Forum › New Game discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Only 2 vols were enough for an entire anime, if the s2 covers 2 or 3 then we have high hopes for s3! That's already very good news, thanks.

joined Mar 22, 2017

Finally! New Chapter translated. It's been really long since last one (5 month I guess XP)

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

We're finally shown Nenecch and Umikoi's secret. Yay! Thank you for the new chapter.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

FrostBurn posted:

Finally! New Chapter translated. It's been really long since last one (5 month I guess XP)

Yeah, I'm glad with Doki for what they've done but I'll just wait for the anime because at this pase we will never catch up to the next volume and s2 will cover that... Sorry for saying something so selfish, is just.... "Last update January" ... sigh

Aasami
joined Aug 9, 2016

FrostBurn posted:

Yeah, I'm glad with Doki for what they've done but I'll just wait for the anime because at this pase we will never catch up to the next volume and s2 will cover that... Sorry for saying something so selfish, is just.... "Last update January" ... sigh

Don't blame Doki for the delay on New Game. It was the group that was doing the joint :x

joined May 23, 2015

We thought the same thing, so we replaced the guy in charge with someone who actually gets stuff done.

AKA the one who has been doing every other series but this one.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Praised be Nene and Umiko!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh! I'm really happy to hear that!! thank you very much... And as for that super person who works one for all, you're awesome!

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Aw man, I thought that Nene and Umiko's secret was that they started dating or whatever, but it looks like that ain't the case. This is still good though... I don't know the first thing about programming, but it's always nice to have more Kobayashi-sans in my manga, you know? At least I understand stuff like hit detection and lag, I guess...

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Nene and Umiko are totally married

joined Jun 7, 2017

i literally check this manga every week since the end of the anime. luckily they're updating. and ss2 hype XD

We thought the same thing, so we replaced the guy in charge with someone who actually gets stuff done.

AKA the one who has been doing every other series but this one.

wait, so more frequent update? can i hope?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Usually people fuss over things like clothes or hair before a date.
Nene frets over her code instead.
( ´ 3 `)b
Just get married already, you two geeks were made for each other.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Imagine how cute it would be if Nene and Umiko actually started dating
(and how amazing it would be if it became canon)

last edited at Jun 7, 2017 5:03PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I'd praise Nene for anything

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Fucken ship it!

Ghost Shogun
Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Someone please make this game real.
(or is it actually a reference of an existing game? if so, let me know.)

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

THEY WERE MADE FOR EACHOTHER

joined Sep 25, 2015

I thought Nene was holding a College Humor book at page 7 lol. College Humor is stale humor though.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Just say it again Kou

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I hope there's more Nene. Pleeease

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Kou always so cool hmmmm~

joined Mar 22, 2017

I hope there's more Nene. Pleeease

There will be more. Just wait and you will surprise. XD

last edited at Jun 11, 2017 5:12AM

joined Mar 22, 2017

Finally more frequent update. I happy with this. (It's must do anyways or by the time around August Anime will completely pass Vol.4 and Doki surely don't want that to happen)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

FrostBurn posted:

Finally more frequent update. I happy with this. (It's must do anyways or by the time around August Anime will completely pass Vol.4 and Doki surely don't want that to happen)

I don't think they should rush it either, even if the anime comes, there are people who still prefer the manga (not me!) and will gladly read it.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

The more I tried to look on it. The more it seems that Kou already friend zoned Rin. Especially in contrast with how she treat Aoba.

I means Kou still remember Aoba first day while quickly forgot about all of events with Rin. She is also very attentive at Aoba, quicly notice the Sakura piece on Aoba head and immediately used that chance to propose a flower-viewing (which later we found out that so she want to celebrate a year anniversary for Aoba), something as Rin stated: Kou never do it before. (And she is embarrassed when being found out)

And only tease the one you interested in? It's human nature isn't it?

There is no doubt that Rin is having a one-sided love toward Kou, for the past 7 years. But it seems that there is some sort of mutual affection between Kou and Aoba that is more than just senpai-kouhai and constantly made either stepping out of their comfort zone.

Like... I have a feeling that if Kou spent Christmas with Aoba, or if they visit each other place, or one tend each other sickness, there would be something sparking up from there. Kou meanswhile just treat Rin like a good friend In all of those occasions

last edited at Jun 13, 2017 1:38AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.