arrive at the same answer. As a matter of fact, I failed countless math tests because I did it a different ways and arrived at the "wrong" answer according to my teachers. When I told them right and wrong were just a matter of perspective, they told me in their perspective I failed. Heartless bastards. :(

joined Mar 21, 2017

This isn't maths or science in the end really. Literary theory isnt the same as Scientific theory as it relies too much on perception.

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 7:19PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

momonosuke

how about you sharpen my sense of humor, I solve your math exams ?
deal ?

Es0teric

This isn't maths or science in the end really. Literary theory isnt the same as Scientific theory as it relies too much on perception.

hahahha.. part of me is relieved about this fact.. but anyways, I have seen cases where a correct mathematical approach resulted in a wrong answer. (I don't even trust mathematicians XDDD)

joined Mar 21, 2017

Nora

I suck at maths so wouldn't know lol

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 7:25PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Es0teric

Maybe Foxy is referring to derivations? Like how there are several ways to derive one formula or law.

I actually really like math. XD Not an expert though.

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 7:38PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Nora

I would love to suck at it.. but then I would love to finish soon more XD

just on top of my mind to discuss:

1. Seju's mother Villa.. where would Sumin find its location
  2. The movie theater scene ..etc possible connections to ch67
  3. Sungji reaction to the scarf, possible connection to ch88
  4. few expectations about the next few chapters.
joined Feb 4, 2017

Seju's mother Villa

we have seen it before, YUP. Go with me to ch35, last scene, Saehyun had a dream about Seju's mother, take a look at the window.. it is not in a hotel room.. he wakes up to look at the note marking his arrival to Korea (8/10). So, he was out of Korea, possibly the U.S.. and the father asked Seju to drive him personally from the airport so the other Baeks won't know where he was. Lastly, he said that the place is in a good condition ch89, so he saw it recently.

Bottom Line
The place that we saw in ch35, is Ahn Chahee's Villa.

I have a few comments on that, since the place is abroad "possibly in the U.S" and Chahee stayed there during her pregnancy with Seju, it seems that Saehyun was with her there, and as she gave birth to Seju, their father was not there.. and Saehyun ended up naming Seju.

Sumin may not follow Seju immediately, nor will Seju tell her where she went.. but if Sumin wants to know, she will find the information on the folder that Seju's father gave her in ch58.. he said that he arranged a place for them two to stay and work. so, Sumin has the information somewhere.

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 8:11PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.