Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Suminthefox

Hello,

1. Sumin's parent's death Click
  2. Main character's death is highly implausible, knowing Team Gaji for a while now, to think that they would do this is quite offensive after all these creative turns of events and investment in characters in terms of story and dynamics.
  3. Sungji's gayness was also discussed, however the probability of her liking a man is strictly dominated by the fact that she indeed has feelings of some sort for Dawoon. Plot wise, TG won't pair her to a guy, for it will reduce the significance of rejecting Choi Geon hence, the associated difference between Sungji and Ms. Choi.
Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Would've been a surprise if Seju was the one who find Sungji to explain the situation, instead of Sungji herself, lolllll

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

That is the essence of humanity-to get out of the quagmire of nothingness, make something out of it and return again to that nothingness.

Yeah and sometimes to find meaning in what possibly is meaningless or random....

joined Jun 23, 2017

Foxy lady

Her character is NOT a "mary sue" as others may put it. There are a lot of "Sungji" in the 2D world. Rare, but they exist. Eccentrics are.

I know I mentioned this before, mainly because her only faults at the time would make people like her more. Her social obliviousness is technically a fault, but it's a cute one, if you get what I mean? She is also loved by anyone who sees her, even Sumin admitted it is hard to not like her when you meet her in the last chapter.

However, these recent chapters have emphasized or made obvious traits of her that were more subtle or "not spoonfed" in past chapters. She is nervous, insecure, and jealous. Jealously is something not seen favorably in most cases, so you are right, she is not a "Mary Sue," so I stand corrected. She is more realistic.

I know Sumin says Sungji is like a puppy in chapter 85. Is that a good thing in a relationship?

What do you think makes Seju an INFJ?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Jealously is something not seen favorably in most cases, so you are right, she is not a "Mary Sue,"

A Mary Sue who's not in her right mind once in a while.

joined Jul 18, 2017

hey, anyone knows who sehyun (seju's brother) actually? is he the chairman's son or he's a son of ahn chahee with someone else? bc he cares seju alot unlike the rest of her evil brothers. can anyone explain? im confused xD

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

hey, anyone knows who sehyun (seju's brother) actually? is he the chairman's son or he's a son of ahn chahee with someone else? bc he cares seju alot unlike the rest of her evil brothers. can anyone explain? im confused xD

Can't be ahn chahee's son without being hated on. According to sumin, he is seju's family member. I don't remember if he was explicitly stated as seju's older brother. Certain someone with photographic memory may wake up and give you a definitive answer with reference.

joined Feb 4, 2017

renee

ch63, as Seju goes to the hospital in anger and slaps Saehyun he says:" You've never feared FATHER before, have you?"

also I recall that the writer mentioned that Seju has 6 brothers.. ch71 shows you Seju's six brothers sitting around the table and they included Saehyun.

hope this answers your question

last edited at Jul 27, 2017 3:53AM

joined Feb 8, 2016

saehyun is one of seju's half brothers from the chairman's previous marriage. ahn chahee is seju's mom who saehyun met when i guess the chairman got married to her. saehyun cared a lot(maybe even loved romantically) seju's mom and so he was crazy protective of seju.

joined Feb 4, 2017

I've always wondered..am I they only one who gets eye sore from seeing WDTFS fan's art ?

quite disturbing

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

I've always wondered..am I they only one who gets eye sore from seeing WDTFS fan's art ?

quite disturbing

Gaji artist sets the bar so high. Fan's art is ugly in comparison. I like their effort though.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Gaji artist sets the bar so high. Fan's art is ugly in comparison. I like their effort though.

I tried taking the comparison out of the equation, I still suffer.. I've seen some other fan-art related to other Mangas, the level is supurb.. this is not the case with WDTFS.
sometimes Gaji has her moments of weird disproportions.. and even forgetting a tattoo or a bandage.. but even with that, she redeems herself with her exquisite art and attention to details.

btw, Seju's skirt in ch9 has the same pattern of Sangmi's napkin in ch23
(why am I remembering this when I have an exam in 11 hours !)

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 12:05AM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

bondage..

Bandage? Don't get me excited.
(Exam is overrated.)

joined Feb 4, 2017

Dammit.. my spelling suffers from multicollinearity XD
Okay, statistical joke XDDD

joined Mar 28, 2017

Dammit.. my spelling suffers from multicollinearity XD
Okay, statistical joke XDDD

Nah, it is the distribution of your vocabularies.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

hlama you got that one quite fast lol... When Nora first talked to me about bondage I went huh? for a while. I mean I knew she was a perv but in the context of the conversation then it didn't make sense lol... But for a while there I actually thought: am I missing something? XDDDD

Nora it is really only multicollinear to the dirty mind XDDDD

last edited at Jul 27, 2017 8:25PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

I mean I knew she was a perv but in the context of the conversation then it didn't make sense lol...

You did not know she was a perv; otherwise, it would make sense in a parrelled context.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Parallelism does not necessarily lead to the same conclusion though...

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Any expectations for today's chap? xDDDDD
I still want a SejuxSungji this chap xDDDDDDD.

joined Mar 21, 2017

It's a pity that people think bondage is perverted.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

This is a very low probability considering chapter 14. For me, Sungji is the catalyst of change. Her character is NOT a "mary sue" as others may put it. There are a lot of "Sungji" in the 2D world. Rare, but they exist. Eccentrics are.

Honestly, I still want to see the not "mary sue" side of her, as of now, she is still the "Mary Sue" to me xDDDDDDD. Other not "mary sue" things about her, they're still just speculations. I hope at the end of the story, I could see a decision that is more "human" from her xDDDD. She might have emotions like human (insecurities, fear, .....) but her actions are surely.... not too "human". Selfishness is one of the basic rules about human after all xDDDD

In the same way with Seju. She has an INFJ personality. The rarest among all 16 personality types. Do they exist? Yes, but the rarest. This is to point out that again a very low probability considering chapter 55 flashback of chap. 27 and chap. 55 itself. Seju tried to warn Sungji several times using her "sixth sense". But, Sungji made her CHOICE.

INFJ? This is quite debatable since her personalities could be not the same for each of us but yeah, she does have a few characteristics that are defined for INFJ, not all though.

We make choices in life even in most trivial times like getting out of bed, sleep some more, study or not, work or not and as such. Thus, it is inevitable to commit mistakes. That is the essence of humanity-to get out of the quagmire of nothingness, make something out of it and return again to that nothingness. Hence, it is not important to count the origin or past nor the destination or future BUT the journey in itself or the NOW.

Such a complex paragraph xDDDDD. It might take me a while to fully embrace its meaning xDDDDD.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Selfishness is one of the basic rules about human after all xDDDD

Indeed. One of our most defining trait XDDD

It's a pity that people think bondage is perverted

Opening a whole new can of worms. Lol

joined Mar 21, 2017

It's a pity that people think bondage is perverted

Opening a whole new can of worms. Lol

Haha. I'll stop there then.

joined Mar 21, 2017

In the same way with Seju. She has an INFJ personality. The rarest among all 16 personality types. Do they exist? Yes, but the rarest. This is to point out that again a very low probability considering chapter 55 flashback of chap. 27 and chap. 55 itself. Seju tried to warn Sungji several times using her "sixth sense". But, Sungji made her CHOICE.

INFJ? This is quite debatable since her personalities could be not the same for each of us but yeah, she does have a few characteristics that are defined for INFJ, not all though.

Very true. Some see her warnings to Sungji as being altruistic, some see it as being the opposite.

last edited at Jul 27, 2017 10:42PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Any expectations for today's chap? xDDDDD
I still want a SejuxSungji this chap xDDDDDDD.

Sumin chases after Sungji, runs into Seju and team leader 2.0, who is dropping Seju off after dinner, on the street, resulted in a confrontation and a total mess. Hahaha.

To reply you must either login or sign up.