Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016
  1. What you want to happen.
  2. What you think will happen.
  3. What actually happens. (You forgot this one.)

Without 3. it is impossible to declare if someone is delusional after all we all have our own version of "want" and "think".

You shouldn't say that it is impossible to tell if someone is delusional or not since it only takes one like 2 hours to reread the whole manhwa to know what actually happened. :'D

joined Jun 23, 2017

Korean history revealed that there were 3 kingdoms before: Silla, Baekji and Goguryeo. The Seong and the Baek comes from the Baekji kingdom. The Seong era is significant. Thus, in WDTFS prequel or sequel, Sumin's importance will be revealed.

Threat to Seju's life is not solely because of her brothers but also she is an "Ahn". The "Ahn" comes from a Chinese ancestry, "noble bloods".

Very interesting, Foxy lady... That would make for nice prequel or sequel.

Thanks for getting back to me when you got the chance. :)

My second version is really far-fetched. It has something to do with the OVERWATCH. hahaha..

Haha, your second theory is more far-fetched, but that would be cool if that were the case.

Hopefully, the WDTFS book comic will be available in amazon's.

I wish the same, hopefully translated. This manhwa deserves to be in all forms of media.

I know some mangas get audio CDs with recordings of voice actors acting out storylines sometimes not in the manga itself. That would be great for WDTFS to have as well.

joined Jul 31, 2017

GOT Episode 4 is just sooo fucckkiing aweeesssooommeeee!!!!!!

joined Mar 5, 2017

Was holding my breath hoping Jon and Dany might go for it in the cave. XD

joined Jul 31, 2017

And so was Tyrion. "Flee you idiot. You fucking idiot."

last edited at Aug 6, 2017 6:15PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Foxy lady

No big deal, jpeg. I'm having fun as well. :)

Cool. :)

hehe... Gosh, I didn't know it would be cool... damn, i could be a fiction writer... hahaha...

Have you ever thought about it? You have read a great deal of novels and it shows.

With the 18+ rating, the exposure is limited.

Yeah, that is unfortunate. I know that the sex scenes are very important in showing the compatability between characters, so not sure if the story could be told without them. Speaking of HBO, maybe they could pick it up. XD

I don't have a VA training but I want to voice Eunyoung... hahaha...

Haha... Not familiar with Korean VAs or actors in general, but having actual voices for the main three would be great. :)

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

I know some mangas get audio CDs with recordings of voice actors acting out storylines sometimes not in the manga itself. That would be great for WDTFS to have as well.

They actually did a Drama CD.. only Sumin's voice was somehow fitting.. I have no idea why they made a 24 years old girl like Sungji have a deeper than necessary voice and gave a woman like Seju a voice like an old woman in her late 50 or early 60s.. arggh the cringe!

but here are some if you wanna hear them, and there are more samples on youtube made by voice story
ch1 all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynR-3R6J0Zk
ch32 the scene where Sumin tries the bitter coffee for the first time with Seju: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agbIok5qViY
ch49 the scene when Seju responds to the raging Sumin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNUdG7GGFss
ch51 Sungji to Sumin in the bed scene when Sungji tells Sumin that she doesn't need to be someone that Sungji thinks she is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTWgs_b2n5E

Orange, since you might ask:
Sumin: greyish green with a touch of blue "darkslategray"
Seju: purple
Sungji: grades of brown lightened by soft orange "wheat and Peru"

last edited at Aug 6, 2017 8:53PM

joined Jul 18, 2017

Nora89

ch32 the scene where Sumin tries the bitter coffee for the first time with Seju: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agbIok5qViY

seriously? i thought this is seju's scene not sumin .-.

this sounded like sumin's(?) i rmb seju's abit soft and sweet. maybe its just me cause im a seju's biased xD we can hear seju's one here start from 12:33, when sungji's welcoming party https://youtu.be/ynR-3R6J0Zk

last edited at Aug 6, 2017 8:52PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

They actually did a Drama CD.. only Sumin's voice was somehow fitting.. I have no idea why they made a 24 years old girl like Sungji have a deeper than necessary voice and gave a woman like Seju a voice like an old woman in her late 50 or early 60s.. arggh the cringe!

You have opened my eyes once again, Nora89. Thank you for posting these! :D

I actually do not think Sungji and Seju's voices are that bad. I think they were going for an emotionally detached voice for Sungji and a more mature voice for Seju.

Another moment where I wished I was fluent in Korean...

last edited at Aug 6, 2017 8:56PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

You shouldn't say that it is impossible to tell if someone is delusional or not since it only takes one like 2 hours to reread the whole manhwa to know what actually happened. :'D

sia ue, if you have the whole manhwa. You are a fast reader, it would take me 4 hours to read 90 chapters TT___TT.

joined Feb 4, 2017

renee

seriously? i thought this is seju's scene not sumin .-.

nope, it's a flashback scene to the young Sumin who tries bitter coffee for the first time.. ch32

this sounded like sumin's(?) i rmb seju's abit soft and sweet. maybe its just me cause im a seju's biased xD we can hear seju's one here start from 12:33, when sungji's welcoming party https://youtu.be/ynR-3R6J0Zk

as for Seju, I expect nothing less than a firm deep voice yet exhibits both; femininity and playfulness. I hope you could imagine the voice.

the sound from ch49 and this one from ch47 directed to Nammi, is clearly of a much older woman.

Sungji as well needed a softer voice than that.

mpgpeg

You have opened my eyes once again, Nora89. Thank you for posting these! :D

any time :D

I actually do not think Sungji and Seju's voices are that bad. I think they were going for an emotionally detached voice for Sungji and a more mature voice for Seju.

Seju's voice was too mature it sounded like an older woman.. and less of her personality.

momonosuke

sia ue, if you have the whole manhwa. You are a fast reader, it would take me 4 hours to read 90 chapters TT___TT.

do you have the 90 chapters XDD

I need two days to read them panels by panels.. Good thing that I know them by heart.. XDD

last edited at Aug 6, 2017 9:09PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Three more hours until I can verify if you two are those people who watch leak then go around ruining life. Anyway, please accept this in advance: (ಠ_ಠ)┌∩┐.

I need two days to read them panels by panels.. Good thing that I know them by heart.. XDD

Oh, never mind, I am not a slow reader after all. Nora, you are hella slow.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Enk

Do you happen to have an eidetic memory?

Correct.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

88 chapters is the whole manhwa at the moment since we are talking about what actually happens. I do not think that you are a fast reader if it takes you 2h to reread the whole manhwa.

last edited at Aug 6, 2017 9:34PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

88 chapters is the whole manhwa at the moment since we are talking about what actually happens.

umm, let's say I make a claim right now that Sungji is going to dump Sumin. Am I delusional?

I do not think that you are a fast reader if it takes you 2h to reread the whole manhwa.

High achiever spotted. :<

joined Jun 23, 2017

Foxy lady

I wanted this as well. Seriously, it is about time society should be free from this "homo stigma" created by hypocritical, narrowminded people.

Couldn't agree more. :)

Tsk,tsk... there goes my potential VA career...
(shaking head)... Only few knows I'm a Eunyoung fan... hahaha....

Excuse my ignorance, which Eunyoung are you referring to? XD

Nora89

Correct.

Not that I was in any doubt, but... woah...

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Nora

Lol I thought Sungji's voice was perfect...I mean..it suits her "cold and hard to approach" persona while in office. And I think when she exudes her fun loving personality, the tone would go up an octave XDDD but still with this texture. Sumin's voice sounds about right to me too. Ah for Seju, if it goes by the tone in 12:33 of the first chapter video (as pointed by renee), it suits her too.

Orange, since you might ask:
Sumin: greyish green with a touch of blue "darkslategray"
Seju: purple
Sungji: grades of brown lightened by soft orange "wheat and Peru"

Hahaha is the playboy reading the reader again? XDDDD
My sungji has a hint of orange in her! I approve! XDDDDDDDD

I'm glad that this is only an audio CD not a live action. A live action would most definitely ruin it for me, regardless of how great the acting lol

last edited at Aug 6, 2017 10:24PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Three more hours until I can verify if you two are those people who watch leak then go around ruining life. Anyway, please accept this in advance: (ಠ_ಠ)┌∩┐.

=.= ruining life indeed. momonosuke do serve that double on my behalf too. Argh.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

88 chapters is the whole manhwa at the moment since we are talking about what actually happens.

umm, let's say I make a claim right now that Sungji is going to dump Sumin. Am I delusional?

No. And if your claim turns out to be correct, you are a future teller. :'D Imo, if you say Sungji has already dumped Sumin, you are delusional. However, if you do have a valid reason to back up your points, you are more like a logical thinker. If you give no reason to support things you claimed, you might subconsciously be annoying people.

joined May 18, 2017

So.... t-3 days.

What are the theories for the next chapter?

And when is this supposed to end?

joined Jun 23, 2017

Foxy lady

Oooopsie... sorry... my bad... It is Ms. Yang.

Haha, I see.

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Confirmed.┌∩┐(ಠ_ಠ)┌∩┐. Dracarys.

joined Mar 5, 2017

Confirmed.┌∩┐(ಠ_ಠ)┌∩┐. Dracarys.

Oh? Did i give away too much in my comment? Emoji right back at you! ┌∩┐(ಠ_ಠ)┌∩┐

joined Feb 4, 2017

mpgpeg

Not that I was in any doubt, but... woah...

they say that there are no scientific evidence.. but ho hey, I am here XD.

Orange
as for voices.. it's a matter of taste.. but I do believe that Sungji deserved a softer voice.

Hahaha is the playboy reading the reader again? XDDDD
My sungji has a hint of orange in her! I approve! XDDDDDDDD

heheh it made sense that you may ask XD

I'm glad that this is only an audio CD not a live action. A live action would most definitely ruin it for me, regardless of how great the acting lol

very true.. I never liked a life action of a cartoon or comics.. I just hope they adapt an anime out of it. (but I still doubt if they would portray the same amount of nudity in an anime form)

for those who didn't watch GOT, I mean are you for real? I even looked online to find any leaks or spoilers for season 8 XD

I honestly hate it when American T.V producers do what they do best!! writing a show without designing a proper ending so they end up complying with what viewers want!!
If I was George R. R Martin, I would have burnt both David and Dan alive XD
(no offense to American producers.. but let's be real, last few best shows ended up badly and it was clear that they were aimlessly moving from one episode to another)
rule#1: a work that has no designed ending is not ready to be released to the public.
and the show will have a different ending from the book

last edited at Aug 7, 2017 5:21AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

rule#1: a work that has no designed ending is not ready to be released to the public.

A proponent of reverse engineering XDDD

To reply you must either login or sign up.