Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

I found these interesting pieces of information from 4chan:

a translation of Gaji's tweet:
Gaji : This chapter breaks my heart. I got really sad while drawing it.

the reason why this Manhwa took longer than the 40 ch planned earlier:
here

this is the same reason I guessed discussing it with Vanbun 2 months ago.. we might not see a huge action events, but the narrative is very smooth and well connectected

thanks to 4chan users who translated these tweets.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie you are full of contradiction. Smh.

Hehehe, I'm famous about that in the forum xddddd

Orange

Hahaha Yoonie this sounds quite masochistic! XDDDDD

Liking Seju is already masochistic itself XDDDDDD.

Nora89

hahahahhaha.. you may change it for a better shot of Seju muhahahha XD

I dont think I'll change till the bet is final xDDDDD. I've been waiting for so long for a perfect shot xDDDDD. This, the sad moment, the emotion, Seju's unreadable expression over a sad moment like this, I like this xDDDDD

This scene she lets Sumin leave the place without making a scene, begging or sth. I'm still waiting for her next scene to know what she is thinking, she lets Sumin go without uttering a single word after all. Its sad and its perfect xDDDDD

Foxy Lady

You can have everything. :D

I can have anything? XDDDDD So can I have Seju for myself instead? XDDDDDD.

But very nice post about love and what people see as obsession and toxic XDDDDD. I love it a lot

last edited at Aug 11, 2017 10:36PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

if sumin is indeed honest with her feeling, then sungji won't be hurt.

I don't get what you are saying here.

If she is indeed honest with herself, then her actions will follow her train of thought. If she has been honest in the last few chapters and did what she did, then she is really moving on and ready to seriously date sungji.

yoonie you are full of contradiction. Smh.

That's not a bad thing, changing your mind based off new ideas presented to you is perfectly fine.

Nah, that's not the contradiction.

joined Aug 29, 2015

I'm not saying Sumin should always be there to babysit Seju when something bad happen to her because it is one of the things why Seju can't properly move on

Are you saying she might have been able to move on properly had she been all alone when something bad was happening to her? :'D

when did I said that Seju needs to be alone when something bad happen to her? I'm saying that Seju has been too dependent and obsessed with Sumin that she doesn't want to rely to anyone else or even herself unless it is Sumin by her side hence one of the reason why she can't properly move on. seriously, how can you let go of someone if you think she's the only person you can rely on and the only person you ever needed?

10 years ago, she said that she would wait until she die meaning she has made up her mind that she would never move on since that very moment. I really fail to see how the things you mentioned like her having been too dependent and obsessed with Sumin, or her not wanting to rely on anyone else or herself can be a reason.

why do you think Seju made that decision? isn't it because she think Sumin is the only person in the world who truly understand and cares for her? I bet if Seju has a loving family and friends by her side who can give her the emotional support she has been deprived with all her life particularly in times of a break up, she can easily let go of Sumin but nope in her mind, the only family and friend she can rely on is her ex-gf. Seju doesn't even have the will to live anymore if Sumin is gone.

last edited at Aug 12, 2017 2:55AM

joined Jul 31, 2017

yoonie04

Since you are playing on both sides and i haven't heard the other end, why do you think sumin and sungji will end up together?

joined Feb 4, 2017

Foxy

If you noticed, somebody called Sumin at home. She was on a day off because she just came from an overseas business trip. Do you know who was on the other line? Seju, the only one who calls her Sumin aside from Ms. Choi. :)

there is nothing that says that Sumin's was overseas, but what bothers me is the assumption that it was Seju who called her.. I mean, the whole page doesn't go like that. If it was Seju who called, Sumin has Seju's number saved (ch5).. not like Sumin would need to say: "Sung Sumin from Hello Studio speaking". Seju was not the one who called, but another colleague.

If you noticed, when Sungji replied that it was the President who toured her, Sumin replied that Seju has a lot of time and went on that if it wasn't for her, there will be a swimming pool. just too much benefits for the employees. they"re friends.
Significance: Jealous much? hahaha...

not really, but I guess Sumin was establishing a base before the gossip travel too wildly than what Sumin would tolerate.. we saw how the management team gossip about " Sumin and Seju's " friendship. (ch6, ch50, ch89 gossip) another establishment of the friendship is in ch12 and ch25 http://imgur.com/a/NLdEW

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

I was supposed to write this a long time ago but I refrained since no one find my "Seju's scheming/plan" exists.

You refrain yourself a lot...
As of now, it is still hard for me to believe these two theories
- Seju chose sungji for sumin to leave sumin in good hands before she peaced out.
- Seju did not out sumin and Choi's relationship.

I hope gaji honestly answer them when the manhwa ends.

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie

I dont think I'll change till the bet is final xDDDDD. I've been waiting for so long for a perfect shot xDDDDD. This, the sad moment, the emotion, Seju's unreadable expression over a sad moment like this, I like this xDDDDD

there are actually five shots that I loved the most: once in ch71, when she was talking to Saehyun and another when she just cut her hair in ch56 (Now I know).. and maybe when she held Sumin's in ch27 (you came..), ch10 when she was laying down playing with her hair.. lastly in ch84, holding her drink..
dammit, I love all her shots !!! hard to choose
but all these shots are hard to put into an avatar sadly.
http://imgur.com/a/QYLbk

This scene she lets Sumin leave the place without making a scene, begging or sth. I'm still waiting for her next scene to know what she is thinking, she lets Sumin go without uttering a single word after all. Its sad and its perfect xDDDDD

interesting .. Gaji, the artist, said in her twitter account that she felt sad drawing this chapter, ch89. Well, there was no chapter that made me more worked up and heart broken than ch74.. that talk really broke my heart. hahahaha
this chapter, not so much.

what I noticed, was Seju's talk about death and self worthiness.. is it a thing from before or related to PTSD symptoms??

last edited at Aug 12, 2017 2:27PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

momonosuke

- Seju chose sungji for sumin to leave sumin in good hands before she peaced out.
- Seju did not out sumin and Choi's relationship.
I hope gaji honestly answer them when the manhwa ends.

those points were actually put in a nice manner .. but I understand the confusion:
if you allow me, I would like to explain the second point:

ch45 came out before ch47;
ch45: Seju narrates the Ms. Choi's case (motivated by a repeated scene she saw in ch44.. I will explain this)
ch47: we have got Nammi's viewpoint and her assumption that Seju ratted them out.

Let's follow this:
ch44, Seju was supposed to meet Sumin at the later's house.. the meeting was interrupted by the sudden appearance of Sungji.. in which Sumin hesitates to allow the GF in, but she does indeed. THEN we get ch45 which is a very similar case of ch44's.

ch45: Seju is waiting outside of Sumin's house in her car, Sumin SAW Seju's car clearly and wanted to politely tell Ms. Choi to go home, the later looked at her in a cute way in which Sumin did the exact scenario of ch44. cool ?.. in the car Seju remembered that she has seen Ms. Choi before and has seen her fiancè, her smirk meant that she knows that this relationship was doomed to fail. (Seju remembered the whole party thing in the car).

Q1) Then who ratted them out?
A1) let's take a look at how Gaji illustrated Sumin's part of the story about the scandal:
ch22, the very opening of it.. Sumin has a flashback about having sex with Ms. Choi in the office coffee room then as she gets back to the present time, she freaks out at Sungji and tells her: "we can't. this is too dangerous" (this reaction is a result of a past experience of office sex with Ms. Choi)
look again at the end of this chapter, there is someone who is taking a picture of them http://imgur.com/a/pEE58
who is that person snapping the picture ??
she is no one but Glasses- Ssi, take a look with me at this: ch34
http://imgur.com/a/iFgqN
can you now connect the dots now ??

Bottom Line
Sumin knows the truth given her reaction in ch22, and the scenario is similar to that of the Ms. Choi's case. Seju did not rat her out. Someone or/and gossips reached the fiancè, same as Glasses ssi's case.

Q2) Why didn't Seju deny or defend herself against Nammi's claim?
A2) Seju doesn't care about what Nammi thinks of her let alone trying to explain herself to Nammi !! take a look at how she responded to Nammi's insults and claims about her "playing while Sumin is dating" in ch31.. Seju ignores Nammi totally. Only Nammi blamed Seju for this and no one else.. another misconception that Nammi had about Seju that Sumin corrected was in ch35.. Nammi doesn't know much about Seju btw.

Bottom Line
The scenario and evidences that Seju didn't rat Ms. Choi are explained by flashbacks and a current case between Sumin and Sungji ch22 + ch34

we only have Nammi's word in the claim that suggests that Seju did it, it is proven that Nammi's assumptions are never faced by Seju's justifications nor that Nammi has the absolute truth about anything.

last edited at Aug 12, 2017 4:02PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Nora thanks for putting them in order. I more or less get the reasoning from your previous posts.

What trouble me are
1. Why did gaji show us the two encounters of seju and Choi? This is what makes readers (me at least) suspicious.
2. How did nami come to her conclusion? It was a serious accusation, I don't think she would blunt that out without any base.
3. More important, why did gaji have nami echo the suspicion?

If what you said was true, then gaji had set up a giant trap for their readers. So fucking mean....

last edited at Aug 12, 2017 4:23PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

momonosuke

For the first theory, what really made me think was rereading chapter 14.... the interaction between Seju and Sungji.

I agree, it would be nice for Team Gaji to confirm or deny those theories. Not sure if that's going to happen though.

last edited at Aug 12, 2017 4:33PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

momonosuke

What trouble me are
1. Why did gaji show us the two encounters of seju and Choi? This is what makes readers (me at least) suspicious.

it follows the line that Sumin always been a relationship with no future.
and at that moment, in the car Seju realised it (by remembering Ms. Choi in that party).
Sumin is a poor judge of characters, this is why Sungji was selected carefully.
It doesn't tell at all that Seju followed her or stalked her, but remember Seju is a chaebol and it seems that the fiancè and Ms. Choi (a CEO) are very rich as well.. they would meet by chance in a social event one day or another.

1. How did nami come to her conclusion? It was a serious accusation, I don't think she would blunt that out without any base.

Nammi's relationship with Sumin is not clearly explained, I am guessing that Nammi's father, a surgeon, who knows Sumin ch38.. was there when the scarring happened. Sumin won't discuss it or talk about her scar and why it happened to Seju ch27.. do you think Nammi discussed it with Sumin or assumed that Seju was behind it ?
in ch35, Nammi thought that Seju is dating because she is lonely.. Sumin knows why Seju is doing it, AND corrected the misconception.. this was to show you that Nammi's assumptions are coming from her viewpoint only which is not very inclusive

1. More important, why did gaji have nami echo the suspicion?

to build up a very important fact, Nammi's viewpoints AFFECT Sungji's judgements. Nammi talks to Sungji about Summin as in ch46.
This is why Sungji thinks that Seju gets violently drunk (ch55 and ch84) and a bad person (ch79)

If what you said was true, then gaji had set up a giant trap for their readers. So fucking mean....

It is what does the FOX say.. sometimes we saw a statement that had at least two meanings.. sometimes we had cases of "omitting minor details" that change the WHOLE perspective as what Nammi established in ch49.
This was going on and on with the Manhwa and this case is not a unique one.

joined Feb 4, 2017

mpgpeg

For the first theory, what really made me think was rereading chapter 14.... the interaction between Seju and Sungji.

not only this, but look at how Seju dealt with the scarring in ch27, her talk about how it is a matter of time before Sumin gets bored (which usually results in her datin a WRONG person) in ch4, and again why did she agree on meeting the blind dates dudes sent by her brothers (whom btw, knew about Sumin and Seju relationship nature as her first guy in ch30 hinted) The family doesn't take that well as how they reacted in ch49 phone call.. Seju accepted the meeting as to show that she is not dating Sumin anymore and willing to play along. The only thing she cared about when the assassin attacked her was Sumin.
so yes.. it is all for Sumin's safety and happiness (whom Seju back then thought they were only fuckbuddies as Sumin domenestrated in ch50, ch3,ch4).. it all changed by Sumin's confession.

last edited at Aug 12, 2017 5:29PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

so yes.. it is all for Sumin's safety and happiness

nods head I'm sure you sometimes get tired of repeating yourself, right Nora? XD

Seju also clearly knows what Sumin likes, so that increases the likelihood of the theory being correct.

This is separate from what I think is going to happen...

I'm not sure what I want more at this point: Seju finding happiness without Sumin or Seju finally getting back what she always wanted and protected, Sumin.

I understand both viewpoints of her love... But if I knew her in real life, I may be leading towards the former.

If both happens, that would solve my dilemma of course. :)

joined Feb 4, 2017

Foxy lady

I usually take a day off when Im sent overseas to adjust my body to the time zone in my country.

okay, this is Sumin, whom in ch15.5 is known for taking alot of days off.. and Seju did gave her many days off with or without a reason in the course of this Manhwa. http://imgur.com/a/TMzS0

• reason behind Sumin's off day being abroad weakly dominated by habits.

Yes, that is why the other line was business like. "This is Sumin" -- that is a phrase emphasizing why are you so demanding now? And this is in thought only, "This is Sumin". It was not said aloud. Logic tells me, If you answered already, This is Seong Sumin of Hello Studio, why even bother saying again, "This is Sumin"? Or even in thoughts alone. Second, who will demand Sumin's report? Oh, I'm sorry. It was not Seju who called. It was the President of Hello Studio, Baek Seju.

well, guess that point will be clearer in the voice record of this scene, it was all formal with a bit of temper (which Sumin is famous of) min: 1:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynR-3R6J0Zk

It was not Seju who called

Seju was not the one who called, but another colleague.

The report of Sumin goes directly to the CEO, chap. 74.

assumption based on another assumption.. it all falls down, if we agree that Sumin was not abroad in the first place, let alone that Sumin would take an off day without Seju knowing first hand.. You agreed that Seju gave her the off day.. so why would she call her about any reports.. btw, ch74, Seju doesn't necessarily rush or demand things too much from Sumin: " I told you, you don't have to write a separate report"

• Sumin assumed at first that the call is about a report Excluded

She knows the person at the other end. She knows that the main reason of the call is not the submission of the report but the new employee.

same thing as above.

Let us do the reverse approach in here:

1. Is Sungji under the direct supervision of Sumin? No. It is Mr. Choi Geon. So, in absence of Mr. Choi, who will take charge in orienting the new employee on how to conduct research? Ms. Seong? I don't think so. That is trivial to which her job description demands from her.

It seems that IT IS Sumin's job to delegate the jobs to her team.. and hence, that is why she received the phone call.. on what to do with this new employee.. apparently, Mr. Kim is not authorised enough to do so.

1. If Sumin did not meet Sungji first hand, and Choi Geon took over, Sumin will never had a first impression on the intellectual capacity of Sungji. Remember chap. 56. It was not only the lips nor the face that Sumin was held spellbound, it is also the intellect.

not true, even when Geon came back, Sungji appeared in Sumin's office many times .. even before they dated, after that Sungji admitted meeting and talking to the new TL in THE OFFICE in person. in ch88

• this excuse Excluded

Why should Sumin baseline that? Why even be concerned with gossips? Im doing empathy in here.

because unlike you, they find that Sumin got the job by sleeping with Seju not because of her qualification ch6, and you know already how Sumin feels about the gossips of her sleeping with women at work, let alone with Seju.

Empathy, inapplicable

So, it is easier to pin point where she fails to look beyond.

I hope I am doing the same too to you.

even though I have just written a wall of text, but whether or not it was Seju who called Sumin that day, it does not change anything.. the plan will not be affected.. but the idea itself made me think if it was a deliberate mistake or not.

last edited at Aug 12, 2017 6:10PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

If she is indeed honest with herself, then her actions will follow her train of thought. If she has been honest in the last few chapters and did what she did, then she is really moving on and ready to seriously date sungji.

What do you mean by her not being honest with herself? She honestly couldn't ignore Seju, so she took care of her.

why do you think Seju made that decision?

Her loving Sumin + Sumin being hurt emotionally and physically.

isn't it because she think Sumin is the only person in the world who truly understand and cares for her?

This's the reason as to why she fell in love with Sumin.

I bet if Seju has a loving family and friends by her side who can give her the emotional support she has been deprived with all her life particularly in times of a break up, she can easily let go of Sumin but nope in her mind, the only family and friend she can rely on is her ex-gf. Seju doesn't even have the will to live anymore if Sumin is gone.

Having a loving family and friends by her side might be able to help her to not think about dying. Since when did your family and friends can make you easily let go of someone you love?

last edited at Aug 12, 2017 7:45PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

I really read your answers but I think I am still in wanting. I need more to convince me. It is the other way around instead. The more you answer, the more I see loopholes in your argument.

Then my full of loopsholes argument won't add anything really.

It is not a mistake. It was a well executed plan with the foreseen death of her father.

whether it was the CEO, aka: Seju, the one who called or not.. this doesn't change a thing. I knew about the plan before paying a second to check Sumin's call log XD

last edited at Aug 12, 2017 7:55PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I really read your answers but I think I am still in wanting. I need more to convince me. It is the other way around instead. The more you answer, the more I see loopholes in your argument.

+1 :'D

joined Feb 4, 2017

not sure how to take it XDDD.. this is too short for a cynical person like me

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

not sure how to take it XDDD.. this is too short for a cynical person like me

You may take it positively. :'D

joined Feb 4, 2017

You may take it positively. :'D

I never thought of it other than that.. just the fetch distance is what puzzling me :P

last edited at Aug 12, 2017 8:18PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Nora

ch44, Seju was supposed to meet Sumin at the later's house.. the meeting was interrupted by the sudden appearance of Sungji.. in which Sumin hesitates to allow the GF in, but she does indeed. THEN we get ch45 which is a very similar case of ch44's.
ch45: Seju is waiting outside of Sumin's house in her car, Sumin SAW Seju's car clearly and wanted to politely tell Ms. Choi to go home, the later looked at her in a cute way in which Sumin did the exact scenario of ch44. cool ?.. in the car Seju remembered that she has seen Ms. Choi before and has seen her fiancè, her smirk meant that she knows that this relationship was doomed to fail. (Seju remembered the whole party thing in the car).
It doesn't tell at all that Seju followed her or stalked her

I think what happened was there was no planned meeting with Seju in either case. Sumin would not leave Seju hanging if she had agreed to meet. I believe Sumin has this much courtesy... So, Sumin did not mind if Choi stay over or leave, but the moment she saw Seju's car, she took Choi in to provoke Seju. The rest followed what you said, Seju remembered seeing Choi and her fiance in an event etc. Now, would she stay still and watch Choi deceiving Sumin? I would have agreed with you that the whole thing is only to illustrate Sumin always engaged in doomed relationships if Gaji did not follow up with Nami's talk in ch47.

To your point about Nami...

Sumin won't discuss it or talk about her scar and why it happened to Seju ch27.. do you think Nammi discussed it with Sumin or assumed that Seju was behind it ?

Nami referenced alcohol and mistake when she talked to Seju in the hotel, so she knew a little bit, but sure, we don't know her source of information and its accuracy. It is reasonable to take it with a grain of salt.

in ch35, Nammi thought that Seju is dating because she is lonely

This is more a provocation to Sumin. I don't think she meant it. It would contradict with her talk of seju always clinging to and waiting for Sumin.

to build up a very important fact, Nammi's viewpoints AFFECT Sungji's judgements. Nammi talks to Sungji about Summin as in ch46.
This is why Sungji thinks that Seju gets violently drunk (ch55 and ch84) and a bad person (ch79)

What did Nami say to Sungji to affect her judgement btw? I heard this mentioned a few times in the forum, but for all I can remember, Nami asked about Seju's whereabout and Sungji's phone number. She said she knew about Sumin and Seju who was a super rich girl, back in high school, and she did not want to say more to tip the balance. I am not sure how that little info (fact btw) would affect Sungji.

It is what does the FOX say.. sometimes we saw a statement that had at least two meanings.. sometimes we had cases of "omitting minor details" that change the WHOLE perspective as what Nammi established in ch49.
This was going on and on with the Manhwa and this case is not a unique one.

I find this case unique because Gaji used 3 chapters to set up an "obvious" scenario in which Seju had something to do with Sumin and Choi's relationship, yet slipped in little clues, the things you mentioned above, to hint that she wasn't involved... almost like they deliberately tainted her character... for the cheating in 55. People who believe Seju ratted Sumin and Choi (me) most likely believe Seju planned the getting caught in 55 (me, too).
That's why I want Gaji to clarify that, so I can have peace of mind.

last edited at Aug 12, 2017 8:41PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Most readers thought Sumin was talking to Sungji when the other line said, "Do you remember?"

you mean this: http://imgur.com/a/xA5GQ hahah.. most readers who would get this idea are those who can't read XD

the famous look of Sumin when she remembers Seju.

Seju is my waifu in another dimension, but this is not supported.. and Sumin's expression of remembering Seju is different totally.

joined Feb 4, 2017

momonosuke

I think what happened was there was no planned meeting with Seju in either case. Sumin would not leave Seju hanging if she had agreed to meet. I believe Sumin has this much courtesy... So, Sumin did not mind if Choi stay over or leave, but the moment she saw Seju's car, she took Choi in to provoke Seju. The rest followed what you said, Seju remembered seeing Choi and her fiance in an event etc. Now, would she stay still and watch Choi deceiving Sumin? I would have agreed with you that the whole thing is only to illustrate Sumin always engaged in doomed relationships if Gaji did not follow up with Nami's talk in ch47.

The only reason I always thought that Sumin expected Seju in both cases is her gentle "polite" hesitation in letting the girlfriend in, but she does let them in instead to show her priorities to Seju maybe. But I know that Sumin did expect Seju in ch45 as she politely sent a message to Ms. Choi slightly before seeing Seju's car, and in ch44.. even before Seju arrived.

Nami referenced alcohol and mistake when she talked to Seju in the hotel, so she knew a little bit, but sure, we don't know her source of information and its accuracy. It is reasonable to take it with a grain of salt.

Nammi might have known about the breakup reason from Sumin but not really about why the scarring happened (which I think Nammi made a guess about). Even Seju doesn't know why the scarring happened as in ch27.

in ch35, Nammi thought that Seju is dating because she is lonely

This is more a provocation to Sumin. I don't think she meant it. It would contradict with her talk of seju always clinging to and waiting for Sumin.

oh, yeah she meant it.. even in her way of telling the news to Sumin in ch35. (she thinks that Seju plays ball till Sumin is back)

What did Nami say to Sungji to affect her judgement btw? I heard this mentioned a few times in the forum, but for all I can remember, Nami asked about Seju's whereabout and Sungji's phone number. She said she knew about Sumin and Seju who was a super rich girl, back in high school, and she did not want to say more to tip the balance. I am not sure how that little info (fact btw) would affect Sungji.

I mentioned ch46.. I expected you to check it.. but here is the snapshot that shows clearly that Sungji and Nammi had further conversations that we didn't see.
http://imgur.com/a/g7gpp

I find this case unique because Gaji used 3 chapters to set up an "obvious" scenario in which Seju had something to do with Sumin and Choi's relationship, yet slipped in little clues, the things you mentioned above, to hint that she wasn't involved... almost like they deliberately tainted her character... for the cheating in 55. People who believe Seju ratted Sumin and Choi (me) most likely believe Seju planned the getting caught in 55 (me, too).
That's why I want Gaji to clarify that, so I can have peace of mind.

here is the thing, this work was in text form then was illustrated as a manhwa.. so taking it a chapter by a chapter doesn't help. There were other cases of scattering evidence, take the assassin case for example, she appeared only in the last panel of ch66, ch74, ch75 but only striked in ch 76.. you may think that ch71 Seju's talk to her brothers is the motive behind sending her the assassin.. but the timeline is never consistent with this assumption. In many other cases we can misjudge the situation because of the scattered evidences. But to be just, part of it was deliberate so you get to know why a certain character thought of it in a certain way (because you yourself misjudged it by omitting a minor "vital" detail).

as for ch55, logically.. Seju would never had guessed what Sumin was about to say or expect Sumin to react that way.. ch55 scene is a whole special case.. it was not just to provoke Sungji, but to prove something for herself and for Sumin.. please remind me to discuss this chapter with you if you are interested (after I wake up XD)

last edited at Aug 12, 2017 9:22PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Seju is my waifu in another dimension, but this is not supported.. and Sumin's expression of remembering Seju is different totally.
hahaha.... Seju is lucky to have you.... :) Hmmm..

Seju has Sumin and yoonie XD .. I have her only in another dimension in which I become a 2D living in a 3D world

this is the eyes in chap. 2 and the facial expression while in the park with Sungji looking at the sky...

ch2, ch51, ch81 all had Sumin's facial expression of remembering Seju but ch67 however, this was not the case.. Sumin's face had a mixture of confusion + guilt and genuine thought about what Sungji would want.. not that of what she would have remembering Seju

To reply you must either login or sign up.