Forum › Pulse discussion

joined Mar 21, 2017

Aw : (

joined Feb 10, 2017

I really hope that the series doesn't suddenly end once it reaches the end of the story arc. Please let us have just a few more chapters of everyday life and conversations/interactions outside of the tensions of the drama , because it's the depth and richness of the characters that make this series one of my favorites.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Ratana is checking interest in rubber keychains from Pulse.

Pick which one would you like to buy - vote in the Poll

last edited at Apr 26, 2017 11:55AM

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

ep.47,48 - Lynn is struggling with the fact that a new heart for her means someone else's life was lost. And Sue with her mental problems. Damn that woman. Being a surgeon for her was a kind of control .But losing that over an accident that she provoked and blaming someone else just out of spite is totaly immature and psychotic. I think the heart going to someone else was just unlucky circumstances but she ofcourse enjoyed it so much. It wouldn't surprise me if she ends up in a mental hospital >:)

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

I don't want to be that kind of guy but I TOLD YOU SO!

Knew that bitch was going to be problematic.

joined Mar 20, 2017

Ofc Sue was going to create problems for Mel and Lynn.
Sue lost Mel because she wanted to have power and be rich.
All our choices have consequences Sue and one must live with them even if it hurts.
Mel moved on and you should be happy for her and besides Lynn fixed what you destroyed.

last edited at Apr 27, 2017 1:18PM

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Ofc Sue was going to create problems for Mel and Lynn.
Sue lost Mel because she wanted to have power and be rich.
All our choices have consequences Sue and one must live with them even if it hurts.
Mel moved on and you should be happy for her and besides Lynn fixed what you destroyed.

Well sue while I would like to stab her myslef is an intresting character her actions fit who she is. She wants to dominate people and take controll of people because she enjoys is. Mel is a person (now) who will not bow down easly(if its not Lynn) she simply wants to take what was once hers back maby for revenge maby because she just wants Mel back i dont know but theres no reason for her to be happy that Mel moved on because theres still the whole mel cut her hand thing. On a side note a slash like that after a few years would stop hurting i handle swords alot and have gotten worse cuts and am still able to swing around a claymore sue not being able to hold a scalp is just her being a babby.

joined Mar 20, 2017

Well sue while I would like to stab her myslef is an intresting character her actions fit who she is. She wants to dominate people and take controll of people because she enjoys is. Mel is a person (now) who will not bow down easly(if its not Lynn) she simply wants to take what was once hers back maby for revenge maby because she just wants Mel back i dont know but theres no reason for her to be happy that Mel moved on because theres still the whole mel cut her hand thing. On a side note a slash like that after a few years would stop hurting i handle swords alot and have gotten worse cuts and am still able to swing around a claymore sue not being able to hold a scalp is just her being a babby.

I agree she is an interesting character and her actions fits who she is.
Sue wants Mel back, exactly it's either for revenge or to satisfy her dominating desires, or both. Sue shouldn't hold a grudge because it was an accident.
I thought that was weird too the hole pain thing(her hand), unless she has an nerve injure then it could hurt from time to time. Sue uses that as a guilt trip for Mel so that she can controll her in that way. That situation would've never happen if she didn't get involved with David in the first place. It's always easy for the guilty party to blame it on the innocent party. I think Sue still loves Mel and I think is hard for her to see that she has moved on while she is unhappy and alone. Sue may be rich and powerful now but she can't have what she wants the most Mel's love affection,trust,submission and admiration. Cool about your experiences with swords and cuts! :D

last edited at Apr 28, 2017 1:27AM

joined Feb 10, 2017

Episodes 13 and 34 : How does Lynn ride a motorcycle in a skirt? LOL
Episode 25: Mel pulls out the ribbon from Lynn's top but it reappears intact soon afterwards. ^_^

joined Jan 6, 2017

On a side note a slash like that after a few years would stop hurting i handle swords alot and have gotten worse cuts and am still able to swing around a claymore sue not being able to hold a scalp is just her being a babby.

I always assumed Sue received severe nerve damage (probably in her median and radial nerve) from that accident which would cause a lack of sensation and possibly paralysis in her hand, hence why she dropped the scalpel. Lack of precision with your hands would definitely destroy your chances of being a surgeon, and that would be frustrating as hell to deal with when it's been your life dream.

Should've bought a picture frame with tempered glass...tsk tsk lol.

last edited at Apr 28, 2017 11:17AM

joined Feb 10, 2017

So did Mel consent to the terms Sue gave her? It definitely didn't sound like a No. It sounded more like she was concerned that there might be any shady business behind the condition Sue offered.

Of course moving hospitals means working with different staff and most likely more work.

What would it mean for Lynn? Possibly changing schools, and not being near her brother? But she doesn't have too many close friends and she's used to moving around. but Mel might have to work more.

Hmm....

joined Jan 6, 2017

Of course moving hospitals means working with different staff and most likely more work.

I think the biggest issue here would mean that Mel would be forced to be watched, controlled, and probably screwed around with 24/7 by the manipulative, resentful, and overly obsessed-with-the-ex Sue. Mel's probably got everything Sue wanted (love, dream career, happiness), and Sue probably wants to screw with her in jealousy and inability to "move on" by using Lynn's heart issues to her advantage...

but Sue's also been showing more dynamic qualities as of recent chapters that have shown her in a more human light (not just some cruel bitch), especially with this ep's dialogue, "...Guilty? Regret? What the hell do you know?" Looks like Sue might actually regret her own actions but just cannot seem to admit it.

last edited at Apr 28, 2017 3:21PM

joined Feb 10, 2017

True. Sue is definitely a complex character. But she's the director of both hospitals so it feels like Mel is in just as much trouble in one hospital as in the other unless she can get into a hospital not controlled by SE.

It would be really interesting to see what conversations Lynn and Sue would have together. Sue and Mel are both so angry at each other that it feels like their talks won't breakthrough to each other.

I really love how Ratana's characters are all intelligent individuals.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

If someone wants to buy rubber keychains (Mel, Lynn, Sue) you can still pre-order it

You have time til May 15th

Pre-order form here

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined May 21, 2015

Wtf is sue's problem? She cant just barge in like that (she's not even donned properly for fcuk's sake) and stop the ongoing procedure. That was so unprofessional. She knows that Lynn's already been cut open and still orders Mel to with stop the operation. Cheesus Christ this chapter made me want to smash sue's face on the wall of the OR hahaXD

joined Mar 20, 2017

Wtf is sue's problem? She cant just barge in like that (she's not even donned properly for fcuk's sake) and stop the ongoing procedure. That was so unprofessional. She knows that Lynn's already been cut open and still orders Mel to with stop the operation. Cheesus Christ this chapter made me want to smash sue's face on the wall of the OR hahaXD

Wow it was crazy - Sue was totally insane doing that, Lynn could have gotten an infection or worse shit
I think almost everyone would want to beat her up -
She did that out of spite and jealousy

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

episode 49,50 - We all just wanna smash Sue like a nasty bug. The procedures with organ transplants are always risky and stressful. And in Lynn's case Sue is enjoying every setback to the fullest. She could ofcourse help out with her connections but she much rather sees Mel suffer and "crawl" under her command. She crashed into the OR probably with an excuse that Mel isn't Lynn's doctor or something like that. Sue is going from annoying to full on psycho crazy. Something major would need to happen to change her ways. Otherwise she will really have a mental breakdown or worse. Mel just needs to stay strong and not let Sue push her too far. I wonder if she will redeem herself or "go down in flames" of hate .

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Seriously if I wasn't hooked I wouldn't keep reading, 'cause this series is just frustrating and stupid!! You CAN'T play with a person's life: NOBODY (even if it's the HOSPITAL DIRECTOR) can enter a OR while they're operating so suddenly and startle the doctors like that!!!!! that's just insane, it bothers me so much that the author tries to force the drama so much that turns things into stupidity.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined Mar 20, 2017

Wow today's chapter!!!
Sue, Mel did give you her all but you never noticed! Unfortunately you were thinking about yourself and were jealous about her getting attention and being noticed by other people but in the end Mel only had eyes for you. Why did Mel cry when you told her about your plans with David. She didn't want to share you with anyone, she loved you and worshipped the ground you walked on. Sue unfortunately you made the wrong choice and now you have to live with the consequences of that choice.
And Lynn stay strong trough all the pain you will have to endure :)

last edited at May 15, 2017 4:28PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined Mar 20, 2017

Wow what a ending :D

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Ep. 51,52 - So Sue might have saved Mel's career by taking her out of the OR. Hospital boards tend to be quite strict with rules. Despite everything she cares about Mel's career. And dear Sue: You already had all of Mel. But nothing was ever enough for you and you lost her. The sooner you get that through your thick head the better. Lynn is awake and aching a bit. I think by hearing stuff in the restroom she realized Mel risked her career by operating on her. And Sue seems to wanna know what kind of person stole Mel's heart. I think she is in deep denial that it was all her fault she lost Mel.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

It's starting to smell like WDTFS... I agree about Sue entering that OR although it's not impossible for surgeons to operate on their loved ones. They's no law that prevents them from dying it. It's patient's will. If doc spouse is sure about handling it, he/she can operate if the one that will end up on the table will want it. Lynn wanted it long time ago. She made it very clear. I don't trust Sue at all.

last edited at May 20, 2017 9:41PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.