Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Jaime > by some lame Stark

I prefer for Jaime to be killed by Brienne of Tarth

oh YESS.. I like this.. and then the Hound kills her after he kills the Mountain !

Bran > Kellogg's (they have all of him I guess)

LOLLLL. I love this! Kellogg's should come up with a new logo - a three-eyed raven XD

hahahhahahahh I LOVE THIS
but yuck.. can't imagine them taking out the little wildberries for a raven's eye X(

God dammit, I see raven's eyes in a bowl of milk image :(

last edited at Aug 2, 2017 4:29PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

LOL things that have been seen cannot be unseen XDDDD

joined Feb 4, 2017

LOL things that have been seen cannot be unseen XDDDD

I am still laughing on this joke XDDDD

joined Jul 31, 2017

Whattttt!

Peter died !!!

Not yet but soon. He's poison!

By Arya's sword.

I thought it was by Sansa's...something.

Arya. After he tried to turn her and sansa against each other..alert alert.. From the leak. XD

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Arya. After he tried to turn her and sansa against each other..alert alert.. From the leak. XD

You monstarrr!!!

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh =.=

joined Jul 31, 2017

You monstarrr!!!

p p p Bran helped mediate the situation so the sisters can see through Littlefinger's BS.
Okay, okay, i know i need to shut up now if i still want to live. XD

last edited at Aug 3, 2017 2:39AM

joined Jul 31, 2017

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh =.=

Zipping my lips ----------

joined Jun 23, 2017

Foxy lady

hehe..

We got in trouble there, which is understandable. XD

Ah, the restaurant talk....

That too, but I was actually referring to the separate chapters of 56 and 86. Similar facial expressions, but different chapters.

Ah, yes, The insecurities of Sumin.

What a first love for Sungji... Regardless of the outcome, the journey that Sungji has gone through in this relationship has been pretty harsh. Sumin has a lot of "baggage" as they say, not implying this as a negative to her character. It is what it is.

last edited at Aug 3, 2017 10:20PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

But reality hit Sungji in chap. 81. It is different. The kiss in itself will tell her. For Seju, time is both her friend and enemy. Friend, for it is just a matter of time that Sumin will come back. Enemy, since events in their "similar background" will slowly unfold.

Well put, Foxy lady. :) They will probably unfold more next chapter.

I really want to know more about their "similar backgrounds." Lots of stories could be told right there.

And it is nobody's fault. Everybody made a choice. Sungji on her part knew that hurt is inevitable when she chose.

I wish I could articulate my words as well as you. XD You're right, no one loses. Everyone will gain something from this experience.

last edited at Aug 4, 2017 12:09AM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Foxy lady

I got two versions...

Curious... If I was not so tired right now, I would ask you to elaborate. XD

I may ask at another time though. :)

Thank you. However, I'm conflicted. You? Not articulate?..hahaha... Humble as ever... Hmmm...

Haha, you're too kind, Foxy, really. I could go on, but thank you. XD

last edited at Aug 4, 2017 12:49AM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Sure... :)

Okay, Foxy lady, you may elaborate when you get the chance. :)

I know Nora89 talked about how Sumin's parents might not actually be dead.

I'm curious about your "imaginative" version too. Theorizing is fun, as you say. :D

joined Feb 4, 2017

mpgpeg

I know Nora89 talked about how Sumin's parents might not actually be dead.

it's a very tiny miny possibility.. but I guess that they are more likely to be murdered than alive or simply died in an accident.

I am really curious about how next chapter will go, was it Saehyun who called Seju or Sumin.. then, would Sumin actually engage in the funeral?
1- her relationship to the president suggests she would
2- her relationship to Seju's step brothers says she would have to avoid it

lastly, will Sungji also see this part of Seju's life.. and what it means to be in her place.. in a sense that what Sungji got to know and understand in ch83 was not really enough. I am actually thinking of a single frame that has Sungji, Seju, Sumin and Nammi all together. This would be a first.. but I would love to see it.. and I think it would somehow mean something.

Also, Cersei rocks ~
XD

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

it's a very tiny miny possibility.. but I guess that they are more likely to be murdered than alive or simply died in an accident.

Not a lot of information was given about their death, so a lot is possible unless proven otherwise.

I am actually thinking of a single frame that has Sungji, Seju, Sumin and Nammi all together. This would be a first.. but I would love to see it.. and I think it would somehow mean something.

That would be great! Some misconceptions should be addressed if that happens.

Will they be able to cover Sungji's decision and the aftermath of the death in one chapter? I hope so.

joined Feb 4, 2017

I have this on top of my head:
remember that envelope that I keep talking about.. the one in ch71. there were multiple panels in which Gaji gave us a zoom in on that envelope. (it's not about her brother financial losses as she talks about that even before opening the envelop.. and it is not the will)

what if Sumin was forced to cover up not as a Team Leader but as a CEO on behalf of Seju.. would Sumin find something during that time.

I am over thinking again because you guys don't want to talk about Game of Thrones :P

Have you noticed that Gaji has a delicate taste in cars.. particularly German and English cars:

Seju ch44, Mercedes AMG
Sumin's ch44, BMW
Sumin's ch10, Jaguar
Sumin's ch21, Aston Martin, the spectacular Vanquish
Seju's ch71, McLaren P1
Mr. Kim ch5, Range Rover
Sungji's brother ch2, Mini Cooper
The only non German nor English car was Sumin's Ford Mustang.
ah, and Seju's Aventador in ch45

last edited at Aug 4, 2017 6:40PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Sumin kills Seju and Sungji and takes the throne of 30 women (or was it 31?) :P

I like the allegory XDDD. A song of fire and ice yellow and pink.

Lol Nora you're such a car geek X.X

last edited at Aug 4, 2017 7:51PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Enk

Sumin kills Seju and Sungji and takes the throne of 30 women (or was it 31?) :P

hahahha.. I wonder if Khal Drogo is in fact the bartender looking at his skin tone and his giant arms XD

Orange

I like the allegory XDDD. A song of fire and ice yellow and pink.

the Sung of Ju and supermodel :P

Lol Nora you're such a car geek X.X

it was always entertaining to watch top gear XD

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Lolll OK I like this one better. Sung XDDDDD
Ah what about the Sung of Ji instead Lol # biased

last edited at Aug 4, 2017 8:19PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Lolll OK I like this one better. Sung XDDDDD
Ah what about the Sung of Ji instead Lol # biased

it doesn't rhyme well XD #Pantatnting

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Seju, sumin and sungji are actually targaryen and half sisters. Seju and sumin met on a dating site for children. Bartender is actually gay and has a partner named Michael. Some time in the future, seju and sumin will ask bartender to donate his sperm, and Michael won't like it. They will end up obtaining sungji's egg and fuse it with their eggs and the knight King's remain to make a pair of twin boys and a blond girl: one is Natsu Dragoneel Baek, one is Gray Fullbuster Seong and the girl is Lucy Ju. They join a guild.

last edited at Aug 5, 2017 2:09AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

it doesn't rhyme well XD #Pantatnting

Lol roll eyes "the supermodel" is the most not rhyming of them all!

momonosuke
Lol going by hair color, only sungji qualifies to be a Targaryan!

Haha gosh now fairy tail is also in the picture XDDD

joined Feb 4, 2017

momonosuke

hahahaha.. I like this story so much! the Baeks always pay their debts.. and Hodor would be the one to sabotage Sungji's walking on Sumin and Seju ch55.. Nami would star as little finger.

Orange

Lol roll eyes "the supermodel" is the most not rhyming of them all!

the book name is "The song of ice and fire"
Supermodel rhymes well with fire.. they are both hot

(okay.. was I trying too hard ?)

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Supermodel rhymes well with fire

Lol! Only in your book Nora XDDDDDD

Img_0821
joined Aug 3, 2017

Hellouu everyone!
First of all sorry for my bad english, i gave my best:3 .. but here it comes..! I read this discussion thread for so long,many months and i think it's really interesting, all your different opinions, angel etc. All your perception was helping me understand this story, sometimes i totally disagreed with people's statemant(sometimes i even get annoyed) but thats normal.. the world would be so boring :p
Why i am even writing this now.. i just wanted to share this with somebody >.< so just a little sidenote : I was the whole week very sick, fieverish etc. So I was in a delirium and i read this thread and the last chapter from WDTFS and than i slept and the dream began,

I saw panels, in the first you saw Sumins wardrobe and top of that on a rack you saw this little black notebook (from the chairman/ with the tickets to america etc.) You saw Sungji she looked for something...

The feelings i had was very scary, discomfort...

The next 3-4 panels you saw a landscape, a very angry sungji(of course she found the notebook and saw this america-arrangement)

Another panel You saw Sungji with cold eyes.. (so cold, i had goosbumps)

Next panel... You saw Sumin and Sungji. Sungji had a knive and stabbed Sumin in her stomache, one, two,three... so many times

Next panel
Sejus faces was pale and in shock
But Sungji was detatched, maybe relieved? (I couldn't understand her facial expression)

And than i woked up..
And asked myself.. was that now real!? It's WDTFS over? I was 100% convinced that this dream wasn't a dream so i looked on lezhin and saw chapter. 87 and for god sake.. it was really just a dream. But i had to share this with somebody, i was so agitated,it was to surreal just to be a dream.

So guys i know it was really long and i hope i didn't bothered you too much>.< i was also really nervous to write this even down here..now i ask myself is this a possible crazy choice to end this manhwa? What do you think?
Sorry for the long post but now i'm a quiet little fox again :p

joined Jun 23, 2017

Shine

So guys i know it was really long and i hope i didn't bothered you too much>.< i was also really nervous to write this even down here..now i ask myself is this a possible crazy choice to end this manhwa? What do you think?

What a dream... It reminds me of the notorious ending for School Days, which I have not seen, but heard enough about.

It is like a bad ending for a visual novel.

I would say there is a zero percent chance of that happening, as Sungji is too good of a person. I'm sure you knew that already. However, that would be some major plot twist.

Thanks for sharing though. :) I wonder how that dream came about in the first place, subconsciously, I mean.

last edited at Aug 5, 2017 5:06PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.