Forum › Pulse discussion

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

joined Feb 10, 2017

I wonder what chibi Sue is thinking in the picture above... LOL

Happy Birthday to Mel (since we won't see them in June.)

And a Happy Early or Belated Birthday to Ratana (whenever it is). And same for the rest of the team. =)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

^^^ Belated xD like few months xD

joined Feb 10, 2017

Well I did look for it, but didn't find any mention of a birthdate so if she wants to share that's great but if she doesn't that's fine too, the sentiment doesn't change, but I might try sending out the wish a "few months" earlier next year. LOL

Btw, I'm curious about graphics tablets and was wondering which one Ratana happens to use or like. Do you use one too? Or have any preferences?

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

but I might try sending out the wish a "few months" earlier next year. LOL

Try in February ;)

Btw, I'm curious about graphics tablets and was wondering which one Ratana happens to use or like. Do you use one too? Or have any preferences?

Ratana's tablet: http://three-musqueerteers.tumblr.com/post/159106995351/what-tablet-you-useing-to-draw

And me? I don't use any. When I draw (if I draw...) I do it in traditional way ;)

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Hahaha nice Mel! Tell that bitch that she doesn't matter anymore and you have someone you will gladly die for!

Sue's face after was worth it! Screw you!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined Feb 10, 2017

Random thought: It would be pretty funny if Crystal dropped by the apartment for dinner and Lynn got to hear all about Mel's younger days over a couple of drinks. LOL

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Spoiler for episode 53

https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/pulse

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined Jun 3, 2017

Please Lynn, don't abandon Mel.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/pulse

Details here

last edited at Jul 14, 2017 9:00AM

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Say it like you mean it, Olivia!

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

@Alextasha

Hey, this is just me being nosy, but I'm curious: How did the Three Musqueerteers get hooked up with Ms. Satis? Were you folks friends with her before she became rich and famous? You seem to be in pretty tight with her, and it seems to be a great partnership for all parties concerned, so I was just wondering.

joined Feb 2, 2016

Now sue is just queen bee
Purposely Changed paper Lynn to not get her heart
Sue doing anything to get Mel even putting someone life in danger poor Lynn she doesn't know what she got her some in

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Well, any little shred of sympathy I may have had for Sue has flown right out that window. And fallen right into a big 'ol pile of dog crap. What a see-you-next-Tuesday! D:<

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

@Alextasha

Hey, this is just me being nosy, but I'm curious: How did the Three Musqueerteers get hooked up with Ms. Satis? Were you folks friends with her before she became rich and famous? You seem to be in pretty tight with her, and it seems to be a great partnership for all parties concerned, so I was just wondering.

Please, let me allow to use afterword from Lily Love book 1 xD I answered this question so many times already xD

Thanks to it we met and we are friends now :)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I haven't been reading the series for reasons, but going by the discussion this Sue person seems intent on having the hospital shut down and herself put in prison at the rate she's going.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

I haven't been reading the series for reasons, but going by the discussion this Sue person seems intent on having the hospital shut down and herself put in prison at the rate she's going.

Indeed she is a bitch

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Indeed she is a bitch

Well, this seems to go past being a bitch into attempted murder and gross incompetence (the earlier mentioned entering the OR).

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Indeed she is a bitch

Well, this seems to go past being a bitch into attempted murder and gross incompetence (the earlier mentioned entering the OR).

I always had a bad feeling about her.

joined Jan 8, 2017

Uhh... Hahaha
I focused on Sue and Olivia's relationship really. Hahaha they are like the comedy tribute to Pulse. I hardly stop laughing when those two talked as Sue and Olivia, not as Director and Doctor. Especially yesterday night.

Sue forging the results is really within her personality. It helped me to anticipate how she will handle the future problem she caused herself (all in all, it triggered my curiosity). But if the hospital ended up shut down and her in the prison, that'll be a let down on my part. Since that is the most cliché turnaround event here in my country.

last edited at Jul 14, 2017 7:22PM

joined Jul 15, 2017

Ch.54 - What Sue is doing is so illegal.. idk that she would stoop that low.. I feel bad for her at the beginning tho but now I don't even know anymore I feel like the only hope rn is Olivia xD

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Oh, look, even more reason to hate Sue more. If she gets anywhere near a happy ending I'm going to throw a chair. Ratana, don't let me down!

last edited at Jul 15, 2017 2:16AM

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Ep. 53, 54 - Sue is really starting to slip. Making a bigger and bigger "net" around herself. And making Lynn feel guilty about Mel's actions. I hope Lynn won't make any strange unrational decisions :/ Sue ruining the sexy mood with calling Mel's name was so hilarious :D Olivia likes the fun part but I think she is starting to see just how twisted Sue is and that it is all a game to her using all means necessary. Let's hope Olivia will show a "backbone" and value her career more than a bit of fun.

To reply you must either login or sign up.