Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Mar 5, 2017

^
To some extent, i agree with the money logic, since until now it's not crystal clear who ends up with who. They keep the thrill so either side won't drop it and keep buying it. And i also agree with the few many unnecessay chapters. Feels like They put one important thing in a chapter, and the rest of it are just fillers.

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

I don't agree with the money thing one bit.. for a very simple reason: many Manhwas that has no story and whatsoever are selling like crazy.. very lame examples will be: Killing-Stalking, Good boy (he does a body good), and Pulse.

since there is a yearning for events, it already means that we are hyped anyway.. and we are anticipating for something, and there is a great story behind this yearning and anticipation. If it was dragging only for the money and nothing to add to the story, could you really expect next chapter ? were you even able to expect ch54 events after ch53?

In fact, we don't even know the proportion of official copies readers to the those who never bought any copies in the first place.. so how much money do you think they lost?. Only sad part is that WDTFS is a 10 days release instead of a weakly one. If the story pace was faster than this, I bet we would read complains on how rushed and fast the ending was.

As a person who is genuinely invested in this work, I find Team Gaji as artists who are more concerned about showing their own story honestly and unapologetically to us and caring less about what we want and expect to see. and that's what makes me respect them even more. We could never guess anything and we could never know what's important right away.

And just to make it clearer, once I listed a long list of very subtle clues (conversion for example) in past chapters which were used for greater purposes in the story. Can we really know that this chapter doesn't add to the story! I wonder

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 9:02PM

joined Jun 6, 2016

anyways, this chapter does tackle many points that Foxy lady discussed just recently:

• Sumin barely ever saw a drunk Seju
  • Sungji has a misconception about Seju's violence "handed down by Nammi + ch55 Alcohol & Sumin's shirt button"
  • words that Sungji recalled have been said to her before.. but when/who ?

Sumin? I don't know. In the beginning chapter when sungji's is still pure and not sex addict lol

Is next chapter really the ending ? Don't feel like it at all....

This chapter, It feels that sumin is going out with sungji because she feels sorry, that sungji is just too nice and kind so sumin doesn't want to hurt her. Sumin said that she took sungji's for granted, she really do... but how about seju. Both... has been took granted by her lmao

joined Mar 5, 2017

^
For someone like you who's very much invested in this, who finds meaning behind things i can understand your concerns. I so much agree with you even before that there are things connected to the past chapters, but it's only a thing or two that actually matters to the plot, the others are unnecessary fillers.
Pulse is selling because they show too much skin. Sex is everywhere, almost every chapter. Take down the sex scene, it won't sell. As for wdtfs, IMO, as long as they keep the triangle, it will sell.

You have so much passion and put a lot of effort in this story and i think you feel hurt or insulted by our comments with the money but please don't.

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 9:24PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Vanbun

The guilt part was going on waaaaay before this chapter.. I don't know how longer could she keep it going this way.

And ah, Sungji has changed a lot.. not only what we could call "mature" but she became a darker personality trapped between those two. This is not the same Sungji we saw in arc1 or 2, a simple looking back can open our eyes on how much she isn't as innocent and naive as she once was. How much could she keep this going on. (clearly Sungji is hurting, jealous and confused even though she acts nice to everyone, she is still seem to hide something)

As for Seju, she already got made.. she already felt every pain she could feel.. also how long could she keep it

there must be something that would break their dynamics greatly. I don't want the next move to be Sumin's or Seju's.

joined Feb 4, 2017

roamsl

As for wdtfs, IMO, as long as they keep the triangle, it will sell.

which triangle exactly? XD.. this one a lone has 6 obvious tangled triangles. I even drew it on my note book :'D.
I don't know.. they just keep the pace steady, and the events realistic as much as possible.. btw, ch82,83,84 all happened on the same exact day.

since I'm at it, the simple cake during ch79 lunch triggered ch82 conversation between Sungji and her sister in Law which triggered a new perspective for Sungji, leading her to make a cake in ch83 which later led us to the birthday party of ch84.. which we don't know yet where it will lead us later on XD. Have some faith in them

You have so much passion and put a lot of effort in this story and i think you feel hurt or insulted by our comments with the money but please don't.

not insulted really, I understand the frustration.. I'm trying to say that we don't really know yet what part is a filler and what part is a plot tool just yet.
well, it kinda hurts a bit when I hear that they prolong it for the money only when they could sell like crazy if they show us what we want in the first place.

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 9:31PM

joined Mar 5, 2017

You know which triangle. XD Yes there's all the connection, but they could have put it all in at least 2 chapters, unnecessary things removed. You are one of the readers who is so much invested and i'm one of those "what i see is what i get" so let's just leave it at that.

Back to the story,sungji said it's hard to have romantic moments with sumin, sungji acknowledged the baggage sumin has.

joined Feb 4, 2017

roamsl

Back to the story,sungji said it's hard to have romantic moments with sumin, sungji acknowledged the baggage sumin has.

True. this caught my eyes too: http://imgur.com/a/przz1
going in circles with this Sumin she has XD, but for this time she openly asks for assurance.

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 9:45PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Nothing could be as bad as 'The Rich Mans Daughter'.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

About all three characters this chap, this chap shows this though:

Sungji is being pushed to her limit. She might be nice and all till this chap but something odd is happening in her mind :). She's jealous, hurt, and sth along with big recognition that Sumin and Seju is much closer than she thought. I dont know how much longer she'll endure this but if this keeps going on, there would be sth will happen with Sungji's side, not Sumin's or Seju's, surprisingly xDDD.

Seju is weird as hell, lol. She hadnt drunk for the past 10 years and suddenly since chap 54, she drank, specifically after she saw the ring on Sungji's finger :). We all know how important the ring was to Seju back when they were dating. However, this chap, I think Seju wants to let loose, or at least forgets about whatever it is in her life right now, that's why she intentionally wants to get drunk. Not just because of SuminxSungji but also because of everything that is happening in her life. Seju is also being pushed to her limit, but she's near her limit more than Sungji, lol, or maybe she's near the egde for a while already xDDDDD.

Sumin is being inconsiderate....again, lol. I'm not so sure how much Sungji trusted Sumin but this chap shows that Sumin wholeheartedly trusts Sungji. She believe Sungji wont be mad and accept whatever it is between Sumin and Seju. Sumin loves Sungji, that's a fact but the greater fact is beside loves, it's guilt, big big guilt. This is one of the reasons that makes Sumin stay and open her heart to Sungji, guilt. The biggest reason why she ends up loving Sungji more than Seju at the moment, takes that away, you'll never be sure who she loves more, Seju or Sungji.

2 of them are on the edge, Seju and Sungji, the question is who will be pushed over her limit first. Seju or Sungji. This situation cant be existed for too long, only Sumin is comfortable with it at the moment, the other two are totally not, lol. I believe the next move, the one that break their current dynamic, will be from either of this duo. I have a strong feeling that its not from the pink head, lolllll.

joined Feb 4, 2017

roamsl

I checked that few hours ago, sumin knew sungji likes her because of how she looks. Makes me wonder if what really are her intentions. It was clear before that she was only physically attracted to sumin (based on the conversations of that chapter). But now? What do you think?

besides her looks, also Authority characteristics, challange.. and after a long talk with Foxy lady I am pretty much convinced that Sungji was also pushed to this relationship because she feels that Sumin needs her, give a look to ch12 and ch14 (what Seju told her) and add to that how she thinks of Seju and her effect on Sumin, hehehe I remember her reaction in ch77. Does she love Sumin or she thinks that she loves her.. mmmhm

yoonie
wow, for a moment I thought you hijacked my brain XD, what else did you see there :P

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 9:58PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

a few small things about this chap xD

• Sumin knows she will be the person who eats the cake, lol, she knows Seju doesnt eat cake, lollllll
  • Sumin doesnt drink when Seju drinks, she only pours for herself a glass after she takes Seju to the bed, lollll.
  • Sumin did remember Seju's birthday and wanted to celebrate, lol, but it seems sth had stop her from doing so, Sungji, to be exact.
  • Sumin knows Seju doesnt drink, lolllll

This chap seems to be a subtle show off for SejuxSumin amidst SungjixSumin's cheesy and honest confession. What a way to string all the fans along, lollllll

joined Feb 4, 2017

Sumin doesnt drink when Seju drinks, she only pours for herself a glass after she takes Seju to the bed, lollll.

very true, again in ch54. I wonder why!

joined Mar 5, 2017

If there's 1 thing about Seju, it's Endurance. Hehe
She won't crack.

joined Mar 5, 2017

Sumin doesnt drink when Seju drinks, she only pours for herself a glass after she takes Seju to the bed, lollll.

I think to avoid something to happen ( bartender phobia) so she can look after seju when she's drunk.

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 10:22PM

joined Mar 5, 2017

Does she love Sumin or she thinks that she loves her.. mmmhm

Million dollar question. I've been wondering for the longest time. What's her true feelings and intentions.

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 10:21PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

roamsl

I think to avoid something to happen ( bartender) so she can look after seju when she's drunk.

very very very brilliant ! if so, then that implies a lot of things
my God, does Sumin deep down feels guilty for it!

joined Jun 6, 2016

a few small things about this chap xD

• Sumin knows she will be the person who eats the cake, lol, she knows Seju doesnt eat cake, lollllll
  • Sumin doesnt drink when Seju drinks, she only pours for herself a glass after she takes Seju to the bed, lollll.
  • Sumin did remember Seju's birthday and wanted to celebrate, lol, but it seems sth had stop her from doing so, Sungji, to be exact.
  • Sumin knows Seju doesnt drink, lolllll

This chap seems to be a subtle show off for SejuxSumin amidst SungjixSumin's cheesy and honest confession. What a way to string all the fans along, lollllll

I think it's interesting by this statement when seju said that why SHe can't drink and sumin give permission.
Indirectly, Seju even teased that there is no worry to get drunk because sumin will guard them (both sungji and seju) and it seems she has done that before.

If seju always drunk violently and sumin always taking care seju for this matter... will the cheating happen if sumin at least be there for seju when that happened? Does sumin feels guilty for it?

And when sumin said that all this happened thanks to sungji.. but sungji denied... Then sumin smiled a little...

Does it means sumin already forgive seju way before but too embarrassed and just have a chance to redeem it with sungji help?

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 10:28PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I think to avoid something to happen ( bartender) so she can look after seju when she's drunk.

they're at Sumin's house, what can happen? No, it's not xDDDD, the worst thing could be all of them get drunk and sleep on the sofa or maybe gets to threesome, LOOLLLLLLLL.

joined Mar 5, 2017

Threesome, isn't that something to be avoided??

^ she has this bartender phobia thing. It's not actually what's gonna happen, but the implication and effect it made after the bartender incident. It's just what i think. No proof

Edit: oh i have the same idea with van expounded version

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 10:47PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Vanbun

Indirectly, Seju even teased that there is no worry to get drunk because sumin will guard them (both sungji and seju) and it seems she has done that before. If seju always drunk violently, will the cheating happen if sumin at least be there for seju?

I think Seju meant that Sungji is the one to guard both Sumin and Seju (since she never gets drunk). Well, last time Seju got drunk, it was quite violent at some measure between them both.

Does it means sumin already forgive seju way before but too embarrassed and just have a chance to redeem it with sungji help?

mhmm.. very important question, even if she did forgave her.. she still doesn't trust her. I even track it to ch64

roamsl

^ she has this bartender phobia thing. It's not actually what's gonna happen, but the implication and effect it made after the bartender incident. It's just what i think. No proof

ah, keep them coming girl.. you don't have to prove them. XDDD

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 10:30PM

joined Mar 5, 2017

ah, keep them coming girl.. you don't have to prove them. XDDD

It's actually very hard to make any assumption or argument in this story because of lack of pov's,there's no real proof. What we see and read is what we get. We can formulate theories but it's not really accurate unless revealed some time later.

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 10:36PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie
wow, for a moment I thought you hijacked my brain XD, what else did you see there :P

That Sungji is showing signs of fighting Seju till the end, aka she wont let go and to declare what is hers for the world to see :). There are two things that Sungji recognizes this chap:

• One, Seju and Sumin are way closer than she thought they are, and how much Sumin worries for Seju, this one is happening since last chap from the phone call to now, Sumin's confession about birthday thing :).
  • Two, this sentence "I thought it was already awesome just to look at you but to be able to see you, to kiss you, I cant think of anything better". This implies one thing, Sungji doesnt want to lose Sumin :). She wants to keep her by her side, the happiness she feels and all xDD. She likes Sumin alot and she wont let anything hinder it xDDDD.

Oh, and btw, I think the black box as well as the bubble "I like it" before the black box, it belongs to Sumin's, not Sungji's like the first time I talked about it, Nora

Anddddddd next chap is about sex again, lol.

last edited at Jun 18, 2017 11:10PM

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

How about threesome??? XD

Anddddddd next chap is about sex again, lol.

Sex solves everything looool

joined Jun 6, 2016

One thing for sure... Sungji question last ch about (forget the exact sentences):
is it possible in relationship to survive if there is no expectation?

Now we know sumin has expected sungji to be "the perfect gf".

The question is... What sungji expect from sumin?

My crazy assumption will guess that sungji wish that sumin and seju will be apart... If I am not wrong she said that it seems the bonds between the two isn't easily cut before

No matter how kind sungji is, we know seju-sumin bonds bother her a lot, if it isn't jealousy.... What else?

Well, I don't see a possibility that 3 of them can get along without any conflict arise in the future.

Just like dawoon when she decided to move away... Both sungji and seju, one of them needs to get away from sumin

last edited at Jun 19, 2017 12:46AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.