Forum › Getting Used to Being Friends discussion

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

That last page broke my heart.. How can you be and act so light-heartedly about something like that after going that far and then just say "Invite me to your wedding"?.

You're such a good friend.

last edited at Mar 12, 2014 9:19AM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

That last page broke my heart.. How can you be and act so light-heartedly about something like that after going that far and then just say "Invite me to your wedding"?.

You're such a good friend.

B**** like her gets a crush from her (very cute) friend while i have not had a single girl in my life ever even notice me.......screw you life at least i would treat my girlfriends right and not be that mean to my friends :(

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

This is the universe where Schrödinger's cat died, Pandora didn't close the box fast enough, Jesus won't have a second coming. Accept that.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

This is the universe where Schrödinger's cat died, Pandora didn't close the box fast enough, Jesus won't have a second coming. Accept that.

Dammit i slipped into another universe again didn't i? maybe next time i do that i will be in one that has moar yuri

joined Mar 30, 2012

Table slam :(

Copy%20(6)%20of%20copy%20of%20ma%20pic
joined Feb 3, 2014

whats that i heard? oh! its the sound of yuri fans heart breaking into pieces! ... :c

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

My heart...I heard it shatter.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

You expected happy young lesbians in love?

BOOM twist angst ending take that you punks

Also drama tag would probably ruin the twist ending so that probably shouldn't be added.

But I feel gyped out of a happy ending with a "comedy" tag. >_>

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

My thoughts, "Awww, this is such a cute stor... wait, wtf just happened..."

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Somehow, I think some people are a bit too harsh with the author. I'm not pleased with the way it ended, as many other, but maybe the author just love this kind of story ? That's his/her right to do so and to draw such doujin. And reading it there, you didn't pay for it, so even if you're disappointed, there's no need to call the author an homophobe or such things.

As for the comedy tag, if you cut out the ending, the tag wouldn't feel that out of place, so yeah, the mood turns pretty dramatic in the end, but the rest was pretty much light-hearted and funny.

Blazing CobaltX
Aaaaaaaaaaaa2
joined May 16, 2012

Well that was sad.

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I was prepared. I checked what else the author did and saw "wife to be" and noticed the title of this one and knew it wasn't going to be happy.

Av
joined Nov 12, 2013

Misleading tags?

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

I dont get it. It doesn't make any sense.

joined Jul 3, 2013

Somehow, I think some people are a bit too harsh with the author. I'm not pleased with the way it ended, as many other, but maybe the author just love this kind of story ? That's his/her right to do so and to draw such doujin. And reading it there, you didn't pay for it, so even if you're disappointed, there's no need to call the author an homophobe or such things.

Everyone has their opinions. See them, ignore/acknowledge them, move on. Telling people not to have an opinion just because the story was free to read... is pointless People will always have opinions no matter what.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Why can't I put this author into my Blacklist together w/ Dowman Sayman!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Because batman's parents are dead (I'm trying to emulate Sayman's randomness to understand wtf he thinks like maybe then i will know why these authors do this.....)

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

"Getting used to being friends".......What was that? Is it me or the author is sending this message to us? Anyone felt like being slapped right across the face?

joined Jul 3, 2013

But, then you'd miss out on things like http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cat_gravity#1

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

WOW whats with the comedy tag?? What kind of sick joke is that? I dislike this a lot

joined Mar 16, 2013

I actually enjoyed reading this. It was unexpected and non-cliche...or maybe because i'm a huge fan of angst in my yuri...

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I actually enjoyed reading this. It was unexpected and non-cliche...or maybe because i'm a huge fan of angst in my yuri...

The problem people have isnt with the angst, the problem is that it was A) out of left field
B) a slap across the face to yuri fans (look at the title)
C)Made the first girl look like a complete bitch
D) made no goddamn sense, why would you go that far and then say "lets just be friends"? NO JUST NO.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

The problem people have isnt with the angst, the problem is that it was A) out of left field
D) made no goddamn sense, why would you go that far and then say "lets just be friends"? NO JUST NO.

E) Missleading tags that make people belief it is another cute yuri story.

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

Yes, though it doesn't mean it's a bad story. So just to clarify, yes, I felt as in the picture I posted, but I still kind of liked it. Sadly, stories like this are probably kind of realistic... :(
So:

I think it does make some sense. From the start it was clear, for both of them, that this was kind of a game. First, you can't just fill out a marriage form, hand it in somewhere and you're good and second, Japan doesn't even recognize it for two women. The sad thing is just that the two had a different understanding of the purpose of the game. Well, maybe not even that, the one in love seemed to know her friend didn't really mean it from the start, imo.
Granted, I don't exceedingly like the oblivious girl either (I think you should always be careful with these things, for exactly the reason the story depicts...), but she didn't mean any harm. That's the tragedy in it and so I think it does make sense. A hurtful sense... :(

last edited at Mar 12, 2014 12:01PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

E) Missleading tags that make people belief it is another cute yuri story.

That too also i just realized......this is basically my little sister cant be this cute yuri version...........(marries her then says, "nope sorry cant do this its wrong" EVEN THOUGH YOU ALREADY MARRIED HER)

To reply you must either login or sign up.