Forum › Anime season

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

unbelievable! my prediction actually come true....kale got jelly of cabba and turn into LSSJ!!.
kale x caulifla actually happening!!!!!
yuri saiyanjins!!

Nothing is confirmed yet. Calm down. They might have feelings for Cabba like typical tsundere.

as expected of the new corporation controlled dragon balls...
next what? BL saiyanjins???

Read fanfiction for that :P

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

titan yuri stronger than the manga!

mortal sins loli is dissapointing! all we get some eater fetish!

kale x caulifla fan arts when!!!?

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 3:16PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Never! @-@---

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 3:16PM

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Im worried about the new symphogear i hope its not terrible. can we consider the two new girl character trans? http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-06/symphogear-axz-anime-reveals-new-cast-visuals-july-1-premiere/.117109

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Im worried about the new symphogear i hope its not terrible. can we consider the two new girl character trans? http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-06/symphogear-axz-anime-reveals-new-cast-visuals-july-1-premiere/.117109

Well yeah, they are literally transgender. TFW they confirm transgender characters before confirming the lesbians.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

So...how's Frame Arms girl doing on the yuri department? I haven't watched it in 3 weeks. Last time there was anything remotely gay was a bit with the Architect, before that...uh...the Rom Ram wannabes? And Id-0? I'm 2 eps in is it worth?

I watched a few episodes of Sin too! And I feel dirty...yeah...episode 3 lol. The show itself is kinda meh

Caught up with Hinako Note and Sakura Quest. This moment!

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So...how's Frame Arms girl doing on the yuri department? I haven't watched it in 3 weeks. Last time there was anything remotely gay was a bit with the Architect, before that...uh...the Rom Ram wannabes?

Materia continues to be super-gay, but nothing actually happens there. Otherwise, you can read a bit into Ao and Gourai's relationship and that's about it

And Id-0? I'm 2 eps in is it worth?

It's not yuri (and barely het), but it is fun in a somewhat campy way

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

It's not yuri (and barely het), but it is fun in a somewhat campy way

I'll keep watching, it does seem fun. Thanks

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Maid Dragon ending is so good...

For some reasons I thought the anime only have 12 eps, and didn't watch ep 13 till now...

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Anime announced for Comic Girls by Hanzawa Kaori

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

That's great news!

Hinako Note was reaaaally gay overall, especially the last episode. I'm going to miss it now that it's gone!

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

While this is great news since the manga's pretty great, I only wish that the manga were more gay... I don't know though, maybe it'll be like Kobayashi wherein more gay stuff's added, that'd definitely be nice.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

A friend convinced me to check out HInako Note, and it was....okay. Very cute, but not a series I'd actually recommend.

As Kayo-chin says, there was gay in it, but very Class S sort of "the girl I admire and occasionally stalk" gay. There's a story arc that lasts all of half the series, then the director doesn't seem to know what else to do so the second half is heavily trope-y random episodes, including the required by law beach episode and staying overnight at school while one character thinks there are ghosts in the dark episode. And who can forget the totally original "character gets a minor fever but passes out anyway for some reason and everyone else acts like they don't know what a cold is" storyline?

There's also a surprising amount of utterly random fanservice, given that the girls have a chibi look through about 80% of the show. Just all of a sudden it's BAM! Bunny outfits with the tits practically falling out or girls bending over in short-shorts. No particular lead-up to most of it either, just stuck in there for no more reason than "the director likes it".

Even more surprising is that the NINE YEAR OLD WITH BIG TITS isn't given revealing fanservice shots. She's presented as basically a scaled-down adult for the most part though, and it's actually refreshing when she has moments where she acts like a kid for a change.

I won't deny it's cute, and even fun. There are some good jokes, but the whole presentation really didn't come together for me.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Is Chaos Dragon worth watching?

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Oh the latest episode of Granblue Fantasy had Djeeta.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So I ended up watching Frame Arms Girl because apparently I can't go a season without a CGDCT series and it's not as dull as Hinako Note. It not good, but it is watchable. On the yuri side of things it's fairly vague: Gourai and Styko kiss, but that goes nowhere, Materia is very sexual but has no meaningful relationships, and Gourai and Ao have a strong relationship but it's unclear what kind it is. The series does end with Gourai taking Ao's family name, though

Is Chaos Dragon worth watching?

It can be entertaining in a trainwreck kind of way

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

So... LWA's final ep was basically Strike Witches 2 ep 6? Without the romantic undertones...well...it's not as good, still a decent episode though. Chariot x Croix ended up being a pretty nice ship as well!

YGO VRAINS on the other hand, is really boring me with the speed duels. Yusaku seems to be a decent Yusei at least.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Let's just say that LWA was a huge disappointment. Spring season was boring, so bring on Summer!

joined Jan 21, 2015

So about LWA, there was this Twitter thread about an interview with the staff that's been making the rounds. The part about what was planned with Akko and Andrew and what ended up on screen is noteworthy. I kind of forgot to keep watching after a while, but that statement is interesting.

Spring was a bit of a slow season for me as well, so I'm more than ready to see what Summer has to offer.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

TWO MORE SEASONS OF FLCL AND THE PILLOWS ARE DOING THE SOUNDTRACK IS THIS CHRISTMAS? DID I WAKE UP TODAY AND NOT KNOW IT WAS CHRISTMAS?!?!?!?

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So, new season. Kakegurui is getting to the yuri arc, if the OP is to be believed, though it'll be the last episode or two. Symphogear is Symphogear, and actually seems to have upped the ship-tease between the unpaired girls. Battle Girl High School has an idol duo that might actually be a couple, but the show is pretty bland otherwise. And there's Hina Logi, but I didn't like it enough to get past the first third or so of an episode >_>

In other anime, Fate/Apocrypha is looking pretty good

TWO MORE SEASONS OF FLCL AND THE PILLOWS ARE DOING THE SOUNDTRACK IS THIS CHRISTMAS? DID I WAKE UP TODAY AND NOT KNOW IT WAS CHRISTMAS?!?!?!?

We've known about that for a while, though?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

We've known about that for a while, though?

Less "known" and more "rumoured".

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

No, definitely known. I mean, there was important new information revealed, but that's staff and the like

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, I guess I don't monitor the anime press closely enough. Sorry for being excited.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I watched Hina Logi it seems fine, like sort of a gay(?) magical show. The two lead characters have some ship tease and there is another senpai pairing one aparenly owns the other's soft parts, and the transformation sequences look pretty intimate. I also like the fact that the rich snob girl is actually pretty nice.

New game s2 is pretty close to the manga. Although the subs I found were freaking awful. Didn't really need them so meeehh

And Symphogay yeah, honestly my favorite part was Chris spitting the bullet, that made me giggle like a 12 yr old lol.

I think I'll watch the Battle girl high school but I haven't watched precure in weeks and I wanna catch up first.

To reply you must either login or sign up.