Forum › Posts by renee

joined Jul 18, 2017

perhaps in the next chap, seju will be able to live alone with her memories(?) in the villa that her father was given for her then sungjimin living peacefully without seju's presence around them.

if this one really the endgame, isnt it too obvious from the start? :v
as seju lover i dont mind with this ending but... the way TG give us flashback of sejumin etc is nonsense if this manhwa will be ended this way '-'

afterall, its just my opinion n so biased anyway xD

joined Jul 18, 2017

Nora89

ch32 the scene where Sumin tries the bitter coffee for the first time with Seju: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agbIok5qViY

seriously? i thought this is seju's scene not sumin .-.

ch49 the scene when Seju responds to the raging Sumin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNUdG7GGFss

this sounded like sumin's(?) i rmb seju's abit soft and sweet. maybe its just me cause im a seju's biased xD we can hear seju's one here start from 12:33, when sungji's welcoming party https://youtu.be/ynR-3R6J0Zk

last edited at Aug 6, 2017 8:52PM

joined Jul 18, 2017

this question is out of my curiousity
if we get sejuxsumin at the end, do u think she will be able to forget sungji that easy? and vice versa.. if its sungjixsumin.

I vote for time skip.

time skip to 20yrs later when seju and sumin become grannies x'D

joined Jul 18, 2017

if we get sejuxsumin at the end, do u think she will be able to forget sungji that easy? and vice versa.. if its sungjixsumin.

cant sumin just do polygamy and marry both of them for world peace LOL xD

My desired really unlikely ending would be the three of them going their seperate ways because I kinda feel that Seju and Sungji deserve someone who will treat them far better but that's likely just me :P

i lowkey wanting this ending as well xD or TG should kill sumin instead then it will be sejuxsungji endgame since they saw first snow tgt hahahaha

joined Jul 18, 2017

cant sumin just do polygamy and marry both of them for world peace LOL xD

joined Jul 18, 2017

I'm actually excited for the battle for the inheritance. I don't know if TG will go into detail about it. It does seem like Seju is going to be the main target here. Mostly because, it's been implied that she's the favorite. Also, she and Saehyun seem like the most competent among all the siblings with what went down in that last family meeting. It would probably go Seju and Saehyun VS. Other Brothers. Honestly, I wonder if Seju will inherit the position but it doesn't seem like the Chairman wants Seju to since he wants her to escape abroad. So maybe Saehyun would run the company in the family name? I'm not sure.
Either way, it's going to affect the story.

Again I'm reminded that the Baeks really do need a seperate comic for their story. Lol
It makes me wonder if assassin woman would come back.

I don't think they'd go into too much detail about it with only two chapters left, I think the next chapter will be Sumin forced to make the choice between the two girls and then the finale will be either Seju or Sungji walking off in the sunset with Sumin.

only two chaps left? you mean wdtfs going to end? thx God o:) but it feels like this manhwa still far from the end, idk either xD

joined Jul 18, 2017

How do people perceive these lines from Sungji?

"It's just that now the time is for one side to have their feelings hurt"
"And there is only one thing i can do"
"I'm going to make sure that the person i love won't be hurt anymore"

Killing Sumin is an option. lol

That'd be quite a dark turn haha.

I like it.

if that the case if anything happen to sumin, seju might lose the will to live.. lol

and i wouldnt mind with double kill ends LOL

joined Jul 18, 2017

hey, anyone knows who sehyun (seju's brother) actually? is he the chairman's son or he's a son of ahn chahee with someone else? bc he cares seju alot unlike the rest of her evil brothers. can anyone explain? im confused xD

joined Jul 18, 2017

renee

you aren't a bad person for just misunderstanding a hypothesis XD.. we still don't know what team Gaji have in mind.. we can only speculate.

btw, I might be loving Seju's character a bit too much, but the ending I have in mind is mostly derived from how this Manhwa was built and where it's shown to be heading to not my bias itself XD

right, Nora89

it depends on TG after all, whether they will make this manhwa for better or for worse to all character

last edited at Jul 18, 2017 4:53PM

joined Jul 18, 2017

renee

my bad T.T seems like i have to re-read from the first chap bc there's so much things twisted in my head lmao. thank you for enlighten me Nora89

anytime.. however, click here for a post you might find interesting

well.. i feel like im a bad person now after reading about hypothermia theory, (sorry my baby seju T.T) yes i rmb there are many times seju easily got sick bc of alcohol and etc. im highkey want sejuxsumin at the end as well.
my friends are mostly teamblonde, they called me me delulu for wanting seju gets back to sumin. now i have no doubt anymore. seju hwaiting!!

last edited at Jul 18, 2017 4:26PM

joined Jul 18, 2017

renee, welcome. I suggest you read about how Hypothermia is treated when there is no available medication around (ch53 reference) and the bartender could not possibly know where the extra blankets were

im highkey want dawoon as the new team leader since she is well-educated (i remember she went overseas to continue her studies) she seems capable to be the candidate(?)

but you realised that Dawoon is in Sungji's age with no experience to hold such a position.. oh wait, Dawoon studied culinary in France.. I think Seju is cooking something XDDDD

my bad T.T seems like i have to re-read from the first chap bc there's so much things twisted in my head lmao. thank you for enlighten me Nora89

last edited at Jul 18, 2017 4:11PM

joined Jul 18, 2017

hi im newbie here, i was looking up on twitter tags and found this forum. first of all, its nice to meet you guys! i'll give my thoughs about ch 87 here, if the new team leader is the bartender guy, i dont think i would happen bc seems like seju want to forget about her past so why did she hire him out of the blue? and about hypothermia theory i also abit unsure bc if seju really got hypothermia after she drunk at the bar, why both of them ended up naked on the bed? lmao

im highkey want dawoon as the new team leader since she is well-educated (i remember she went overseas to continue her studies) she seems capable to be the candidate(?)

and last, im a seju fan. i just want justice for my seju ofc. well- i hope everyone having a good day >< (sorry for my bad english bc english isnt my first language T.T)