Forum › Posts by Khasimir

Khasimir
Pulse discussion 09 Sep 04:19
joined Jan 8, 2017

Well, a protagonist dying at the end of the story indicates Tragedy as genre. But as far as I know this is drama, I'm confident no one will die.

But giving tag "tragedy" right away would be kinda a spoiler...

Combining Tragedy and Drama at this point is really deadly. Quite a sadist there Ms. (^^.)

last edited at Sep 9, 2017 4:20AM

Khasimir
Pulse discussion 08 Sep 19:42
joined Jan 8, 2017

Well, a protagonist dying at the end of the story indicates Tragedy as genre. But as far as I know this is drama, I'm confident no one will die.

Khasimir
Pulse discussion 24 Jul 01:05
joined Jan 8, 2017

I honestly can't see Mel having an expression of "ah ok. Is that so? I see now. So that's what it is." After a nice long chat.

She's a fighter, the series proved that. Imagine what will happen if Lynn tell her the problem and Mel figured out it was Sue. It'll be the worst. At the least possible scenario, she'll be fired; at its worst, the scene Mel will create (of course she'll do that, after what Sue have done) will be the last solid reason to revoke her license.

(•_•)

Khasimir
Pulse discussion 14 Jul 19:20
joined Jan 8, 2017

Uhh... Hahaha
I focused on Sue and Olivia's relationship really. Hahaha they are like the comedy tribute to Pulse. I hardly stop laughing when those two talked as Sue and Olivia, not as Director and Doctor. Especially yesterday night.

Sue forging the results is really within her personality. It helped me to anticipate how she will handle the future problem she caused herself (all in all, it triggered my curiosity). But if the hospital ended up shut down and her in the prison, that'll be a let down on my part. Since that is the most cliché turnaround event here in my country.

last edited at Jul 14, 2017 7:22PM

Khasimir
Pulse discussion 14 Apr 09:49
joined Jan 8, 2017

Let us give the "S" title to Olivia tonight, and the "M" title to Sue. Hahahaha.

Khasimir
Pulse discussion 22 Mar 09:00
joined Jan 8, 2017

What are some of Lynn's hobbies?

In one of the extras. When Mel and Lynn goes out for a date. Err... outing together...
Mel states there that Lynn really likes photography. Guess you can say photography is her hobby.

It doesn't seem like they've had a complete date since they started going steady.

In episode 35 there is a flashback there that they are going to somewhere. Might impose that they've dated, though not emphasized.

last edited at Mar 22, 2017 9:04AM

Khasimir
Pulse discussion 19 Mar 20:19
joined Jan 8, 2017

spoiler :v the drama just begins... and no, not "soap opera" style...

"The drama just begins..." Yea. And so my coins just begin... Begin to depletes.
⁽ƈ ͡ (ुŏ̥̥̥̥םŏ̥̥̥̥) ु

˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚

Khasimir
Pulse discussion 19 Mar 11:12
joined Jan 8, 2017

Chapter 43 was easily the worst chapter in this series.

Geez, I think i skipped almost the entire chapter. I mean author was trying to show the difference b/w sex for pleasure and sex with love. but the way she showed it was really poor.

Really disappointed in this chapter.

hahahahaha
good to read your comment
i cant help if you disappointed
but i dont think to compared anything
i dont even thought about the difference b/w sex for pleasure and sex with love

and please do not misunderstand i dont reply your comment because the episode made you disappointed.
but its just because your point wasnt true.

BURRRRNNNNNN

joined Jan 8, 2017

what a story. this is reaaallllyyy ggooooddd. love it.

Khasimir
Lily Love discussion 08 Jan 04:59
joined Jan 8, 2017

I'm sorry to butt in in this little war. But I can't stop myself. First of all, thank you very much for the tag "read left to right" I'm lost if I hadn't saw that. Plus, This story is so good that I only read this story on this day. More power to everyone that involves in this fantastic series.