Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

roamsl and LustGreed everyone was acting weird.. a drunk Seju and I think a drunk Sungji !

Rare sight indeed..And i thought her tolerance with alcohol is high? I dunno where i read that..But someone mentioned it that she has a consent with the bartender thingy coz she's not that drunk for she has high alcohol tolerance..

joined Mar 5, 2017

roamsl and LustGreed everyone was acting weird.. a drunk Seju and I think a drunk Sungji

Yes i agree. I think Both are frustrated. Sungji i think is in a emotional roller coaster. She drank straight from the bottle.. :p
Im much interested with the thoughts in black color.

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 9:29AM

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

roamsl even the official translation of the ch83 is a mess!! I hated it

LustGreed, yes they did mention it, but it doesn't seem to be the case.. given this chapter and chapter 54.. the thing is, was Sungji pretending to be drunk.. ? don't know

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 6:21PM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Can't they just end this with polyamory..Damn it..xD

joined Mar 5, 2017

I saw it too, so it was really pretending to give in. Sad

joined Feb 4, 2017

I saw it too, so it was really pretending to give in. Sad

not only that, the quote of Dawoon's words is badly done! I hated it truly

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Seems like Sungji is letting go :). I think I win the bet now Nora

joined Feb 4, 2017

^
No, I'm still confident with my choice.
still don't know what's going on with this chapter really.. trying to decrypt it XD

joined Mar 5, 2017

Yeah. The impact didn't hit the jugular. Hehe
I noticed though, sumin's still wearing her clothes in bed with sungji. It's not her usual sleeping clothes. Going somewhere? Hehehe

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 9:41AM

joined Mar 5, 2017

^
No, I'm still confident with my choice.
still don't know what's going on with this chapter really.. trying to decrypt it XD

I beleive Sumin has conflicting thoughts in the end. So let's see. She's still confuse. So there's no definite winner yet. Haha There's nothing going on with seju or any hint of leaving the house. I would like to belive sungji is letting go.

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 9:45AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

roamsl

Yeah. The impact didn't hit the jugular. Hehe
I noticed though, sumin's still wearing her clothes in bed with sungji. It's not her usual sleeping clothes. Going somewhere? Hehehe

absolutely right.. actually the unofficial one felt better !.. about this chapter, all of the three are absolutely weird!.. this is the second time already that I see Seju getting drunk before Sumin does

K3n
heheheh Professor in WDTFS heheh.. God if I could be called that in my field too.

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 9:46AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

anyways, now more than ever I can't believe that WDTFS is ending next chapter. It can't be true

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

The sentence in the black box, it means "to touch....to kiss...". Have no idea who the heck said this sentence in the flashback but Sungji said it right before that ending panel with the black box

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 9:51AM

joined May 18, 2017

Can't they just end this with polyamory..Damn it..xD

haha I just love your struggle. I'm there with you

joined Feb 13, 2017

Sumin's face after put the blanket on Seju look like Seju face at the end of the flashback in chp55.
Is Sumin pity for Seju?

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 9:54AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Sumin's face after put the blanket on Seju look like Seju face at the end of the flashback in chp55.

I tried to get you.. could you explain more ?

joined Feb 13, 2017

Ending flash back in chp55(unoffical stranlate): SungjI asking-->Seju facial expression -->Seju bubble dialogue :"because I pity you".
Now, block 4 on page 6: Sumin facial expression looks like Seju. So I wonder if she is pitying for Seju.
Sorry for my bad English that I can't give you the clearlier explanation.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Methetruth

well well, sharp eyes.. it makes sense now, I get you.

K3n
you are always welcome, you are not interrupting anything

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 10:17AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I think Seju and Sungji is competing each other in the birthday party scene :), Seju was, to be exact :), and ending up getting drunk herself :)

This chap is kinda easy to translate, I believe this chap will have a good rough translation

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 10:18AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

They better deliver a good ending. Because this Seju dragging until the very end only to fill the chapters is annoying. They need to at least give her a good purpose besides third wheeling.

joined Jan 5, 2017

Nora89

How is the official trans bad? It is so much better than my fan translations.. I made so much pronoun and perspective mistakes... so terrible..

Official one is much much better..

Dawoon... which line are you talking about? can you point it out for me..?

yoonie0104

I'm not sure if you read this comment but well I'll give it a try

You shouldn't stop translating, really, cause it helps improve your vocabulary a lot, you'll know more about korean. That's my case, tbh, even though I dont have the courage to do what you're doing. Don't stop because of your imperfect translation, that would be a shame, really.

... I understand, I will keep learning, but I see so much mistakes...

And do you want us to help you for future chaps? Me and Nora, I mean. However please bear in mind that I'm not as good at Korean as you are, and I need a lot of time looking up words in dictionary and totally dont know about idioms. But you could give us your version of translation, we'll help you to perfect the English sentences like structure and wording and maybe Nora also help you with editing the artwork, she seems to know it also. I hope that we could help in some way, as a thank you for all of your efforts translating wdtfs.

I.. like working alone... and I really hate it whenever someone argues with me about what the sentence is about when they don't understand it.. I have low confidence so I don't like being criticized either.. I'm being really lame about it, really..

Not only am I afraid of being caught by Lezhin and getting my galleries / account deleted, I've found that many proofreaders are not quite experienced or not on time, leading me to frustrations.
It's bad to cherrypick, but many of them simply just stop talking to me after a while...

If you are serious about helping me, live in GMT+9 - Greenwich Mean Time (Korean Timezone) or can spend a large amount of time when a new chapter of comic releases and can dedicate time to proofread and release as soon as possible, please send me a way to contact you. It seems that dynasty keeps thinking all of my links and email address is spam.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Nora89

I take back my word about Sungji letting go, she's super jealous in this chap, lollll

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie, you are confuseing me XD. I need to understand what's going on though

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I actually thought Yoonie is being sarcastic there..lol

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Lolll, dont tease me, my head is still wrapping around this chap

To reply you must either login or sign up.