I must have called a thousand timessssssssssssss...XDDD

was that what Sumin was humming when she tried to call Sungji last chapter XDDD

Hahahaha! You're a dunce seaweed

last edited at Aug 8, 2017 6:03AM

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Orange

Hahahaha! You're a dunce seaweed

awww, come here let me hug you and we could be the greatest Sushi ever made in history.. we will beat the Wasabiiiiies XD

sticky sticky rice-o chan XD

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

awww, come here let me hug you and we could be the greatest Sushi ever made in history.. we will beat the Wasabiiiiies XD

LOL why are you creating unnecessary enemies!? Sushi and wasabi are supposed to go together!

last edited at Aug 8, 2017 5:45AM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Orange

I think in this class, Nora would be one of those insufferable, irritating classmates who would remember stuff without putting in much effort. We should be strategic about this and sit next to her to peep on her answer sheet when sitting for a test XDDDD

Haha, thinking ahead. Smart. XD

Nora89

just concentrate on your exams, you will do well and the Manhwa will be waiting for you.

Thank you, Nora. :) I'll try to balance the two (which probably won't work out), but we'll see, depending on what goes on in this chapter.

joined Feb 4, 2017

LOL why are you creating unnecessary enemies!? Sushi and wasabi are supposed to go together!

Wasabi hates Sushi-san because she keeps falling in Soy sauce.. Wasabi feels jealous XD

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Wasabi hates Sushi-san because she keeps falling in Soy sauce.. Wasabi feels jealous XD

I've decided. This series will use the Doraemon theme song

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

sia ue is one of the nice people I know in Dynasty. The first one that answered some of my questions last year, who I knew I conversed with in the secret FB group and who epitomized this, from Shakespeare...
"Brevity is the soul of the wit."

Kyaaaaa a compliment. xD

joined Feb 4, 2017

Seju talks about the feeling of losing a family.. and seems that her father left her cottage where her mom stayed at once.. if I understood it correctly, I think her brothers inherited nothing

last edited at Aug 8, 2017 9:18AM

joined Feb 13, 2017

Seju talks about the feeling of losing a family.. and seems that her father left her cottage where her mom stayed at once.. if I understood it correctly, I think her brothers inherited nothing

Can you tell me Seju talk with who XD

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

readying my heart for the translation

But damn..Seju is always and forever beautiful no matter what :P

joined Feb 4, 2017

arghh.. something weird is going on!!

did Sumin just say to Seju: I want this to be our last snow together.

last edited at Aug 8, 2017 9:34AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I honestly think SuminxSungji is endgame and Seju would live alone at the end now.

Not sure if I'm happy or sad about this :)

joined Mar 5, 2017

I honestly think SuminxSungji is endgame and Seju would live alone at the end now.

Why do I have the same feeling about this. Augh!
Seju seemed okay. Sumin ran to Sungji.

joined Feb 4, 2017

let's hear Sungji's side ..

it's interesting.. Seju talks about how she doesn't know how to grieve.

and with Saehyun she tells him clearly: I can't live without Sumin.

joined Feb 4, 2017

is it realistic that no one inherited anything.. how is that even possible when they are chaebols, we are talking about an economical pillar amongst other few.. where did the money go ! XD

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

let's hear Sungji's side ..

it's interesting.. Seju talks about how she doesn't know how to grieve.

and with Saehyun she tells him clearly: I can't live without Sumin.

Its past tense. I'm not so sure about the present

Haizzzz, Seju's words are so sad and I love them :). She's truly amazing when it comes to love in her own way.

Sungji is weird. She said she would do sth, but this is how she "does" sth.

This chap Seju tugged my heart way more than Sungji and I'm absolutely not being biased

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Sungji is weird. She said she would do sth, but this is how she "does" sth.

I think we'll have to wait and see if the next chapter is the last one or not before you can say that was Sungji's plan or not.

She is still thinking. I know that and I dont think next chap is the last chap xD

joined Feb 4, 2017

is it realistic that no one inherited anything.. how is that even possible when they are chaebols, we are talking about an economical pillar amongst other few.. where did the money go ! XD

It'd be nice if team gaji released a text document of the chairman's will.

I was mistaken.. Seju was the only one who didn't inherit anything.. I guess she refused but they didn't know she did.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Why do I have the same feeling about this. Augh!
Seju seemed okay. Sumin ran to Sungji.

Seju is not okay. Just wait and read the translation for you to understand xD. However, I would say Seju's words this chap are sad and...beautiful(?), I dont know, but for a Seju lover like you(and me), you'll love her emotions this chap. Its sad but I love it

She might die next chap or forever alone but as of now, I can be confident to say that she deserves to be happy. She deserves it. I dont care anyone saying she's evil or bitch anymore, for me, to be able to reach to this statement confidently, its not easy and I like it.

last edited at Aug 8, 2017 10:42AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Btw, snowfall has some special meaning to SuminxSeju, sth we havent yet to see it full clearly but got a glimpse of it this chap

joined Feb 4, 2017

Official Translation of ch88

I got what Seju meant by pleading to Sungji to not forgive Sumin:
http://imgur.com/a/fiuON

this is the original translation..
Seju: "I am capable of saying anything, so it's best that you don't listen"

actually she is about to tell Sungji what she really wants to say with a note to Sungji to not listen to her own words.

this part is interesting, because as Sungji says: I am not letting someone I love get hurt anymore.
Seju cut-offed words said: you are the one who..!
http://imgur.com/a/0dYQv

this is still connected to what Seju said to Sungji in ch27 (ch55 flashback) about the high risk and probability of getting hurt by dating Sumin.

I leave this part for your understanding
http://imgur.com/a/4SUUR

joined Feb 4, 2017

on top of my mind about ch89:

1- this is not the first occasion where we hear gossips among Hello Studio's employees about Sumin and Seju friendship "nature". ch6, ch50.

2- Seju explains in here that she doesn't understand the pain and grieve of losing a family member.. now that she was reminded of Sumin's parents death.. all what she ever worried about was always Sumin and not losing her. (this is again means that Sumin is her only true family)

3- what time is Saehyun referring to?.. when Sumin broke up with Seju in ch26 or when the assassin attacked her in ch76

4- There is a house that Seju's half brothers don't know about.. and now after they all inherited what they wanted, I think Seju might leave Sumin's house and stay there (there will be something about that house.. the Manhwa won't be ending next chapter)

5- I guess btw that Seju was the one who rejected to inherit anything.

6- another reference to the snow and ch2 flashback.. I agree with yoonie there is something about the snow between those two.. and how it is somewhat connected to their believe of fate.

7- I have no idea why Sumin said that she wishes this would be the last snow that they would be together in.. or why she refused to go see the place with Seju.. argh. I am out of ideas about this one.

8- interestingly, Sungji didn't knock the apartment door.. but some other door.. it could be the balcony.. but what is she thinking about.. and why did she stay in the balcony in the first place.

joined Mar 5, 2017

Seju is not okay. Just wait and read the translation for you to understand xD. However, I would say Seju's words this chap are sad and...beautiful(?), I dont know, but for a Seju lover like you(and me), you'll love her emotions this chap. Its sad but I love it

I still see that she is okay and relieved and I will take Seju's words for it this time. Indeed her love for Sumin is beyond the Pacific ocean. But Sumin's words broke my heart (and seju) XD. To think that Seju was always waiting for her in the snow and to tell her not to wait anymore. It's just too much. Unless there's a deeper meaning behind it.
I don't know, maybe Sumin already had her resolve.

She might die next chap or forever alone but as of now, I can be confident to say that she deserves to be happy. She deserves it. I dont care anyone saying she's evil or bitch anymore, for me, to be able to reach to this statement confidently, its not easy and I like it.

I wouldn't want her to die. She inherited nothing and so maybe there's no more reason for her life to be in danger. She isn't devastated too much by her father's death too and Maybe she will love her mother's house and live there. I still want to see her resolve of "I can't live without Sumi.n" But more than anything, she really deserves to be happy.

There's still Sungji though, we still have to wait on what she's going to say. She still has her insecuritie and uncertainties. I think whatever she has to say, that will do it. In this chap, I guess it's going Sungji's way?

last edited at Aug 8, 2017 11:49AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I think that Seju is happy because all this time her asshole brothers were bugging and threatening her because of the heritage.
Now that she got nothing, she knows they will stop coming after her.
The last part with Sumin and her saying I wish this is the last snow I see with you, is sad.

I guess we'll see Seju living in her mom's house and Sumin together with Sungji. I don't think Seju will die (Gaji said so before too).
Sumin and Sungji relationship is plain. I know Seju has done wrong to them, but her scenes with Sumin always gave me the feels, unlike Sumin x Sungji.

To reply you must either login or sign up.