Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Lol sia ue I love (almost all of) your one liner comments!

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

In front of Sumin, its a happy Seju but out of Sumin's view, I dont think she actually feels happy, lol. So I dont think its a happy Seju with Sumin xDDDDDD

I don't know how Seju could be happy really, she essentially dedicated her entire existance to being Sumin's girlfriend so she might as well be empty when she isn't dating Sumin.

Tell me, other than Sumin, what is thing that is meaningful for her? LOL. Put yourself in her shoes, dont just go and say, "find something else", or "find someone else". If she goes find "something else" or "someone else" and she also dedicated her entire existence to being beside that thing, what do you say? And from what I can see, she will also dedicate her entire existence to the next thing available. Isnt this also "empty"?

last edited at Aug 9, 2017 9:25PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Also, I find if "healing" is suppose to be a major theme of the story then that defeats any interpretation of "healing".

What is your definition of "healing"?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I suppose?, I don't know why the manwha would have to take such a dark turn though.

It's her character development.

Also, I find if "healing" is suppose to be a major theme of the story then that defeats any interpretation of "healing".

That's the only healing for Seju I can think of.

Lol sia ue I love (almost all of) your one liner comments!

Kyaaaaa. xD

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie, Seju loves simple things... slippers, gloves.... she won't be able to use it where she is going. ;)

you're being so cryptic, I'm literally waving my white flag. I dont know how to interpret this xDDD. I'm so sorry.

But one question: In chap. 68, who do you think the King Fox for? Since, if Sungji really loves stuffed toys, she could have get the red tail fox in Sumin's apartment to which she intended to do so when she went there for she asked that in the cafeteria.
Thus, she was not really into stuffed toys but only love to be around in Sumin's apartment. An apartment that is obviously bigger and expensively interiorly designed with a modern multi-media system. hehe...

hmmmmm, dont tell me you insinuated she is into big fancy stuff? And someone with position like Sumin? #.#. That's pretty hard to believe @_________________@

last edited at Aug 9, 2017 9:36PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I guess the characters learning to live for themselves would be the best way I can put it, I also think they can't really do that if any of them stay in a co-dependent relationship with each other.

1. Healing to Seju is finding her own self-worthy
  2. Only Sumin could give Seju that kind of "healing". I re-phrase this, only Sumin could help her heal.

last edited at Aug 9, 2017 9:35PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Yeah, that's the point we disagree, I don't think Sumin is the key, I think Sumin is the problem.

Sumin is the key and the problem xDDDD.

Seju states herself she only lives for Sumin, I'm not sure how being around Sumin can somehow lead Seju to not living for Sumin.

By Sumin's words and action, lol

You're too focused on the fact that she has to be far away from Sumin to be herself. She can be herself and learn to be herself with Sumin by her side, lolll.

Finding her own self-worthy doesnt mean she have to detach herself from the person that is, in your definition, the addiction xDDDDD

last edited at Aug 9, 2017 9:46PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I think I'm just gonna stop for now, I feel like our opinions are just gonna go around in a circle :P

Yeah, sure xDDDDD.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Finding her own self-worthy doesnt mean she have to detach herself from the person that is, in your definition, the addiction xDDDDD

But, yoonie isn't this rather like trying to quit smoking cold turkey while having stashes of cigarette packs everywhere all around the house? XDDDD an exercise of extreme willpower lol

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

But, yoonie isn't this rather like trying to quit smoking cold turkey while having stashes of cigarette packs everywhere all around the house? XDDDD an exercise of extreme willpower lol

That's why I quote "in your definition" xDDDD, because I myself dont think it that way, I just go with their opinion xDDDDD, "addiction"

Nah, if I go SuminxSeju way, I would have to elaborate more about my comment which is not really smart since I bet for the other pair, LOLLLLLLL

Sometimes I just feel a little bit itchy with some comments saying Seju's love is an addiction and well...toxic or dependent xDDDDD. I dont see it that way but I also know why they think that way

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

That's why I quote "in your definition" xDDDD, because I myself dont think it that way, I just go with their opinion xDDDDD, "addiction"
Nah, if I go SuminxSeju way, I would have to elaborate more about my comment which is not really smart since I bet for the other pair, LOLLLLLLL
Sometimes I just feel a little bit itchy with some comments saying Seju's love is an addiction and well...toxic or dependent xDDDDD. I dont see it that way but I also know why they think that way

Hahaha you sure love to contradict yourself XDDD are you also the type who would play chess with yourself? lol!

joined Aug 29, 2015

wow, it took Sumin and Seju 89 chapters to part ways. I kinda hate how situation just conveniently happens to move the story forward. the story didn't build up anything so it felt like there's no big payout in the end.

hopefully, Seju find out that her mother didn't deliberately left her for nothing so she could stop feeling unwanted and move on with her life for the better. well for the mc, I feel like Sungji is better off with Dawoon than Sumin because imo they have more chemistry since Sungji and Sumin are both the type of person who would rather bottle up their feelings inside instead of talking it out with their lovers.

joined Mar 21, 2017

What if Seju's mother isnt dead and is in the Cabin ;)

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Hahaha you sure love to contradict yourself XDDD are you also the type who would play chess with yourself? lol!

Haha, I dont play chess but honestly, I like the version ending of SejuxSumin for many reasons screw the bet, lets go with this:

• Definition of true love xDDDDD. Some said this is toxic, dependent XDDDD but love is not some rational action to begin with xDDDD. Using my head to define love in WDTFS is like using my head to define depression and wonder why people kill themselves out of depression. What's is wrong with giving it all to one love? To dove your head first and sacrifice everything for your love without thinking? xDDDDDD

• The journey of finding happiness. SejuxSumin is a journey itself XDDDDDD

and with this current events, I want it more than anything else, but I dont find it realistic to go for it and abandon Sungji xDDDDD

last edited at Aug 9, 2017 11:57PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Remember the scene when Seju's mother turned around by the window? Would be nice if Seju visited the house and standing right at that position, in front of the window. I wanna see that scene xDDDDD.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Haha, I dont play chess but honestly, I like the version ending of SejuxSumin for many reasons screw the bet, lets go with this:
and with this current events, I want it more than anything else

yoonie!!! You finally admitted it, you adorable person. :)

Would be nice if Seju visited the house and standing right at that position, in front of the window. I wanna see that scene xDDDDD.

That would be nice.

last edited at Aug 9, 2017 11:55PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Lol so many people having their dream scenes...how to realize all of that with so few chapters left XDDDD

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Nora

Maybe changing a phone will fix a problem, but not so if the user himself is the one having issues and can't use the phone properly.

Gotcha!

I like both of your gems XD

Just in time when I forgot you were a perv. =.=

png

I've been looking into the horoscopes now. XD They are interesting, for sure.

So.... you are not a gemini. Pisces? O.o

Foxy

I would consider momonosuke to be acceptable

Acceptable is a C. C is a passing grade. I PASS! Muahahahah~

yoonie

Tell me, other than Sumin, what is thing that is meaningful for her? LOL. Put yourself in her shoes, dont just go and say, "find something else", or "find someone else". If she goes find "something else" or "someone else" and she also dedicated her entire existence to being beside that thing, what do you say? And from what I can see, she will also dedicate her entire existence to the next thing available. Isnt this also "empty"?

Yoon, you are asking a philosophical question. XD
I would argue that most people do not know the purpose of their existence. People live to find their purpose; they may never find it, or they may think something is the purpose until it no longer is, then searching becomes "the thing" they delicate their existence to. Sad, empty? Maybe, depends on how you interpret it. Personally, I would like to make the most out of the search by enjoying the little things along the way.

Sometimes I just feel a little bit itchy with some comments saying Seju's love is an addiction and well...toxic or dependent

That's not good. We can't let that itch stay like that. Let me help you out.

Seju is god damn selfish and toxic! All she cares about is her past love and her guilt and shit. She does not care about how her existence affect sumin's life. I mean her family is psycho and she knows it, yet she still risk sumin's safety by clinging onto her. If she loves sumin so much, she should just move far far away from her and set her free! And get a god damn life or die already.

Come on. Let it out. Come at me.

kami-same

the story didn't build up anything so it felt like there's no big payout in the end.

Really? You honestly did not see the obvious buildup? Let me give you a hint: winter is coming; winter is here.

last edited at Aug 10, 2017 12:46AM

joined Jun 23, 2017

momonosuke

So.... you are not a gemini. Pisces? O.o

Check the off-topic thread. Awaiting Nora's guess. :)

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I would argue that most people do not know the purpose of their existence. People live to find their purpose; they may never find it, or they may think something is the purpose until it no longer is, then searching becomes "the thing" they delicate their existence to. Sad, empty? Maybe, depends on how you interpret it. Personally, I would like to make the most out of the search by enjoying the little things along the way.

You are not talking about Seju.

If she loves sumin so much, she should just move far far away from her and set her free! And get a god damn life or die already.

Sumin would be hurt if she died. Her dying is for her own sake.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie
Yoon, you are asking a philosophical question. XD

You have to have the will to go on that searching journey of yours first to be enjoying it. So give Seju that will first before offering something else for her.

That's not good. We can't let that itch stay like that. Let me help you out.

Seju is god damn selfish and toxic! All she cares about is her past love and her guilt and shit. She does not care about how her existence affect sumin's life. I mean her family is psycho and she knows it, yet she still risk sumin's safety by clinging onto her. If she loves sumin so much, she should just move far far away from her and set her free! And get a god damn life or die already.

Come on. Let it out. Come at me.

LOL, I wont. Talk as you wish. She is all that, LOLLLLL

last edited at Aug 10, 2017 1:06AM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

You are not talking about Seju.

It is about her, her disappearing purpose and soon to be lack of life purpose. She needs to learn that there is more to life than her supposed purpose.

Sumin would be hurt if she died. Her dying is for her own sake.

Sumin has Sungji to comfort her, she will be fine.

You have to have the will to go on that searching journey of yours first to be enjoying it. So give Seju that will first before offering something else for her.

Can't give her anything and not offering her anything. Will comes from within. I think she has it in her. How long did it take for sumin to jump back to her after their breakup? She didn't kill herself during that break, and she won't die in the next break.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Can't give her anything and not offering her anything. Will comes from within. I think she has it in her.

What comes from within her? She is not a monk, she doesnt have inner power.

What about suicidal attitude inside her, yeah, that's about right.

Anyway, sarcasm aside, life doesnt give her anything but takes away everything from her and you ask her to find will from within? You're asking too much from a human form who has endured more than 30 years living like that. And you ask her to continue living without committing suicide, finding will inside her? That she has to look at her life right now and go "its worth living. Lets try harder. You can do it. Fighting!!!". Such a shame for depressed people who committed suicide in the world who even have family caring for them when they look at Seju then

How long did it take for sumin to jump back to her after their breakup? She didn't kill herself during that break, and she won't die in the next break.

Her dying 10 years ago would be too soon, no wdtfs and suminxsungji. She should die now. Perfect timing.

last edited at Aug 10, 2017 2:03AM

joined Aug 29, 2015

momonosuke

I get that the weather sets the tone for the story but imo there has been no buildup whatsoever. if winter is signifying that Sumin and Sungji will break up then it's just a rehash of events in the story that has been happening since the first arc. the usual plot of wdtfs is how Sumin and Sungji will have a falling out and just immediately make up in the shortest time possible.

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Anyway, sarcasm aside, life doesnt give her anything but takes away everything from her and you ask her to find will from within? You're asking too much from a human form who has endured more than 30 years living like that. And you ask her to continue living without committing suicide, finding will inside her? That she has to look at her life right now and go "its worth living. Lets try harder. You can do it. Fighting!!!". Such a shame for depressed people who committed suicide in the world who even have family caring for them when they look at Seju then

Life gives her a decent amount. Wealth and health, two things that people wish for, she has them by birth. Time, she still has it. Career and respect, she achieves them. Freedom, she is getting it, even before chairman's death, she had a choice to free herself from her fam, she just chose not to do it. One person's love is what she is longing for, supposedly all she cares for... she can say that because she does not need to occupy herself with other life necessities. Her upbringing is not great, but I wouldn't go as far as blaming life from taking anything from her or not giving her enough. After all, orphans, slaves and war victims have it worse than her, they survive.

To reply you must either login or sign up.